Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Fashola Inspects Eric Moore Gov College, Site Of 1008 Housing Estate, Ijora. Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Eric Moore Gov College, Site Of 1008 Housing Estate, Ijora. Pic (1767 Views)

Ambode Leading Officers To Arrest Traffic Offenders In Ijora (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS / Fashola Inspects Ikoyi Bridge Now At 80% Completion. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Inspects Eric Moore Gov College, Site Of 1008 Housing Estate, Ijora. Pic by EkoIle1: 4:24am On Jul 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Eric Moore Gov College, Site Of 1008 Housing Estate, Ijora. Pic by EkoIle1: 4:26am On Jul 23, 2013
.Lagos state

Re: Fashola Inspects Eric Moore Gov College, Site Of 1008 Housing Estate, Ijora. Pic by EkoIle1: 4:26am On Jul 23, 2013
eko ile

Re: Fashola Inspects Eric Moore Gov College, Site Of 1008 Housing Estate, Ijora. Pic by scribble: 4:45am On Jul 23, 2013
This is affordable housing. Any details on the cost?
Re: Fashola Inspects Eric Moore Gov College, Site Of 1008 Housing Estate, Ijora. Pic by brixton: 5:26am On Jul 23, 2013
details on cost pls
Re: Fashola Inspects Eric Moore Gov College, Site Of 1008 Housing Estate, Ijora. Pic by deeptechcool(m): 5:42am On Jul 23, 2013
This is what the electorates get when those in the corridor of power refuse to eat 1billion naira food.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Eric Moore Gov College, Site Of 1008 Housing Estate, Ijora. Pic by Brimmie(m): 5:57am On Jul 23, 2013
Good Work Fashala! **in yuzedo voice** grin grin
========================

In Other News..

Shepopotamus Mother Died In A Ghastly Road Accident... R.I.P MAMAPOTAMUS sad sad
Re: Fashola Inspects Eric Moore Gov College, Site Of 1008 Housing Estate, Ijora. Pic by geeez: 6:22am On Jul 23, 2013
Everywhere you go, you find roads being built in Lagos and everywhere else in the SW. The rate of infrastructural development is unprecedented and fast attracting investment into the region which gives a semblance of national economic development. We all know that the North has stopped growing economically and the rates of growth in the South is driven by Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Edo States
Re: Fashola Inspects Eric Moore Gov College, Site Of 1008 Housing Estate, Ijora. Pic by geeez: 6:30am On Jul 23, 2013

When a state government like LASG engages in construction of mass housing, it will invariably force down the prices of housing statewide if it doesn't translate to influx of people from other states. This is what the FG should be doing with its humongous allocation and not commissioning 200 units of houses built by businessmen
Re: Fashola Inspects Eric Moore Gov College, Site Of 1008 Housing Estate, Ijora. Pic by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2013
Sigh. At least BRF, Amosun, Ajumobi, and Oshionole gives the SW many reason to be happy. I hope one of these men run for either presidence or vp come 2015. I'm tired of all these pervading negative news.
Re: Fashola Inspects Eric Moore Gov College, Site Of 1008 Housing Estate, Ijora. Pic by asala1: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2013
All I see here is some very beautiful pictures of houses on a board and an abandoned building out grown by grasses.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Eric Moore Gov College, Site Of 1008 Housing Estate, Ijora. Pic by dridowu: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2013
Proud of my region 24/7
Re: Fashola Inspects Eric Moore Gov College, Site Of 1008 Housing Estate, Ijora. Pic by dridowu: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2013
asala1: All I see here is some very beautiful pictures of houses on a board and an abandoned building out grown by grasses.
haters dont see, until lovers are ahead.
Re: Fashola Inspects Eric Moore Gov College, Site Of 1008 Housing Estate, Ijora. Pic by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2013
I really hope fashola is the apc presidential candidate. All this talk of retiring is getting frightening. Nigeria can't see the light in the tunnel and plunge into darkness once more.
Re: Fashola Inspects Eric Moore Gov College, Site Of 1008 Housing Estate, Ijora. Pic by slimfit1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
Well done for doing your job Fashola.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opeyemi Bamidele Resigns As Ekiti Reps Leader Says No Going Back On Gov Ambition / Anambra 2013: Ngige Stands Tall / APGA LEADING IN 20 LGA.:INEC Set To Declare Obiano Winner Of Anambra Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.