Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Please This Is Strictly For MARRIED MEN ONLY - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please This Is Strictly For MARRIED MEN ONLY (5337 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please This Is Strictly For MARRIED MEN ONLY by 2goodbobo(m): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
She is God fearing, good at planning, beautiful, good cook, and also of good character. grin

1 Like

Re: Please This Is Strictly For MARRIED MEN ONLY by steppingstones: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nigga44:
Seeing that you created this thread in 2013, I would like to know if you're now married and what advice you have for intending single guys

I am not married still and sincerely I have no wedding date in view. Life has been really good and I have God to thank for everything, but the marriage aspect has not happened yet.

Moderators please push this to the front page this weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please This Is Strictly For MARRIED MEN ONLY by innervoice(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
1. She is the only one I NEVER got bored with and I love to have her around.

2. If you are not compatible prior to marriage, you won't be after marriage either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please This Is Strictly For MARRIED MEN ONLY by innervoice(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
shirleywhyte:
WOW!!!I can't believe this..

Someone once told me love is not enough to get married...Wow!!!

You guys should keep it coming...

It isn't enough.
Re: Please This Is Strictly For MARRIED MEN ONLY by deeptesting(m): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
She was independent, disciplined, a good cook & was supportive. However, to stay in marriage goes beyond these factors. Her independence went over board & she eventually turned a feminist, fighting for equality and became so disrespectful like a loose bull.

I think you should spend more time working on yourself, believe me none of these factors in a woman can keep you in the marriage but your understanding & what you want out of life.

Please avoid a woman from a family that can't caution her or supports her even in her wrong doing because they claim to love her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please This Is Strictly For MARRIED MEN ONLY by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
baldman:
Please I need your insight on this:

FOR MARRIED MEN

1. What informed your decision to choose the lady you marry (your wife)out of the others available?
2. Now that you are married, from your experience in marriage, what other factors do you think young men, who are at the verge of making that BIG DECISION, should consider?

Thanks for your anticipated sincerity and openness.
are you now married

2 Likes

Re: Please This Is Strictly For MARRIED MEN ONLY by baldman: 3:10pm On May 04, 2020

are you now married
Yes, I have been happily married for three years now, and with two kids. Thank you for checking.

5 Likes

Re: Please This Is Strictly For MARRIED MEN ONLY by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 04, 2020
Men are looking for women who are hardworking and can support them in the home, etc so that both of them can grow
Re: Please This Is Strictly For MARRIED MEN ONLY by Godsfavour78: 5:18pm On May 04, 2020
baldman:

Yes, I have been happily married for three years now, and with two kids. Thank you for checking.
nice one.
Re: Please This Is Strictly For MARRIED MEN ONLY by LewsTherin: 6:06pm On May 04, 2020
baldman:

Good for you. Now to throw your own questions back at you.

1. What informed your decision to choose the lady you marry (your wife)out of the others available?
2. Now that you are married, from your experience in marriage, what other factors do you think young men, who are at the verge of making that BIG DECISION, should consider?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please This Is Strictly For MARRIED MEN ONLY by baldman: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
LewsTherin:

Good for you. Now to throw your own questions back at you.

grin grin

Dear LewsTherin, I am happy to respond to your questions.
On what informed my decision to choose the lady I married: She 'damaged' me, it was important to me that my partner be truthful, and she was just truthful and real with me ( most girls routinely and 'harmlessly' lie, they also try to pretend in other to impress) , she genuinely loved me ( you know she loves you if you find yourself having much influence over her and she is happy to accept your leadership), I was super attracted to her, I always thought, I have got to hit this fine ass (, we waited to be married, it was so hard,Got helped us and I have been hitting it happily since then) , our Christian values align ( we prayed together and we had records of answered prayers), she complement each other a lot ( personality-wise and competence-wise), it seems more like I was made to do what she can't do and she is well able to do those things I struggle with, so together, we can do most things. She wants a marriage that we last till death do us part, and that is what I wanted too. We have situations that made our union risky yet, she was willing to go through life with me against those odds. You know you have found your wife when the thought of losing her makes your stomach turn, and you think she is so important you are concerned she should not get into the wrong hands ( that is when you find yourself playing the big brother) .

There are some other important considerations but I have limited time so I will suggest you go into my profile and read some advice I gave recently. I will see if I can share the link here, as well. I hope you find your right wing man, I pray you do.[
Re: Please This Is Strictly For MARRIED MEN ONLY by baldman: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
I find a previous post that answers your second question. Find below:

1. Do not marry any girl who does not regard you as a bestie or maintains an opposite sex as a bestie even after meeting you. If you find that you are not able to overthrow her previous besties( not by force but by charm, conscious show of affection and commitment), work towards establishing friendship first. Under normal circumstances, the besties should gradually fade away as your friendship deepens. You know you have won when you are the one that has to remind her to check up on her friends or they have to befriend you to maintain her attention.
2. Do not marry a lady that is manipulative. She cried to manipulate him, she introduced the boyfriend in order to manipulate both of them. She got the Mum involved to manipulate him.
3. Do not marry someone that can lie convincingly over any matter whether having to do with infidelity or not. Liars should be avoided unless you want to be a life-long investigative journalist. Lying should be a deal breaker. If you discover one lie, you bet there are a thousand others still hidden.
4. Watch the family you want to marry into, speak to those who are married to their children, ask questions around their neighborhood or community. If they do not have values that aligns with yours, do not marry their daughter. Every girl you marry comes with a baggage - her family. Choose your wife having regard to the quality of her baggage. They will determine if you marriage will work or not. If a man report such a thing to some mothers, the mother will be too ashamed to call the boyfriend.
5. If you got her to sleep with you cheaply, if she does not think sex is something special that should be reserved, be careful about going on with her. If all of her exes got her just because they were dating, and you got her too because you guys are dating (no indication of something serious) be careful. I feel when young well raised men experience sex before marriage, they tend to bond with the partner to soon, and the judgment gets clouded. I will say, follow the word of God, but if you can't I will say, keep sex off the table until you are sure you know this person well enough to make a clear headed decision, and you are committed to them.
6. Always look out for loyalty and compassion in any girl you want to be with. The urge to misbehave will be there for every couple, both male and female, but people who have sense of loyalty will be hard to be swayed, and those who will just remember there partner and think, he does not deserve to be treated like this, may likely try to resist tempting situation.
7. Never marry a girl that does not respect the sanctity of marriage. Any girl that is quick to suggest divorce, any girl that thinks it is ok to date several men at a time, any girl that will selfishly date a married man should be a No-No.

2 Likes

Re: Please This Is Strictly For MARRIED MEN ONLY by 0neal(m): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2020
baldman:

Congratulations Sir

More awesome years and marital bliss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Eight Babies / Suicide Is All I Can Think Of / Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.