Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? (59800 Views)

Will You Date A Girl You Met On BADOO (social Network) Yes/no?why / Most Sought-after Females On Nairaland / Why Do Naija Guys Thank Females On Facebook After Friend Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by trista(m): 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
I've been searching and testing quite a few social networking sites and apps online to keep me busy during my bored times. To be honest a few impressed me till I found "Badoo". Badoo to me is pretty awesome, with the fine database, picture view, searching people nearby and so on. But I have just one problem on it which is of all the chicks I've seen and liked, about 98% don't reply messages!!! I simply don't understand why. Sometimes I wonder is it me or what. Even the extremely few ones that do reply don't chat quite well. Please what do you guys think of this?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by Enegod(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
you must be one ugly thing...# no offense

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by daisyella: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
Does nairaland look like badoo?, is dis something 2 open a thread aboutundecided.
Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by trista(m): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
Enegod: you must be one ugly thing...# no offense
angryoffense taken!!! You're clearly uncivilized for saying that. You didn't read the rules here. You insulted me more for saying "no offense". I don't blame you though

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by trista(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
daisyella: Does nairaland look like badoo?undecided
the last time I checked topics were discussed on nairaland. Where is your brain?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by trista(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
Look if you don't have anything positive to say, why not ignore. What's with all this paranoid attitude?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by daisyella: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
trista: the last time I checked topics were discussed on nairaland. Where is your brain?
Not senseless topics dude, no offence cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by gbengalite(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
trista: I've been searching and testing quite a few social networking sites and apps online to keep me busy during my bored times. To be honest a few impressed me till I found "Badoo". Badoo to me is pretty awesome, with the fine database, picture view, searching people nearby and so on. But I have just one problem on it which is of all the chicks I've seen and liked, about 98% don't reply messages!!! I simply don't understand why. Sometimes I wonder is it me or what. Even the extremely few ones that do reply don't chat quite well. Please what do you guys think of this?

2 out 20females chat.I noticed Runs Gals you it as a means of advertizing their market, they have loads of sexy pix that can make a man call them. Most display their phone number and BB PIN on their profile.

@all Contribute if you know something abt the topic else stop derailing.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by Pacify: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
trista: I've been searching and testing quite a few social networking sites and apps online to keep me busy during my bored times. To be honest a few impressed me till I found "Badoo". Badoo to me is pretty awesome, with the fine database, picture view, searching people nearby and so on. But I have just one problem on it which is of all the chicks I've seen and liked, about 98% don't reply messages!!! I simply don't understand why. Sometimes I wonder is it me or what. Even the extremely few ones that do reply don't chat quite well. Please what do you guys think of this?

This is so true. I was beginning to think I was the only one who never got adequate responses from the female folks...
I've stopped bothering myself with visiting the site.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by zeelo2014: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
Most of the girls like 90% use it for 'marketing' purposes If u get what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by Dovahkiin(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
u dont know how to snap dp picture bros , snap am holding pounds or dollars or plenty naira, na dem go dey message you , badoo na runs site babes there dey find aristo , i used to use it before and i used to get answers (i be fine boy sha grin) one babe there she tell me say make i pay her ticket make she spend weekend for my place lol

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by Enegod(m): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
trista: angryoffense taken!!! You're clearly uncivilized for saying that. You didn't read the rules here. You insulted me more for saying "no offense". I don't blame you though
you must be one aggresive thing.#no offense intended
Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by obo389(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin
choi,nairaland pple cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by 190theclown: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
badoo again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by kokoA(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
You are boring. You bore them.
Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2013
Badoo is a good site.
Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by jworos(m): 6:03am On Jul 24, 2013
badooo is a grt site,but 90% of d naija gurls dere are scams,so watch out,try skout...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by tboneyfan: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
I am a young guy, i have a girlfrnd that i love. i live in Lagos.I WANT TO TAKE A GOOD GIRL ON A DATE(ANYBODY) i just wanna know what it is to have a blind date! please! no jerks! +2348059820437

tHANKS Y'ALL
Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by Gudintent: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
^^ you itching bro shocked
Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by tboneyfan: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
ITCHING FOR WHAT BRO?
Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by newspapers: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
Most ladies wanna hook up nah. To join Badoo, follow the steps listed here - http://www.naijareport.com.ng/badoocom-badoo-sign-download-chat-messenger-wwwbadoocom/

You can also delete the account if you dont find it cool again.
Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by OCTAVO: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
trista: angryoffense taken!!! You're clearly uncivilized for saying that. You didn't read the rules here. You insulted me more for saying "no offense". I don't blame you though
grin
Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by NaijaPress: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
Wait ooooh! Comments that am reading here is showing as if badoo is meant only for ladies....... Na lie oooh! Just login here - http://www.naijapress.com.ng/wwwbadoocom-download-online-messengerbadoo-sign/ as a guy you'll see for your§elf...
Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by Chilug(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
And u re nt brad pitt either
Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
lol, well, like others posted. Most ladies there just market their "products". While some may not be chatting. Unlike me, i just go there to watch pictures. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by Dygeasy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
tboneyfan: I am a young guy, i have a girlfrnd that i love. i live in Lagos.I WANT TO TAKE A GOOD GIRL ON A DATE(ANYBODY) i just wanna know what it is to have a blind date! please! no jerks! +2348059820437

tHANKS Y'ALL
How babe go reply you when most guys put things such as this in their profiles? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by newspapers: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2014

HAhahahhahaha.... One thing i understand about all social networks even on Nairaland is just be yourself.

Don't try to be like another with fake accounts. Be natural.

If you need tutorials on Badoo, Diva did a good job in this review of the site http://www.divanaija.com.ng/www-badoo-com-badoo-sign-download-chat-messenger-badoo-com/

Lolzzz, cant stop laughing at Poster 1 sha...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by 3DCYCLOPS: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
Because they are all male grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by hotmolo(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
D guys derailing are just senseless. Op av noticed dat too. Runs girls ar much der. U shld probly snap near an suv or sumtin to get attention as sum1 above said

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
most ladies on badoo are not after Nigeria dudes but foreigners like US and UK based guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World / Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos / Are These Memes About Women True or False? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.