Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. (12785 Views)

Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning / Are The Recent Trailer/tanker "Accidents" Boko Haram Attacks In The South (see) / Bomb Blast Exploded At Kano State Polytechnic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by wokess: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2013
A trailer driver exploded at Ajah this morning and Lastma official were there with area boys exthorting money frm innocent citizens.

I really do not know when the Tanker left but as at 5am this money when my hubby left home for his place of work the dark was already there my hubby had to turn back to use the alternative route (called Jeep route). I joined him. when we almost got to the round about. i noticed a huge dark smoke before i knew what was happening the Tanker exploded and every body started turning to make a U-Turn. We got to a place were some paving stones were moved aside so that we can all divert to enter the normal lane.

Unfortunately Area boys were at that point exthoring money from innocent citizens with 3 LASTMA officials standing there so that they can arrest those that refused to settle. And of course when it got to my husbands turn he refused to settle and one of the area boys slapped my husband and poured gin on him and the LASTMA offiials were coming to arrest us. immediately i snapped him and he threatened to crash my fone.
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by wokess: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2013
The LASTMA officials pic is 2 large to upload.
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by BashMe1(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2013
[size=22pt]Chaiii.... O ga o[/size]
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by club12: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2013
OK.....Noted
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by Linoversace: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2013
Aal izz well!
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2013
My colleague said it this morning!!

Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by joebases(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2013
I just keep wondering wia ds countey is heading to. Anarchy comes calling
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by papil: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2013
Report 2 d police with d pic,keep it up brave girl
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by koolet: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2013
wokess: The LASTMA officials pic is 2 large to upload.
wetin u mean, no graphical proof U tink say na beans to make front page?? C'mon u find sumtin 2 do about dat now

2 Likes

Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by ZACHIE: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2013
resize pls
picture we want to see
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by dridowu: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2013
Most Lastma official are professional area boiz, so dnt b suprise with lastma
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by Linoversace: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2013
papil: Report 2 d police with d pic,keep it up brave girl
Report to the police say wetin happen?
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by Lordave: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2013
Ensure that you always switch off your camera flash light during the day op.
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by koolet: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2013
wetin u mean,no graphical proof U tink say na beans to make front page?? C'mon wuld u find sumtin 2 do about dat now Chlowpoke
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by fankasibe: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2013
wokess: A trailer driver exploded at Ajah this morning and Lastma official were there with area boys exthorting money frm innocent citizens.

I really do not know when the Tanker left but as at 5am this money when my hubby left home for his place of work the dark was already there my hubby had to turn back to use the alternative route (called Jeep route). I joined him. when we almost got to the round about. i noticed a huge dark smoke before i knew what was happening the Tanker exploded and every body started turning to make a U-Turn. We got to a place were some paving stones were moved aside so that we can all divert to enter the normal lane.

Unfortunately Area boys were at that point exthoring money from innocent citizens with 3 LASTMA officials standing there so that they can arrest those that refused to settle. And of course when it got to my husbands turn he refused to settle and one of the area boys slapped my husband and poured gin on him and the LASTMA offiials were coming to arrest us. immediately i snapped him and he threatened to crash my fone.
abeg wait o, are u narrating ur hubby's saga to us or the explotion, u should retitle this thread as MY HUBBY SAGA DURING THIS MORNING EXPLOSION.
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by rodeo0070(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2013
Well done for that. Take it home and have it resized on the computer.

1 Like

Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by point5: 10:33am On Jul 23, 2013
Brave girl..jst get me his name n lasma code numba..dem see me in my offix,,be fast
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by OCTAVO: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2013
Eyaah...
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by ogunteluwo(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2013
Pls edit the pics by minimizing it and I am not Sure if the LASTMA is a real one or using fake materials to form themselves as 1. Anyway, hope dey no injure ur hubby?
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by Fitzy4real(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2013
Nice one... Resize d pic on a computer or edit it with picmix.
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by kcjazz(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2013
Traffic was gangster but truth be told you turned at the wrong place causing more traffic. That doesn't deserve a slap from anyone but you became a tool for them to make money turning at the wrong place same with one way people.
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by joyvicent: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2013
May God save Nigeria
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by shhhhh: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2013
koolet: wetin u mean, no graphical proof U tink say na beans to make front page?? C'mon u find sumtin 2 do about dat now
lolz
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by Burger01(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2013
sad
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by Burger01(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2013
Linoversace:
Report to the police say wetin happen?
Say one LastMan bast.ard slapped her hubby nau.

angry

1 Like

Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by lordimpaq(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2013
I'm wondering how this made the front page.

the story just doesn't sound true or convincing either....
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2013
Was the slap dirty?
Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by Burger01(m): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2013
kcjazz: Traffic was gangster but truth be told you turned at the wrong place causing more traffic. That doesn't deserve a slap from anyone but you became a tool for them to make money turning at the wrong place same with one way people.

Re: A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. by mapet: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2013
Madam,

Do you have those photograph in your phone. you can contact Fashola Directly @
1. His Excellency, Barr. Babatunde Raji Fashola
Executive Governor of Lagos State
brfgov@lagosstate.gov.ng, brfgov@gmail.com

2. Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA)
Traffic management and control
Mr. Young Arabamen (Chief Executive Officer)
ppnigeria2004@yahoo.com

Mr. Alade Babatunde Edun
edu.babatunde@yahoo.com

The "Lastma Officials" in question that are extorting can be IDed and will be sacked. Please do this. You're helping us all to cleanse the system. Just send emails and attached the photos

wokess: A trailer driver exploded at Ajah this morning and Lastma official were there with area boys exthorting money frm innocent citizens.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga / Listen To Trending Atiku Presidential Campaign Song #atikulation (video) / Igbos Should Learn From History & Vote Muhammadu Buhari- Igbo Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.