Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:17 PM

18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. (14130 Views)

Share/Tsaragi clash: 4 feared killed,30 injured,50 houses burnt / 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky / BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by pekelepekele(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2013
RIP to the dead .
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by alex406(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2013
Brimmie: This one wey ppl dey kpai for Road.. R. I. P. To Them!!

JONATHAN NA BADLUCK sad

Who Go Con Save Ds Nation!?? Oh My Oh My!!
Cant you just say a word without criticizing your father?
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by dazzy4real(m): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2013
RIP to the dead! God plS protect us all, I will b plying that road very soon buh am sure am covered n everyone plying it too in jesus name! AMEN!
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by moscobabs(m): 11:38am On Jul 23, 2013
dats why I have Phobia for long traveling May their souls Rest in Peace
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by adetayojohn(m): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2013
RIP!
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by cashmentor(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
eightsin: Wow!! I mad 1st2 com... Lemme use this opportunity to give a Shout out to my luv 1s n to those who want this opportunity...n to those who had been here b4...it feels gud n childish but its gud to feel like a child 1s in a while...for those it annoys..i'm sorry, i pray for ur forgivnes.

Back to topic=== May their souls rest in peace n my God grant their families the grace to bear the lost. Its unfortunate.
is this really the right time for this? For once you kids should grow up!
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by MacLovington(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
eightsin: Wow!! I mad 1st2 com... Lemme use this opportunity to give a Shout out to my luv 1s n to those who want this opportunity...n to those who had been here b4...it feels gud n childish but its gud to feel like a child 1s in a while...for those it annoys..i'm sorry, i pray for ur forgivnes.

Back to topic=== May their souls rest in peace n my God grant their families the grace to bear the lost. Its unfortunate.
Be ashamed of yourself. how old are you?
RIP to those poor souls.
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by salt1: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
Peace Mass Transit again?
That transport company should regulate the speed of their buses and train their drivers on defensive driving. I don't know if the driver was at fault in this particular case but their drivers are known for reckless driving and over speeding
It appears that Peace Mass and accident have become synonymous
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by jevic(m): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
May the souls of the dead rest in peace, Amen.
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
RIP..bored
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by visalo: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
Brimmie: This one wey ppl dey kpai for Road.. R. I. P. To Them!!

JONATHAN NA BADLUCK sad

Who Go Con Save Ds Nation!?? Oh My Oh My!!

Product of bad home. idiot
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by hardeywhale22(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
o.m.g
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by Originalsly: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
Avoidable tragedy.Guess the truck had worn out tires or wheel problems which the owner ignored...an accident waiting to happen....and was the bus in a drag race? ...18 families grieving thanks to a foolish driver.May his soul not RIP.
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by abbeymighty(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2013

why are u full of joy on this thread, when the thread is announcing departure of some soul from earth, you are using the opportunity to to give your love one a shout. fellow! fear God
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by coputa(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
Is Goodluck jonathan the driver of the vehicle
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by bunmioguns(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
RIPP to the dead

Blame GEJ and PEJ for this
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by phemlex(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
RIP....May their souls rest in pefect peace...
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by jackbristow(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
god hav mercy, when i saw those people i got tired for life,every body should repent from evil and serve god cause u dont no wu is next oo crygod hav mercy, when i saw those people i got tired for life,every body should repent from evil and serve god cause u dont no wu is next oo
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by eightsin(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
abbeymighty: why are u full of joy on this thread, when the thread is announcing departure of some soul from earth, you are using the opportunity to to give your love one a shout. fellow! fear God

Why do you people fear death so much? It's a price we all have to pay some day...we only pray it doesn't visit sooner than expected. Don't forget, there are two sides to a coin. i'd advice we all try to concentrate on d positives and leave out the negative tho it's difficult.

Last bullet===== i'm not saying i'm right. We all look but see differently. 'Perception' is the key.
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by ChyEndowed(f): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=koolet]Death na first class for naija if boko haram refuse to take lives sumtin worst go subtitute am... In one sentence, GOD please save all Nairalanders nd spare their SOuL cry
Amen ooo!
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by Shaw007(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
Omo mehn something dey sup dz days Ooh .no be joke . . .

Na so i dey come from skul 3wks ago,and i saw a series of buses wrecked on the road dat Looked Like fresh accidents in d space of a month . . . I was even still in wonder when we got Locked on strong traffic . . . A toyota hiace and one dangote truck had collided . . Tho the truck did its best to avoid them so it was ntn really major

But may God jst dey save me from that road sha!!
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by Maxwellbaba(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2013

May God help us o.may there soul rest in peace
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
I know peace mass transit very well they are always involving in road accidents.
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
I know peace mass transit very well they are always involving in road accidents.rest in peace to the dead.
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by Evansedos: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
Too bad! trailler takin lifes unespectedly....just the oda day a dear church member was crushed by this so called trailler...i suggest seperate roads for these Giant vehicle..
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by happitech: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
Handsomeemmy: NO fewer than 18 persons were on Monday killed in an accident involving a Toyota Hiace bus and a truck on the Lagos -Ore –Benin Expressway near Okada, Ovia North East council of Edo State.
The accident led to a gridlock on the busy expressway, which lasted several hours.
When contacted on the crash, the Edo State Sector Commander of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), KennethNwaegbe, confirmed that 18 persons were killed while two children survived. Among the victims were said to be 15 adults and two kids. It was also gathered that the driver of the truck alsodied.
Nwaegbe said the commercial bus belonging to Peace Mass Transit which left the Onitsha, Anambra State was coming from Benin to Lagos when an oncoming truck had a head on collision on the side of the road under construction.
He added: “What happened was that one of the tyres of the truck loaded withgravel pulled off, the driver lost control and rammed into the Toyota bus comingin the opposite direction.

Source: Guardian
may their soul rest in peace. Pls smbdy shud tell preisidency to repair our roads
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by mcdreeezy: 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
koolet: Death na first class for naija if boko haram refuse to take lives sumtin worst go subtitute am... In one sentence, GOD please save all Nairalanders nd spare their SOuL cry
What of those dat are not on Nairaland kwanu? undecided
koolet: Death na first class for naija if boko haram refuse to take lives sumtin worst go subtitute am... In one sentence, GOD please save all Nairalanders nd spare their SOuL cry
What of those dat are not on Nairaland kwanu?
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by Alohababy: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
I never liked peace mass transport coy. May there souls RIP. cry cry cry cry
Re: 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash. by planetshaker: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
I have read all the comments on this thread. Its a pity how people make light of death when in the end we all will face it. I was there. I saw the accident happen. That peace bus was a few vehicles ahead of ours. It was no fault of the peace bus. The truck lost a wheel and the truck came towards our lane. Cud av been any vehicle. That bus was simply unlucky. It cud av been my bus. Its a sight I cannt get outta my head. I don't wish it for anyone. May their souls rest in peace, but really, wat prayers can be offered for a departed soul? The real question is where are those passenngers now and where r u going when its time to leave this world? Stop and ponder on these things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Footballers Escape Bomb Blast At Arikime Primary School, Potiskum, Yobe / Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg / Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.