Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread (11603 Views)

Asisat Oshoala To Speak At Fifa Women’s Football And Leadership Conference / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) / USA Vs Japan : Olympic Women's Football Final (2 - 1) On August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
chimerase2: Abeg I go like sign one or two babe if de league start cheesy
league wey don start since,,the league go soon end sef
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
proudlysports: I would like to suggest to the FA that since the female league lacks sponsors, they should let the women play their matches just before the men's games. This will ensure followership especially if the gate fees are on a buy one get one free basis. So for instance if you buy ticket for Dolphins vs Enyimba in PH starting at 4pm, you can watch Rivers Angels vs whoever at 2pm just before the Dolphins game.

exactly,,i wish delta queens were playing in warri city stadium instead of stephen keshi stadium in asaba,,,pple wud have love to watch their match cuz warri wolves only play on wednesday and sunday and the women play on fridays and saturdays
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
WildChild00: Abeg na where Ufoma babes Na my Warri girls....
Ufuoma Babes FC done enter one chance since dy win their third league trophy
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
Is there any women's club based in the east. I fear not. Most clubs are in the south-south.

I see no reason why Abiola babes should not be converted to a female team. Are those guys that play in that club not ashamed to be playing for a club that has babes as part of it's name? Same with Ebonyi angels. There are some names you don't use to name a male team cos it makes them appear weak.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Shifiunited: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Tewo Queens,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i rep Tewo Queens
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Afam4eva: Is there any women's club based in the east. I fear not. Most clubs are in the south-south.

I see no reason why Abiola babes should not be converted to a female team. Are those guys that play in that club not ashamed to be playing for a club that has babes as part of it's name? Same with Ebonyi angels. There are some names you don't use to name a male team cos it makes them appear weak.

How about Angels Michael and Gabriel?

However, clubs like Rangers or Enyimba can set their own female teams.
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Isaiah90(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
NFF nor go appoint new falcon coach now o, na wen tournament wan start na him dem go employ coach and tell am say he must win the trophy "MAD MEN".

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by proudlysports: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
Evestar200: exactly,,i wish delta queens were playing in warri city stadium instead of stephen keshi stadium in asaba,,,pple wud have love to watch their match cuz warri wolves only play on wednesday and sunday and the women play on fridays and saturdays
It will also give them well deserved viewership and may even attract sponsors.
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
Afam4eva: Is there any women's club based in the east. I fear not. Most clubs are in the south-south.

No wonder there are so many igbo girls in the South-south clubs,,and this is one of the reason Eastern states always struggle like the northern states in national sports festivals
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
Evestar200: No wonder there so many igbo girls in the South-south clubs,,and this is one of the reason Eastern states always struggle like the northern states in national sports festivals
This is restricted to female football only. I'm surprised though cos the East and the South-South are the most active peeps in female football. This is evident from the line-ups of the Falcons.
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
This is restricted to female football only. I'm surprised though cos the East and the South-South are the most active peeps in female football. This is evident from the line-ups of the Falcons.
the goverment shld just set a female clubs in the east
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by collynzo2(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
Evestar200: the goverment shld just set a female clubs in the east
so na u dey disgrace us for www.zambianfootball.co.zm and www.ghanasoccernet.com ? Take time o!
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
collynzo2: so na u dey disgrace us for www.zambianfootball.co.zm and www.ghanasoccernet.com ? Take time o!
Wetin she talk?
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
collynzo2: so na u dey disgrace us for www.zambianfootball.co.zm and www.ghanasoccernet.com ? Take time o!
how i take disgrace una? And how u take knw say na me dy comment for there?
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by collynzo2(m): 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
Evestar200: how i take disgrace una? And how u take knw say na me dy comment for there?
You expose yourself na, you been talk about commenting on this thread there.
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by collynzo2(m): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
CFCfan:
Wetin she talk?
She dey jam Ghanaians and Zambians head for both sites.
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
collynzo2: She dey jam Ghanaians and Zambians head for both sites.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by wizberrysokey(m): 1:03am On Jul 24, 2013
Fellow landers for a moment of thinking my mind just glanced through some noticeable fact,nigeria as a country has different states,different languages and different people....etc.And talking about states and the people in it,they are mostly known by their life style....states like.....
1.Akwa ibom-----there men are hard working,handsome and also good on bed...you know what i mean.wrongful pronounciation of words.
2.anambara-----these people are also know of there afrobeat music,hard working and most importantly ritualists..they over care about money and biz.
3.Edo-----for there girls,they are known for there prostitution and witch craft.
4.calabar--they are known for sexual abuse(rape)..... Fellow nairalander you can contribute to it if you have any.....
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 24, 2013
Evestar200: The reason why i open this page is for us to talk and make our women football league look interesting even though the league have no sponsors and the league is being manage poorly,,but that doesnt mean we should just forget the league,,,we should be proud of what we have,,some africa countries doesnt have a women national team not to talk of women league,,so am a fan of sports,,thats why i open this page to update u guys about our women league

when u have news about "rugby" u wake me up.
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by TochiPhotos(m): 3:44am On Jul 24, 2013
Wow! Never knew there was such an interest in the NWFL. I've covered some of the games but didn't upload it cos I thought no one gives a damn. (silly me). I'll go ahead and upload pics of fc Robo in one of their games recently.
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by TochiPhotos(m): 3:50am On Jul 24, 2013
FC Robo Line up in a recent league game played at the Legacy pitch of national stadium, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 24, 2013
^^
Very nice
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by TochiPhotos(m): 3:52am On Jul 24, 2013
Precious of Fc Robo controls the ball. This pic reminds me of Xavi Hernandez.

Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by TochiPhotos(m): 3:55am On Jul 24, 2013
Rasheeda of fc Robo.

Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by TochiPhotos(m): 3:57am On Jul 24, 2013
Fc Robo GK Mama do good.(That's what her team mates call her.)

Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by TochiPhotos(m): 3:58am On Jul 24, 2013
FC robo player Azeezat. She represented Nigeria in the under 20 world cup a few yeas ago. Quality player.

Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by TochiPhotos(m): 4:00am On Jul 24, 2013
one of their players.

Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by TochiPhotos(m): 4:03am On Jul 24, 2013
The Team is based in Lagos and plays their home games inside the legacy pitch of the national stadium. Didn't know there was an interest in NWFL. I'll cover the super 6(to decide league winner) btw. it will start soon. after the leagues final round of games this eekend.
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 24, 2013
Azeezat was one of the stand-out players at that U-20 tournament.
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by ifyanachuna: 7:18am On Jul 24, 2013
They are trying.
Re: Nigeria Women Football League (NWFL) Fans Thread by Evestar200(f): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2013
TochiPhotos: The Team is based in Lagos and plays their home games inside the legacy pitch of the national stadium. Didn't know there was an interest in NWFL. I'll cover the super 6(to decide league winner) btw. it will start soon. after the leagues final round of games this eekend.
thanks very much,,,i wish the UFUOMA BABES,,,were still in the league,,i wud have doin d same thing cuz DELTA QUEENS are playing in ASABA and am in Warri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Kanu Testimonial Match / Barca's Coutinho Completes Loan Move To Bayern With Buy Option / Liverpool Star, Mo Salah Voted Premier League Player Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.