Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend (3171 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
smiley

when yr inlove u wil be able to stand the odour of yr partner

I cant stay ard my boo even when he smells like really bad after playing sports or just sweating alot

his odour just smells like cologne or perfume 2 me smiley

nothing like love kiss
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
What about the holiday you said you're taking?

After thanksgiving?
Pastor needs to refund my gifts sad
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
joeydozzy: What about the holiday you said you're taking?

After thanksgiving?
Pastor needs to refund my gifts
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
ONILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
ONILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
dont u like his banku smell grin
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
onila:

Because I ain't thankful again sad sad
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by xynerise: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Onila, so your boyfriend has body odour? You are so used to it that it smells like perfume.

1 Like

Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
xynerise: Onila, so your boyfriend has body odour? You are so used to it that it smells like perfume.
only when he play sports, or does some heavy work
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
xynerise: Onila, so your boyfriend has body odour? You are so used to it that it smells like perfume.

What smells as Ogiri to you smells as Calvin Klein to her
#Dazall
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by xynerise: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
onila: only when he play sports, or does some heavy work
what kind of heavy work? Bricklaying? undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by xynerise: 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
joeydozzy:

What smells as Ogiri to you smells as Calvin Klein to her
#Dazall
grin
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
xynerise:
what kind of heavy work? Bricklaying? undecided
undecided housework or maybe something serious

angry
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by xynerise: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
onila: undecided housework or maybe something serious

angry
housework like washing toilet, washing dishes, wearing baby's diaper, dusting the couch? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
xynerise:
housework like washing toilet, washing dishes, wearing baby's diaper, dusting the couch? undecided
cleaning his car, cleaning the whole house in a short period of time can make you sweat
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by xynerise: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
onila: cleaning his car, cleaning the whole house in a short period of time can make you sweat
Cant you clean the car for him?
Cmon! You can do it for love
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
xynerise:
he loves his car besides its a boys job
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
xynerise:
he loves his car besides its a boys job

1 Like

Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
onila: he loves his car besides its a boys job
Wetin happen to Shymmex?
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
CFCfan:
Wetin happen to Shymmex?
I just admire him

am inlove with someone else
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
onila: I just admire him

am inlove with someone else
undecided cry
Shymexx, kpele o

1 Like

Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by xynerise: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
onila: he loves his car besides its a boys job
So if you buy a car, u will employ a boy that will wash it for u?
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
xynerise:
So if you buy a car, u will employ a boy that will wash it for u?
car wash smiley
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by xynerise: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
onila: car wash smiley
Advise him to use the car wash too
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
xynerise:
Advise him to use the car wash too
he just bought a new car

so hes quite excited, so he loves cleaning the car by himself
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by xynerise: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
onila: he just bought a new car

so hes quite excited, so he loves cleaning the car by himself
*sighs* ok, you win. Am outta here undecided

1 Like

Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
xynerise:
*sighs* ok, you win. Am outta here undecided
tongue
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by DICKtator: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
onila: smiley

when yr inlove u wil be able to stand the odour of yr partner

I cant stay ard my boo even when he smells like really bad after playing sports or just sweating alot

his odour just smells like cologne or perfume 2 me smiley

nothing like love kiss

WTF is this one saying? Did you just knock yourself out that?
Typing ish that do not correlate at all
I know you are not the smoking type so wonder what yo are high on? perhaps your own cum?
Who dashed you a BF?
He must either be a sorry a.rs.e- wankified fella or a cheatingaz.z lazya.z.z mofo
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
DICKtator:

WTF is this one saying? Did you just knock yourself out that?
Typing ish that do not correlate at all
I know you are not the smoking type so wonder what yo are high on? perhaps your own cum?
Who dashed you a BF?
He must either be a sorry a.rs.e- wankified fella or a cheatingaz.z lazya.z.z mofo
grin grin grin grin
angry
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
you probably smell the same so you're used to it

1 Like

Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Rooneyboy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
For me , the issue aint body odour but the garage.

The garage was smelling real bad, like a fish warehouse.

*i couldn't just stand it.

#i went flat #

1 Like

Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by onila(f): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
Rooneyboy: For me , the issue aint body odour but the garage.

The garage was smelling real bad, like a fish warehouse.

*i couldn't just stand it.

#i went flat #
shocked shocked ashawo
Re: The Body Odour Of Yr Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by kokoA(m): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
What's with nairalanders these days sef? How person go start post just to announce to the world say her bf get body odour?! Abi dem don dey give award for body odour?! Nna.. Nekwe nu ifeanyi o..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your EX Write This On Your Wall / Just Because I Refused To Pay Her Transport... / 10 Things Girls Should Never Say To Guys Ever.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.