Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Difference Between A Guy 'in Suit' And 'on Suit' - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Difference Between A Guy 'in Suit' And 'on Suit' (10288 Views)

Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT / Former Miss Nigeria, Ene Lawani Dressed Up In Suit And Tie / Whats' The Difference Between Bleaching And Skin Toning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between A Guy 'in Suit' And 'on Suit' by zizman: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
Lmao. .Niceeeee!! yeah, we so have a
difference...lol Guys what do you say?

Re: Difference Between A Guy 'in Suit' And 'on Suit' by uzoo: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
LOL ...ROTF
Re: Difference Between A Guy 'in Suit' And 'on Suit' by joyli: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
All na official grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Difference Between A Guy 'in Suit' And 'on Suit' by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
#opens his mouth, laughing out so loud, yet no sound comes out from his mouth#
#wipes his tears#
The man on suit reminds me of university lecturers way back in the '80s and '90s
Re: Difference Between A Guy 'in Suit' And 'on Suit' by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
Seems like the man on suit is not comfortable on the suit. Like he is drowning. It appears as if the suit is wearing him and not the other way round. Lmao!
Re: Difference Between A Guy 'in Suit' And 'on Suit' by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
Oh my oh my...LMFAO. "On suit indeed"
Re: Difference Between A Guy 'in Suit' And 'on Suit' by MarvisAnyamele: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
The guy in suit make sense, the guy on suit na old school lmfao
Re: Difference Between A Guy 'in Suit' And 'on Suit' by faithobodogulo(f): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Lol
Re: Difference Between A Guy 'in Suit' And 'on Suit' by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
They both look like shit! D first guy is "on suit" cos its too tight and looks like the jacket button is gonna pop any minute. Second guy is obviously swallowed by the coat he calls a suit. Or let m say he's "insuit" lol
Re: Difference Between A Guy 'in Suit' And 'on Suit' by Houseofglam7(f): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
cheesy
I no fit laff abeg
Re: Difference Between A Guy 'in Suit' And 'on Suit' by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
that one na coat na.
Re: Difference Between A Guy 'in Suit' And 'on Suit' by NaMe4: 4:14am On Dec 07, 2013
googlepikin: that one na coat na.

No, na 'en suite'!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Kojic Acid Soap (tutorial) / Fashion School In Abuja And Kaduna / Treat Your Skin To Honey And Papaya Black Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.