Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks (4407 Views)

Katsina Is Fg’s Priority As Airport, Housing Projects Completed Within 6 Months / People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) / Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by ossagy: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2013
Anambra State Government has approved contracts worth N5.5 billion for developmental projects.

The Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, Chief Joe Martin Uzodike, announced this at the weekly post Executive Council meeting at the Government House, Awka last week.

According to Uzodike, the contracts included: the construction of Ekwulobia-Ezinifite road in Aguata which is 6.3 kilometers and awarded at the cost of N765.5 million with completion period of 30 weeks; Isuofia-Umuona-Nanka road with a spur to Aguata which is 5.2 kilometers and awarded at the sum of N587.4 million, with completion period of 30 weeks and Abube Square Nando to Afor Igbariam road which is 4.4 kilometers and has the contract sum of N636.5 million and completion period of 28 weeks.

He said the State Executive Council also approved the contract for the reconstruction of Bida road and Okwei Street roads, Onitsha at the contract sum of one billion naira, while Ndiowu road with a spurs to Orumba North Local Government Area totaling 4.82 kilometers was awarded at a contract sum of N630 million with completion period of 28 weeks.

The commissioner also announced that the council approved contract for construction of three pedestrian bridges between the Niger Bridge Head and Zik roundabout Onitsha at a contract sum of N435 million and Umudioka to Ogbunike road, with spur to Girls’ Secondary School Umudioka, which is 2.4 kilometers at a contract sum of N337.5 million with completion period of 30 weeks.

Chief Uzodike said the council also approved the reconstruction of the one kilometer Umuagu Ufuma road phase one in Orumba North at the sum of N121.5 million and reviewed the total cost for the Amansea-Ebenebe-Ugbenu-Ugbene, Oba Ofemili road project which is 22 kilometers to accommodate new bridge project on the road.

The commissioner said that EXCO also approved the award of contract for the construction of Awka Township stadium at the cost of N500 million and completion period of 28 weeks as well as approved the construction of flood control structures along Arthur Eze Avenue to Enugu Expressway Awka at the cost of N295 million which he said has already been fully released to the ministry.

The commissioner said the money for the project had been set aside and that the completion period for all of them were within the life span of this government.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/07/anambra-govt-approves-n5-5b-contracts/
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by ossagy: 7:48am On Jul 23, 2013
Obi is genuinely transforming Anambra. i was at the Head bridge and Upper Iweka I was marveled at the revolution going on there. thump up to Obi.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by asha80(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2013
all these contracts he is giving now can he complete them?
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by billante(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2013
He should just not bother building the so called stadium,if he is not ready to put good money and build a standard stadium he should save the money and put in it other project....what kind of yeye stadium can 500 million naira build!? what he wants to build is just a playground like the ones he built in onitsha.

Like i said if he is not comfortably in putting down good money in building a standard stadium as he also wasn't ready in putting down money for the airport project.....he shouldn't bother and should just leave it for the next governor that is taking over from him,instead of giving awka a playground in the name of a stadium.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by asha80(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2013
billante: He should just not bother building the so called stadium,if he is not ready to put good money and build a standard stadium he should save the money and put in it other project....what kind of yeye stadium can 500 million naira build!? what he wants to build is just a playground like the ones he built in onitsha.

Like i said if he is not comfortably in putting down good money in building a standard stadium as he also wasn't ready in putting down money for the airport project.....he shouldn't bother and should just leave it for the next governor that is taking over from him,instead of giving awka a playground in the name of a stadium.
yeah he should not bother that awka stadium.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by oboy3(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2013
this man just woke up
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by IGBOSON1: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2013
o'boy:
this man just woke up

^^^Sad but true.....he doesn't impress me!
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2013
IGBO-SON:

You have never been impressed by Obi..

You want him to embark on cosmetic touches that has no depth like some govs of SE does..

Obi is a master planner, he saves money for any projects he is to undertake and see to its completion..

He does not believe on cosmetics projects without depth. Obi developmental program is ingrained in ANIDS, with proper planning and not jumping from one project to another with non of them being completed.

1 Like

Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2013
IGBO-SON:

I wonder what'll impress you. Peter Obi is building Anambra from scratch. Wherever he stops, his successor will continue from there. Even the stadium can still be expanded in future if need be. But the fact is, those in Awka should not have to travel to Onitsha to have assess to basic sports facilities.

Even the cost of the projects, particularly the roads, are reasonable (about N120million per km). Construction of roads of similar standard in ACN controlled states go for nothing less than N500million per km. The extra N380million or MORE per km is shared between Tinubu and the state governors.

6 Likes

Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I wonder what'll impress you. Peter Obi is building Anambra from scratch. Wherever he stops, his successor will continue from there. Even the stadium can still be expanded in future if need be. But the fact is, those in Awka should not have to travel to Onitsha to have assess to basic sports facilities.

Even the cost of the projects, particularly the roads, are reasonable (about N120million per km). Construction of roads of similar standard in ACN controlled states go for nothing less than N500million per km. The extra N380million or MORE per km is shared between Tinubu and the state governors.

The guy is often betrayed by his bitterness concerning the ongoing transformation and positive wind blowing in Anambra cities and towns..

He rather celebrate those mediocre govs without thought out plans, zero fiscal responsibility and development without depth..

4 Likes

Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by IGBOSON1: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
chino11:

The guy is often betrayed by his bitterness concerning the ongoing transformation and positive wind blowing in Anambra cities and towns..

He rather celebrate those mediocre govs without thought out plans, zero fiscal responsibility and development without depth..

^^^The bolded part had me in stitches walahi! grin grin grin

I'll reiterate that the guys performance is -at best- average, given the little he's achieved in close to 8 years: in urban renewal; IGR; positioning cities like Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi to become world class centres of commerce and industry; leisure and tourism; environmental sanitation of the states major cities and making them green, clean and welcoming; inadequate utilisation of the River port; etc-etc-etc!

A major grievance of mine is the seeming lack of a well thought out tax/rates collection system for the entire state; and this is reflected in the states poor IGR from year to year; this is inspite of the fact Anambra is one of the states leading in cash transactions nationwide, which points to a robust business climate.
But make no mistake about it; people/businesses are paying up......it's just that most of the revenue collected is going into private pockets!

I'll score him high in rural and inter-community road construction; peace and security; supporting the state university and providing equipment in state run/owned primary/secondary schools; supporting and equipping the state owned teaching hospital; etc! And most of these high scores are based on what i hear/read about Anambra under Obi, since i've not been able to verify these assertions one way or the other.

I've noticed how recently he's been doling out cheques like it's going out of fashion; doing that at this 11th hour smacks of desperation and an attempt at damage limitation.......like he's only just woken up to the fact he's time is nearly up, and that there's not much (all things considered) to show for 8 years of governance in what is potentially one of the top 5 richest states in Nigeria!

I pray someone like Soludo decides to run and eventually emerges the winner in the next Anambra gubernatorial elections.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Abagworo(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
IGBO-SON:

I'll reiterate that the guys performance is -at best- average, given the little he's achieved in close to 8 years: in urban renewal; IGR; positioning cities like Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi to become world class centres of commerce and industry; leisure and tourism; environmental sanitation of the states major cities and making them green, clean and welcoming; inadequate utilisation of the River port; etc-etc-etc!

A major grievance of mine is the seeming lack of a well thought out tax/rates collection system for the entire state; and this is reflected in the states poor IGR from year to year; this is inspite of the fact Anambra is one of the states leading in cash transactions nationwide, which points to a robust business climate.
But make no mistake about it; people/businesses are paying up......it's just that most of the revenue collected is going into private pockets!

I'll score him high in rural and inter-community road construction; peace and security; supporting the state university and providing equipment in state run/owned primary/secondary schools; supporting and equipping the state owned teaching hospital; etc! And most of these high scores are based on what i hear/read about Anambra under Obi, since i've not been able to verify these assertions one way or the other.

I've noticed how recently he's been doling out cheques like it's going out of fashion; doing that at this 11th hour smacks of desperation and an attempt at damage limitation.......like he's only just woken up to the fact he's time is nearly up, and that there's not much (all things considered) to show for 8 years of governance in what is potentially one of the top 5 richest states in Nigeria!

I pray someone like Soludo decides to run and eventually emerges the winner in the next Anambra gubernatorial elections.

I share your view. Whatever made him start awarding contracts indiscriminately in his 8th year is unthinkable. Maybe to compound problems for the in-coming Governor. The 8th year should be a year of massive commissioning of completed projects and positive retrospect of the previous years.

1 Like

Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
IGBO-SON:

I agree with you on the issue of IGR. But I disagree with your claim that the governor just woke up. If anything, Peter Obi has been consistent in performance. Dont forget that he won re-election based on his performance. I would rather have a governor that will work TILL THE LAST DAY, than a governor that seats back to chop or siphon funds after re-election.

On the issue of doling out checks, I think its a matter of style. Peter Obi, by nature is ALWAYS looking for ways to cut cost. And one of such ways, in Peter Obi's thinking, is delivering the funds for certain category of projects DIRECTLY to end beneficiaries,eg schools principals, missionary hospitals, community leaders, etc. He feels that if the state govt takes up the responsibility of awarding contracts for those little projects, it will cost more and the contractors may do a shoddy job. The strategy is unique and studies are needed to evaluate its impact, pros and cons

1 Like

Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by cjrane: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
The Enugu-Onitsha expressway should have pedestrian bridges at 3 points in Onitsha, to guarantee safety of pedestrians who risk their lives crossing the ever busy expressway with thousands of mad commercial bus drivers;

1. At Bridgehead: Between Uga road and Atani road
To serve the crossing at the busy Atani road to the Bridgehead medicine market.

2. At Upper Iweka; Between Toronto Hospital and Eastern Academy Girls secondary school
To Serves people crossing from Oguta road and New Cemetery road crossing over the expressway to Oraifite street in Awada.

3. At Nkpor New Parts junction, Nkpor
To serve all those crossing the expressway from Nkpor market (Afia Nkpor) and people crossing to the Nkpor-Nnobi road.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by billante(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Abagworo:

I share your view. Whatever made him start awarding contracts indiscriminately in his 8th year is unthinkable. Maybe to compound problems for the in-coming Governor. The 8th year should be a year of massive commissioning of completed projects and positive retrospect of the previous years.

All the projects he is awarding are short term projects that will be completed before his tenure finishes....even if there are delays in completing the projects, which cant be ruled out cause of different unforeseen circumstances, the incoming gov wont hav problem in completing them because they have been fully funded.......one thing with peter obi is that he awards contracts when the money has already been put down/Saved.... unlike others that award project and now start looking for money to execute it.......i think that's why it seemed he has been sleeping all the while and just woke up,
He hasn't been sleeping, but actually saving money all those while in other to initiate a contract bazaar!

In Conclusion Peter Obi has Laid the foundation of the house called anambra, incoming Gov should now put up skyscrapers on it....he/she has no reason whatsoever to deliver little or half measure....we should demand nothing less,

My Fear is that bunch of candidates spring up for the upcoming election are still not heartwarming....except one or two, it is still the mediocre class, the likes of andy uba,ifeanyi uba, ekwunife nicolas ukachukwu etc wont take us there, even ngige cause judging from his performance in the senate where he has not initiated one single bill or made any serious impact,we should be worried, Nobody is even sure if soludo is going to contest.

just Hope a better tested high class thinker candidate springs up before the election gets underway.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by asha80(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
if he decides not to do anything in this last tenure people will complain,he is doing people are still complaining.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by asha80(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
IGBO-SON:

funny enough the soludo you are rooting for has a different view of the man he is supposed to take over from.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by kingbang: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
billante:

All the projects he is awarding are short term projects that will be completed before his tenure finishes....even if there are delays in completing the projects, which cant be ruled out cause of different unforeseen circumstances, the incoming gov wont hav problem in completing them because they have been fully funded.......one thing with peter obi is that he awards contracts when the money has already been put down/Saved.... unlike others that award project and now start looking for money to execute it.......i think that's why it seemed he has been sleeping all the while and just woke up,
He hasn't been sleeping, but actually saving money all those while in other to initiate a contract bazaar!

In Conclusion Peter Obi has Laid the foundation of the house called anambra, incoming Gov should now put up skyscrapers on it....he/she has no reason whatsoever to deliver little or half measure....we should demand nothing less,

My Fear is that bunch of candidates spring up for the upcoming election are still not heartwarming....except one or two, it is still the mediocre class, the likes of andy uba,ifeanyi uba, ekwunife nicolas ukachukwu etc wont take us there, even ngige cause judging from his performance in the senate where he has not initiated one single bill or made any serious impact,we should be worried, Nobody is even sure if soludo is going to contest.

just Hope a better tested high class thinker candidate springs up before the election gets underway.

Stop replying that clown. He is a born ANAMBRA hater!
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by kingbang: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
asha 80: funny enough the soludo you are rooting for has a different view of the man he is supposed to take over from.

My dear, it makes you wonder what sycophancy can do to people's brains!
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
Abagworo:

Hmmmm..

If other states are talking an imbe from imo state is talking..

Why not save those energy for the clown okorosha who has been borrowing money to fund tinubu party to the detriment of poor imo state people.

What Obi has achieved will take that clueless okorosha 30 good years to attempt.

1 Like

Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
IGBO-SON:

My problem with you is that you talk from the both sides of the mouth..

Am yet to see any SE gov with such a marshal plan and depth as can be seen in the case of Obi. Most govs especially the clown okorosha is busy painting fence without having any thought out plan as to what to do to lift the poor state.

I still don't know why you are worried that Obi is implementing projects even unto his last day in office. He should be commended for not using the funds to play politics like the clown in imo state.

Obi saves for any project he is to embark on, and he makes sure that he finishes it. Even the latest ones he has awarded will be completed within his term as stipulated in the contract because funding no longer the problem. Our major cities is being restore to its glory particularly Onitsha.

I was highly proud on seeing the road expansion that Headbridge, Upper Iweka and entire corridor has witnessed with street lights. The city is now welcoming, clean and organized as more pedestrian bridges are coming on board to restore full order in the commercial/economic hub of SE- Onitsha.

I must conclude by saying that if other SE states must develop then they need an Obi. Obi developmental projects has depth with a base master plan and not jumping from pillar to post without plan.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Abagworo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

Stop replying that clown. He is a born ANAMBRA hater!

In my world Anambra as a people does not really exist just like Imo as a people so quit this strategy for it is exhausted. Nnewi South and Ihiala people are exactly same with Orsu people in Imo State. Oguta, Ogbaru and Onitsha have more in common than Onitsha has with Nnewi.

Anything I write about Anambra as a State does not in anyway refer to indigenes of the State. Peter Obi is doing late minute award of contract and going about the media advertizing himself with little to show for his 7 wasted years.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by asha80(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
chino11:

My problem with you is that you talk from the both sides of the mouth..

Am yet to see any SE gov with such a marshal plan and depth as can be seen in the case of Obi. Most govs especially the clown okorosha is busy painting fence without having any thought out plan as to what to do to lift the poor state.

I still don't know why you are worried that Obi is implementing projects even unto his last day in office. He should be commended for not using the funds to play politics like the clown in imo state.

Obi saves for any project he is to embark on, and he makes sure that he finishes it. Even the latest ones he has awarded will be completed within his term as stipulated in the contract because funding no longer the problem. Our major cities is being restore to its glory particularly Onitsha.

I was highly proud on seeing the road expansion that Headbridge, Upper Iweka and entire corridor has witnessed with street lights. The city is now welcoming, clean and organized as more pedestrian bridges are coming on board to restore full order in the commercial/economic hub of SE- Onitsha.

I must conclude by saying that if other SE states must develop then they need an Obi. Obi developmental projects has depth with a base master plan and not jumping from pillar to post without plan.
all these talks about changing face of onitsha with your different monikers makes no sense without pics.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
Abagworo:

In my world Anambra as a people does not really exist just like Imo as a people so quit this strategy for it is exhausted. Nnewi South and Ihiala people are exactly same with Orsu people in Imo State. Oguta, Ogbaru and Onitsha have more in common than Onitsha has with Nnewi.

Anything I write about Anambra as a State does not in anyway refer to indigenes of the State. Peter Obi is doing late minute award of contract and going about the media advertizing himself with little to show for his 7 wasted years.

My friend cut the crap!!

Where did you read that Anambra has anything to do with Imo state? let me make it clear to you now..we don't have anything in common with you guys. Presently it is even a taboo for any Anambran to take a wife from Imo state. That is an open-secret in Anambra state. So stop bringing Anambra and you imo state together on the pages of NL.

Obi remains an iroko where the clown okorosha is in terms of development. The last I checked there is no single Anambran living in imo state. But conversely 1/3 of imo population have invaded Anambra particularly Onitsha and Nnewi for there economic survival which there home state denied them.

Okorosha has borrowed billions from banks coupled with federal allocation, but one can hardly point at anything on ground he has achieved since 2.5years now. rather all the projects are abandoned, contractor are owed. He is busy giving tinubu his master cheques to the detriment of poor imo state.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by asha80(m): 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
chino11:

My friend cut the crap!!

Where did you read that Anambra has anything to do with Imo state? let me make it clear to you now..we don't have anything in common with you guys. Presently it is even a taboo for any Anambran to take a wife from Imo state. That is an open-secret in Anambra state. So stop bringing Anambra and you imo state together on the pages of NL.

Obi remains an iroko where the clown okorosha is in terms of development. The last I checked there is no single Anambran living in imo state. But conversely 1/3 of imo population have invaded Anambra particularly Onitsha and Nnewi for there economic survival which there home state denied them.

Okorosha has borrowed billions from banks coupled with federal allocation, but one can hardly point at anything on ground he has achieved since 2.5years now. rather all the projects are abandoned, contractor are owed. He is busy giving tinubu his master cheques to the detriment of poor imo state.
normal regurtiated rants of an insecure married man.just post pics of the onitsha.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
asha 80: all these talks about changing face of onitsha with your different monikers makes no sense without pics.

Nwokem stop quoting me. I have been avoiding you like plague. You should have noticed it. As far as NL is concerned you are a leper to me. So I take God beg you stop relating with me nor quoting me abeg..
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Abagworo(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
chino11:

My friend cut the crap!!

Obi has done well. Here is a video of Awka after Obi's 7 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbD5lwcNbt8
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by ossagy: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
@Abagworo:

Here is a few picture of owerre after 14years of democracy. Can you beat that.

Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by asha80(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
chino11:

Nwokem stop quoting me. I have been avoiding you like plague. You should have noticed it. As far as NL is concerned you are a leper to me. So I take God beg you stop relating with me nor quoting me abeg..
chino11:

chino11:

why wont you avoid me when using the moniker chino?you think i would not know when you quote me using other moniker?why will you not avoid me when you have nothing upstairs except pysochological pain of persecution by perceived anambra enemies?if you do not know you are just a emotionally wrecked kid in an old man's body.i can give you help before it gets terminal.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Abagworo(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hey chino I won't engage you in that. I know your intentions and it will do me no good posting bad pictures of Onitsha, Awka or Nnewi. I'd rather post the good ones if I see them. I'm a true Igboman and I'm beginning to doubt your true ethnicity. I only posted that video to show you example of how to prove a Governor is working. Take a full video and post for us to see.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by ossagy: 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
deleted

1 Like

Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by asha80(m): 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
ossagy: @Abagworo:

Here is a few picture of owerre after 14years of democracy. Can you beat that.
you have now switched to ossagy?why you log off chino to use ossagy now?brainless man that thinks changing moniker would hide his identity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos, Massive Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Ogun State / Breaking: Ekiti Governor Ayo Fayose Missing / Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.