Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan (88974 Views)

This Watermelon Is The Most Disappointing Thing I've Ever Seen In My Life / Picture Of The Fish With Half Human In Ibadan / Picture Of The Fish With Humans Parts In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Rachygee(f): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Ahlex434: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hmmm nigeria shaa wen will go stp dz lielity nd fakelisity news of ours so u mean no one cn giv us jst a shot picx of d half human fish...
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by aridunuCliff: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
Where is the picture?
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by psalmsen(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
lolz dot mind dem
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Funkygold(f): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
Story story
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Miraclebaby1109: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
No leg to stand on, we need evidence plzzzzzz
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Funkygold(f): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
Wonder shall never end but dis one na lie.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by olajosy: 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
Picz or no picz. This is the sign of endtime. May God help us all. Mamiwater habitat no b inside freezer.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Lahnista: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
Once upon a time, there ws civil war n disasters. . N of recent, d tsunami. . Every records of those reports were kept including videos n fotos. U must b kidding, if u z none of ibadan p.ple cudnt tak a snap shot of d scenerio. . . Pls, provide us wt photos, then u shall hv my further comment..
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by simpledgreat(m): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
Sometimes I wondered why people find it difficult to believe some simple truth despite the premises and rounding events which supports its conclusion. To be frank, no joke, d human-fish is real my friend who lives in Ibadan confirmed it live. He said he & others tried taking snaps of it but d outcome was just blank, perhaps its so b'cos of its mystical what soever.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by SIRcumalot: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
simpledgreat: Sometimes I wondered why people find it difficult to believe some simple truth despite the premises and rounding events which supports its conclusion. To be frank, no joke, d human-fish is real my friend who lives in Ibadan confirmed it live. He said he & others tried taking snaps of it but d outcome was just blank, perhaps its so b'cos of its mystical what soever.
lwkmd juju wey block camera how come the pictures of the so called fish are all over the web now ?maybe your guys no sabi use fone
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by shegsrules(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
A link I opened saw dis pic as d acclaimed fish.

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ibadan wonder shall never end

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by VenomVE6: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
hmm..I don't believe this but somehow it is possible
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by 3kay945(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
Am around now so what is the gist for today?
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by shellyboi: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
Why can't u upload a picture of the fish so we can be sure of what u are saying if is true/false..notin to believe!!! Smh
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by 3kay945(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
simpledgreat: Sometimes I wondered why people find it difficult to believe some simple truth despite the premises and rounding events which supports its conclusion. To be frank, no joke, d human-fish is real my friend who lives in Ibadan confirmed it live. He said he & others tried taking snaps of it but d outcome was just blank, perhaps its so b'cos of its mystical what soever.

Craps!!
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Dignitygab(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
i need to see the pix before i could believe
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by thaoriginator: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
Waaat hapin?
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by juiceyjay(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
sadundecided half human/half amazing undecided WTF its just a Human-fish angry wats the Big deal? angry ::: sad (Sobing...Mummy cry cry ) grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
This is a squid, not a mermaid! Compare the 'mermaid' with the picture of the squid in blue background

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Tzulu(f): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
Picture of the human fish

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by IYANGBALI: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
Make una see the pisho here

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Drdebbytinu(f): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
shocked end time tinz. Nawa o. Na only God fit save us. But i wil implore u all 2sanctify anytin wey we wan eat o.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by EmmyDe25(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
ifedun2: Eemo wo lu ibadan.
Radio Lagos 107.5fm
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by isaiahethan: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
Na true story,no be joke tongue angry
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Oluwagrace1(f): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
The real story is that d fishseller claimed that d fish spoke that it should be returned to d sea, but when it was taken to one of d osun worshipper around d fish didn't talk.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by deols(f): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
naptu2:

A boy with 8 limbs was born in India a few years ago. Some indians believed that he was the god Vishnu, while others believed that he was an octopus man. The truth is that he is a siamese twin and the extra 4 limbs belonged to his dead twin.

Last week we heard the story of a boy in India who has a tail. The truth is that there's a defect in his spine.

So the girl in Ibadan saw something, but it doesn't necessarily mean that it's a mermaid or merman. It depends on interpretation.

The police might have taken the girl into custody to protect her. The police also has a duty to investigate the incident because criminals sometimes create hoaxes to attract a crowd and then deploy pickpockets to rob spectators of their possessions.

A child with hypospadias chordee is believed to have been circumcised by an angel.

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by kulex2k1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
VenomVE6: hmm..I don't believe this but somehow it is possible
sharrap there!
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by tbaba1234: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
deols:

A child with hypospadias chordee is believed to have been circumcised by an angel.

grin grin grin

This reminds me of my younger brother, he is a doctor. Throwing medical terms around, like we know what it means.

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Orikinla(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
These Nigerians are giving me a headache.

Please, read one of my books to improve your intelligence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) / Please Help With Balance Diet Timetable / Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Vegetable Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.