Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Tinted Glass Permit - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tinted Glass Permit (2500 Views)

Tinted Glass Permits And Police SPY NUMBERS ... Get Yours In 24hrs ... / Toyota Camry 2004 Model With factory tinted Glass price: N1.5M Naira / Get Your Tinted Glass Permit here. Avoid police Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinted Glass Permit by pekelepekele(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hi Nlers,
Please how much does it cost to get the tinted glass permit , I have been extorted seriously by the nigerian police if it is not 500naira it will be 1000naira all because i don't have the tinted glass permit .
Thanks
Re: Tinted Glass Permit by 8686(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
Officially there seems to be a fifa ban on Tinted glass in Nigeria at the moment but you can be sure you see the "big" men and women driving their cars without hassles. If your car is factory tinted then these are the options you have

1) You can talk your way out of it explaining you bought the car like that
2) Have a soldier friend who's available to come over whenever you're pulled over
3) Park elsewhere and get to a divisional police station and ask for what the requirements (cost in other words) would be for you to get a tint permit, they'll talk you through it or give you some sort of covering letter for a fee.

Hope this helps because policemen are always lurking around for tinted cars.
Re: Tinted Glass Permit by pekelepekele(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
8686: Officially there seems to be a fifa ban on Tinted glass in Nigeria at the moment but you can be sure you see the "big" men and women driving their cars without hassles. If your car is factory tinted then these are the options you have

1) You can talk your way out of it explaining you bought the car like that
2) Have a soldier friend who's available to come over whenever you're pulled over
3) Park elsewhere and get to a divisional police station and ask for what the requirements (cost in other words) would be for you to get a tint permit, they'll talk you through it or give you some sort of covering letter for a fee.

Hope this helps because policemen are always lurking around for tinted cars.

Thanks for the response .I appreciate it
Re: Tinted Glass Permit by kennethik: 3:32am On Jul 24, 2013
My Brother don't waste your time because when this men black catches you no story,your army General would not come to where you are within a short time,you better do it I did mine 25k
Re: Tinted Glass Permit by pekelepekele(m): 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
kennethik: My Brother don't waste your time because when this men black catches you no story,your army General would not come to where you are within a short time,you better do it I did mine 25k

Thanks for the advise , 25k! na wa oo , na God go save us for this country oo
Re: Tinted Glass Permit by nomanicole(f): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2013
25k ke? MY COLLEAGUE dd his for like 10k or so...
Re: Tinted Glass Permit by pistons2(m): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2013
It's 25k. That's the price of the original. Did it at Louis Edet House at Abuja.
Re: Tinted Glass Permit by paffynes(m): 7:40am On Nov 23, 2013
It should be for free according to the IGP, but it costs 10k to get it from Force HQ (Louis Edet House), Abuja. #gbam! Na original with [color=#990000][/color]coloured letter-headed paper.
Re: Tinted Glass Permit by hadizasaf: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Tinted Glass Permit by hadizasaf: 3:39am On Mar 26, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Pimped 2007 Honda Accord,super Clean And Fresh,fully Loaded,best Price Ever / Lt Bus Nigerian Used For Sale N470k. SOLD!!! / 2010 Honda Accord Registered For Sale Super Clean And Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.