Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:19 PM

Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum (75987 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday / Unknown Gunmen Killed Patience Jonathan's Former Security Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
This na lie .Do you think Patience will allow mum to travel in the night how did they know is Patience mother.Osho yimika is at work .Soyinka should tell Nigerian where he is summoning Patience.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Freedani(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
RIP mama.but wait oo. Is she the only one in the vehicle? If no, why the emphasise on her only? And hw many committees has been set up to investigate d cause?
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by 9iceboi(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
RIp mama. I just pray nd wIsh that I will b part of the burial committe.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Natasha2(f): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
Jeez R.I.P
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by kalohkaloh: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
No matter the hatred you guys have for Dame, at least extend your condolences to her. No kidding, a life is involved here! I expect Rotimi Amaechi to send a condolence message promptly and visit her in the villa to shame those who are feeding fat from their cold war!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by dangiwa09(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
dridowu: So sad mama is no more, i will really miss her, anyway i wish i can be among the committee for the aso ebi

@dridowu

don't worry when your mother, father, or siblings die, you can be chairperson of the aso ebi and the funeral entertainment
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Expensiveman: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
was it sent anyway RIP
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Ukaga: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
Who do we blame now?
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by bennieman: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
Information reaching 247ureports.com from competent sources in Rivers State indicate that the reported death of the mother of the first lady of Nigeria may have been misreported.

According to the information received, the woman that died in the said car crash was not the mother of the first lady. But our source stated that the first lady called the woman mother.
The name of the woman who died in the crash is Sisi.
-
The remains of the deceased, who was travelling to neighboring Bayelsa, when the accident occurred was placed at Kpaima Mortuary, at Elechi Beach, Diobu, Port Harcourt, which is not far from Government House.

Unconfirmed sources said the accident happened at 6p.m. Monday. The political crisis in Rivers State may have prevented the state government from issuing an official statement on the passage of Sisi – the woman Patience Jonathan calls mother. Ordinarily, the commissioner for Information and Communications, Mrs. Ibim Semenitari would have issued a statement on the death on behalf of the state government, but she was yet to do that at the time of this report.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=112758
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
rip mama, some reckless driver bribed his way to bcm ur driver and ur mumu inlaw contributed by nt repairin d roads...

i pray ur dota meks it to ur burial cos she busy fightn an elected official..

ur senators are busy supprtn child's marriage mama, thy ve neglected the mst imprted tinz..sorry mama, sorry mama, ****CRYING***

RIP MAMA
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by tjfulloption(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
solidbroda: Should I feel sorri?
Nah!!! A lot of mothers have indirectly been killed by these senseless politicians.
Mama, u May Rot in Hell!!!

you think through your anus and speak through you nose! instead of you to pray for them while lives is lost, you where busy typing rubbish. odeburuku, wawa dakiki, onyara.

may there souls rest in perfect peace, while i pray God Almighty to forgive there shortcomings while on earth and heaven be there final abode. amin
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by redsun(m): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
Nigerian drivers does not know that speed kills,not even the top ogas knows.Thy allow their drivers to speed excessively as if they are invincible.

Accident impact and fatalities is determined by the speed.The faster you are,the less chances you have to survive impacts and more dangerous in a country where there are no roads and traffic regulations like nigeria.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by frankzone: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fellow Nigerians, as we may lay blame on d driver for overspeeding- probably, I want to tell us dat dat particular road ia a death trap! D road is awful I tell una
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by IYANGBALI: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
The rich also cry die
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by IYANGBALI: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
bennieman: Information reaching 247ureports.com from competent sources in Rivers State indicate that the reported death of the mother of the first lady of Nigeria may have been misreported.

According to the information received, the woman that died in the said car crash was not the mother of the first lady. But our source stated that the first lady called the woman mother.
The name of the woman who died in the crash is[b] Sisi.[/b]
-
The remains of the deceased, who was travelling to neighboring Bayelsa, when the accident occurred was placed at Kpaima Mortuary, at Elechi Beach, Diobu, Port Harcourt, which is not far from Government House.

Unconfirmed sources said the accident happened at 6p.m. Monday. The political crisis in Rivers State may have prevented the state government from issuing an official statement on the passage of Sisi – the woman Patience Jonathan calls mother. Ordinarily, the commissioner for Information and Communications, Mrs. Ibim Semenitari would have issued a statement on the death on behalf of the state government, but she was yet to do that at the time of this report.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=112758
so na sisi EKO die no be PEJ mama?
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by AjCityOne: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
Dreal1247: This is surely as a result of the carelessness on the side of the driver. He must have oversped for this vehicle to be so damaged. Very very unfortunate Rip to the dead.

Animal talk.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by wordcat(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=life_style]over speeding + bad road =
l
Death
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Orikinla(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
We need more honest to God repentance and prayers in Nigeria.
Only God can save us from bad roads, sick drivers and the lunatic fringe who have failed to repair our bad roads and also failed to employ the right people on merit.

May God who alone knows the depth of the great loss of life comfort the bereaved in Jesus' might name.
Amen.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by gbeseun(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
Its as if na amaechi pay the driver to kill that woman o,abi well RIP to mama,hope aunty pat has taken much lesson b4 mama left o,2015 oooo[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by tope777(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
James hadley chase thing... It look like set up. Nija I hail o!
Reyus: Was it really an accident or Set-up (some one somewhere is playing games with people's lives.)
They should set up a 12-man committee to investigate this accident.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by BonnyDominic: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
solidbroda: Should I feel sorri?
Nah!!! A lot of mothers have indirectly been killed by these senseless politicians.
Mama, u May Rot in Hell!!!
Dis is inhuman of U nd doesn't make any sense,
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by dridowu: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
dangiwa09:

@dridowu

don't worry when your mother, father, or siblings die, you can be chairperson of the aso ebi and the funeral entertainment
ur papa, mama, brothers and sisters, u and i will die when d times cmes, and pple will use aso ebi afta will are no more. So what d fvcuk are u saying as if YOU wont die.....................................
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by ecochuks247: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
RIP
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Johnayoola(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
moscobabs: maybe sacrifice for 2015
you mst be high on drugs
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
tjfulloption:

you think through your anus and speak through you nose! instead of you to pray for them while lives is lost, you where busy typing rubbish. odeburuku, wawa dakiki, onyara.

may there souls rest in perfect peace, while i pray God Almighty to forgive there shortcomings while on earth and heaven be there final abode. amin

Ok
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by dridowu: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
sexymoma: dont worry we will both go to oshodi to get the aso ebi... you are suffering from mumuism.
u pple dy talk as if dy wnt u aso ebi, am so sure millions of naira will b spend on aso ebi, when is d time i will be justified. Time will tell
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Johnayoola(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
RedBenson: Obviously dat cant be d real scene. What kind of vehicle was it? That looks like a beetle car of good old days. Btw, op edit ur comment pls. It's embarrassing!

Meanwhile, may her soul and others rest in peace but if Mrs Jonathan's mother had ever eaten a stolen public fund either from her daughter or from her son-in-law while alive, let her soul rest in PIECES instead of PEACE Shekinah!
and if you ve taken bribe in any form may d same thing happen to ur family
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by opwa4us(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
RIP to the innocent mama. this serves as a warning to DAMN PATIENT JOLANTERN that even with the power u claimed to have, you cant live for life.
CHANGE YOUR WAYS

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Rest in Peace mummy. If your death was an election I certainly would have voted for that hippo called your daughter as you have done absolutely nothing wrong to me. Unfortunately it is not and you had to go. Thus if you are in heaven, then I confidently say till we meet to part no more even though we never met while you were on earth. Too bad if you are in hell cos what that means is we have parted (another reminder that we never met while you were breathing; may be because I have never been to Bayelsa all my life) to meet no more Ma. To her Excellency the First Lady, may God give you the fortitude to bear this loss and may it serve as an eye opener to how we in the north feel when we keep loosing our mothers in their hundreds cos of your husband's cluelessness. Allah knows best.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by ugoezeik(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
Clerverly: What oh! So it is true? Mary the mother of Jesus christ of Okrika is no more! Who would take care of evan bipi the disciple? So sad!
hahahahahaha, guy did U̶̲̥̅̊ drink phensic n codien dis 9t? Jux asking sha
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by glathis(f): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
ochejoseph: Scene of the crash that claimed the life of the first lady mother , our hearts and prayers are with the families at these difficult times . May the soul of all the victims rest in perfect PEACE. Amen
SOURCE: leadership newspapers

dis is not d real pics
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by benimeogu(f): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
P

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes / Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.