Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Linda Ikeji I Don’t Belong To The Illuminati,never Dated Jim Iyke Or Ikechukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji I Don’t Belong To The Illuminati,never Dated Jim Iyke Or Ikechukwu (1278 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These / This Time, Who Is More Handsome Jim iyke Or Majid Michel / Nollywood’s Sexiest Man:the Six Sexiest Standing.jim Iyke Or Desmond Or Ike Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji I Don’t Belong To The Illuminati,never Dated Jim Iyke Or Ikechukwu by gistyinka(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Linda Ikeji I Don’t Belong To The Illuminati,never Dated Jim Iyke Or Ikechukwu by Lovebond34(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Really? Really? Really? *in The Miz voice*
Re: Linda Ikeji I Don’t Belong To The Illuminati,never Dated Jim Iyke Or Ikechukwu by sirmewell(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
BTW Is it supposed 2 b any1's business hw one chooses 2 run deir life
Re: Linda Ikeji I Don’t Belong To The Illuminati,never Dated Jim Iyke Or Ikechukwu by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Linda Ikeji I Don’t Belong To The Illuminati,never Dated Jim Iyke Or Ikechukwu by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
I heard she doesn't have that thing down there....that thing right down there.
Re: Linda Ikeji I Don’t Belong To The Illuminati,never Dated Jim Iyke Or Ikechukwu by Fabfunki(f): 7:39am On Jul 24, 2013
she is a fraudster nd a blackmailer,she is a liar..........imagine her here tryin a form innocent.....mtchewwwwww

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kayode's Former Friend Spills Dirty Secrets Relating To His Wife & Daughter / I’ll Soon Come Back To My Madness –muma Gee / Flavour Finally Apologises To Waconzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.