Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

The Many Excesses Of MADONNA UNIVERSITY - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Many Excesses Of MADONNA UNIVERSITY (916 Views)

x / The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate / S: Operating Licenses Of Madonna University, Akin Babalola University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Many Excesses Of MADONNA UNIVERSITY by EmekaAfrica(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
Of late, I have been bombarded with so much issues concerning Madonna University. I have a brother that finished from this school last year.We were happy after he wrote his final exam and was expecting him to be mobilised for service year only to be shocked with the news that one of his scripts was no where to be found.And for this reason, he has to come and re-sit for this paper.And this will warrant him to pay the full school fees (just for a course).And this was a course he was comfortable of scoring high.Is it right for us to be charged for their incompetence and maladministration?A school whose hostels always have water supply shortage. Infact, I feel like taking the school to court but like I was told,no one can do that because each student have signed it in one of their forms while registering as new students.I want us to contribute(if we have personal experiences or we know someone who's in that school) so we can all-together condemn this evil act that is reaping us of our hard earned money.
Re: The Many Excesses Of MADONNA UNIVERSITY by Dubemkelly(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
Do as dey hv said...register n resit 4 d exams n God is yhu muscles
Re: The Many Excesses Of MADONNA UNIVERSITY by EmekaAfrica(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2013
Dubemkelly: Do as dey hv said...register n resit 4 d exams n God is yhu muscles
Many thanks for your response.But if you had taken out time to read it very well,you will realise that i wasn't referring to myself but my brother.I left school many years ago.

Is it right that we pay the whole school fees for just a course that they could not find?
Re: The Many Excesses Of MADONNA UNIVERSITY by Forzap: 12:17am On Jul 27, 2013
Payin d full skul fees 4 jst 1 course?mehn dats unfair!all dis yeye private skul sef nd to tink dat were @ fault....so unfortunate,op hw do u intend 2 go abt it?i guess u jst have 2 pay
Re: The Many Excesses Of MADONNA UNIVERSITY by EmekaAfrica(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
Forza p: Payin d full skul fees 4 jst 1 course?mehn dats unfair!all dis yeye private skul sef nd to tink dat were @ fault....so unfortunate,op hw do u intend 2 go abt it?i guess u jst have 2 pay

Na God we dey look up to...
Re: The Many Excesses Of MADONNA UNIVERSITY by shawylux(f): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
Suffered the same fate. Had to pay over a hundered thousand naira for a credit unit course. My parents were not happy about it but what can they do. Already written the exam and my results calculated. By the special grace of God, I ll be doing my NYSC this coming november as my name has been mobilized. I ll advice you guys to pay it and sit for the exams but your brother has to make sure he does the necessary quizes and assingment designated for the course cos withour that even if he answered everything correctly on the exam day, he might get a score of 39/100 which is bringing him back to square one.
Re: The Many Excesses Of MADONNA UNIVERSITY by EmekaAfrica(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
shawylux: Suffered the same fate. Had to pay over a hundered thousand naira for a credit unit course. My parents were not happy about it but what can they do. Already written the exam and my results calculated. By the special grace of God, I ll be doing my NYSC this coming november as my name has been mobilized. I ll advice you guys to pay it and sit for the exams but your brother has to make sure he does the necessary quizes and assingment designated for the course cos withour that even if he answered everything correctly on the exam day, he might get a score of 39/100 which is bringing him back to square one.
shawylux: Suffered the same fate. Had to pay over a hundered thousand naira for a credit unit course. My parents were not happy about it but what can they do. Already written the exam and my results calculated. By the special grace of God, I ll be doing my NYSC this coming november as my name has been mobilized. I ll advice you guys to pay it and sit for the exams but your brother has to make sure he does the necessary quizes and assingment designated for the course cos withour that even if he answered everything correctly on the exam day, he might get a score of 39/100 which is bringing him back to square one.

What hope do we have for our country if the education of our youths are compromised.Not minding how some of these private universities are run, the NUC mortgages the future of our nation.Where lies our hope?

(1) (Reply)

100% Real Futo Post Ume Exam Assistance/runz Now Available / Futminna Acceptance Fee / OSU Pre Degree Form For 2014/2015 Session Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.