Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Why Do You Love To Watch Big Brother Africa? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Do You Love To Watch Big Brother Africa? (573 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Why Do U Watch Big Brother Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Love To Watch Big Brother Africa? by dauctor: 4:24am On Jul 24, 2013
I have not being watching BBA and my friends said that I am missing a lot. To me, I think BBA has nothing to show us other than immoral acts but my friends think otherwise. They think the show teaches people how to love and care for other people's needs. To be honest, Why do you love to watch BBA?
Re: Why Do You Love To Watch Big Brother Africa? by Zillight: 4:50am On Jul 24, 2013
Do u mean . . . Bloody Black Africans
Re: Why Do You Love To Watch Big Brother Africa? by Nomski0(f): 6:16am On Jul 24, 2013
Why is it that at the mention of bba all you peeps think of it pörn/immoral acts?
So you think that from morning till evening all they do is have sex with themselves?
Its not by force to like what your friends like......if you dont like it dont sweat about it.

(1) (Reply)

. / Fight For Space Btw Startimes And Gotv / Lesbianism: Two Actresses Fight Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.