Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:47 PM

Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. (11013 Views)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** / Questions About Nigerian Culture And Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2013
Semira22:

Oh pleas shut the fûck up!

And stop making this thread all about Somali
angry

habesh this website is mine, go colonize else where.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Semira22(f): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2013
somalia11: habeshi why you are here? why you short people always follow somalis every where?

I should be asking you what you doing on my thread? Why you buck tooth people follow me around ? undecided

What's your problem? angry

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Semira22(f): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2013
somalia11:

habesh this website is mine, go colonize else where.

In your dream....
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2013
Semira22:

In your dream....

sharmuuto
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Semira22(f): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2013
somalia11:

sharmuuto

Waraya! Callé, nnati libda! Abati nkula! Niftam!
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Adamskuty(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
Semira22:

I should be asking you what you doing on my thread? Why you buck tooth people follow me around ? undecided

grin
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by sambos994(m): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
Semira22:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
Semira22:

Eshi nafse cheesy go ahead tell me everything you know....

Are you a Nigerian? undecided
I'm Nigerian to an extent dear (African and European). I ve lived in many parts of Nigeria. I know a bit about many tribes of Nigeria and speak a few Nigerian languages.
The Igbo people in Nigeria are industrious and hospitable. There are a few bad eggs amongst them (every race, tribe and ethnicity has bad peoople as well as good people).
Nigerians are highly religious and love football (soccer) to a fault: that's one thing they have in common.
The Igbo people are found in the south-eastern axis of Nigeria and they are 1 out of 3 majority tribes in Nigeria.
Their women are beautiful and homely (except for a few). Nigerians live a communual life (the extended family influences the way of life and decision making of a man.
The Igbo's are predominantly Christians. There are atleast 50 dialects of the Igbo language.
The Yorubas are hardworking, party-going and traditional, someworth cunning and smart.
Yorubas can be tribalistic and also the Igbos.
They (yorubas) are fun to be around, their men are handsome too (except for a few). The mothers play a major role in influencing their son's decions and atimes they manipulate their son's. Yorubas have amongst them Christians, Muslims and traditional worshippers. Yorubas also have many dialects and they are found in the south-western geographical region of Nigeria.
The Hausas are predominantly Muslims. They are a bit withdrawn (not so sociable). They have beautiful women. They re situated at the north eatsern and north-western regions of the country.
Hausas aren't the only occupants of northern Nigeria, their are other minority tribes amongst them.
Hausas live communial lives too. Hausas are seen as generous (Islam played a part in making them so). They lived amongst other tribes and religions, but they keep their distance (although they are friendly).
I hope I ve fed you with vital info Miss? Pls tell me what tribe in Ethiopia you come from. I have a Mursi friend and many amharric friends.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
Semira22:

dont speak amahar, am somali

hoyada wasss dhiloyahey raw meat eating midget
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by birdman(m): 4:40am On Aug 06, 2013
somalia11 nairaland is driving you crazy. i advize you to take some time off. seriously
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 4:57am On Aug 06, 2013
birdman: somalia11 nairaland is driving you crazy. i advize you to take some time off. seriously

never
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by nkemdilem: 1:46am On Aug 08, 2013
Semira22:

Guys, this "girl" is no Ethiopian. I can tell from "her" writing that "she" just copied some words from forums or social websites. "nnati" "Abati" "nkula" shocked shocked shocked
This "girl" must be a scammer. Remember this post from 2011?
So The Beautiful Semira22 Turns Out To Be A Lagos Boy From Ajegunle?
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 3:01am On Aug 08, 2013
nkemdilem:

Guys, this "girl" is no Ethiopian. I can tell from "her" writing that "she" just copied some words from forums or social websites. "nnati" "Abati" "nkula" shocked shocked shocked

thats what i already said, but these negroids worship anyone who says they are ethiopian
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Adamskuty(m): 10:39am On Aug 08, 2013
somalia11:

thats what i already said, but these negroids worship anyone who says they are ethiopian
shaaaaaraaap! U black pig,u negriods worship us not vice versa,y'all beg us for food and we do anything just to have a piece of cake from us angry even if u are to lick my dog azz
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Adamskuty(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2013
The girls is properly an ethiopian scammer,i have met quite a few,for 1 whole year,the ethiopian b!!!tch decieved me with fake pixs she got 4rm an ethiopian forum (i begin to wonder whether 90% of them are ugly)

her name is "sofia adam" i dont know whether her fb account is still active,i guess she deactivated after we found out she's fake, (but she's ethiopian) only made use of model pixs.

Damn the girl is a sex meniac,majority of those ethiopian girls are,one even pretended she's nigerian and asked for nudes,till i caught her and made her show me her real pix angry
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
I think the problem with this somali and ethopian guys is ignorant.They have zero knowlagde of west Africa.Image,someone say,that somali fall in the hand of european by 1900,so that make them better than us,stupid boy,sokoto empire fall under british control in 1903,do u see us jumping up and down.Edo and ashanti empir gave the british more fight than,somali.Try and check the history of somari tore,Oyo empire and borno empire.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Lord have mercy! I'm now afraid of nairaland! Smh!
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ibrahim mr fish: I think the problem with this somali and ethopian guys is ignorant.They have zero knowlagde of west Africa.Image,someone say,that somali fall in the hand of european by 1900,so that make them better than us,stupid boy,sokoto empire fall under british control in 1903,do u see us jumping up and down.Edo and ashanti empir gave the british more fight than,somali.Try and check the history of somari tore,Oyo empire and borno empire.

somali people are way better than you in every way. Look at our ancient history, our beautiful looks.You guys look unevolved
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
Adamskuty: shaaaaaraaap! U black pig,u negriods worship us not vice versa,y'all beg us for food and we do anything just to have a piece of cake from us angry even if u are to lick my dog azz

well if you look at the african countries with ethiopia's flag colors, and you look at the restafarians who worship ethiopian empror, if you look at our history than its fair to assume you guys worship us.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
somalia11:

somali people are way better than you in every way. Look at our ancient history, our beautiful looks.You guys look unevolved
U are a fo ol,how do u look?Half of northern Nigeria and Niger look like u guys,and still u don't hear them saying that they are not black.A samalian look exactly like a fulani man,and we don't hear them saying they are not black.About the achivement,who stablish the first university,in black Africa?The university of timbuktu has been there since 1340 AD.U mr are very stu pid and disrespectful.Don't mistake west African civilization,with that of east Africa.I know u are use to being the local champion there.But there is no time in history,that somalia was ever half the thing oyo,benin,songai,bornu are.So little man,try to do something call reading,stop coming to public forum and displaying ur ignorance.U are embaracing urself.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ibrahim mr fish:
U are a fo ol,how do u look?Half of northern Nigeria and Niger look like u guys,and still u don't hear them saying that they are not black.A samalian look exactly like a fulani man,and we don't hear them saying they are not black.About the achivement,who stablish the first university,in black Africa?The university of timbuktu has been there since 1340 AD.U mr are very stu pid and disrespectful.Don't mistake west African civilization,with that of east Africa.I know u are use to being the local champion there.But there is no time in history,that somalia was ever half the thing oyo,benin,songai,bornu are.So little man,try to do something call reading,stop coming to public forum and displaying ur ignorance.U are embaracing urself.

lol at half of you guys look like us, then why do they say are horners mixed? its pathetic that you take the lightest of you guys with weaves and compare it to us. lmao

fulani by the way are from east africa and are mixed with north africans. so you negroids are ugly, and even the fulanis who mixed with you guys have become ugly
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
It's painfully clear,that ur mother drop u 4m ur head.U need help,like it or not u are a losser.U whole country is the sh-it hole of Africa,if ppl are talking u should hide ur head in the sand.Ignorant,ilitrate,u whole country is starving and u are here disturbing other about who is light or not.U are neger like or not,if u don't belive me,then move to Russia and see if they treat u differently.This is the last time,that i will ever talk to u.Silence is the best answer to a fo ol.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Adamskuty(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
[quote autho=somali11]
my master and lord adams.

fulani by the way are from east africa and are mixed with north africans. so you negroids are ugly, and even the fulanis who mixed with you guys have become ugly[/quote] u have started with ur lies again,my somali slave,i desist liars alot, fulanis didn't come from zoo of africa a.k.a horn of africa, fulanis "as they say (but we can't actually believe this,cos it's just mere assumptions) came to being as a result of berbers who migrated from north africa to west africa and mixed with the population,same with somali pigs.

But i don't believe this trash,so they wanna tell me that all the berbers mated with westafricans and didn't mate with themselves?? grin lmaooooo!

Fulanis right from the begining have been in westafrica.

My somali slave i hear that ur kind i seriously mating with bantus over there in ur zoo sad it's a shame that y'all wanna see ur ethnic group wiped out completely,soon they will be no somali (maggot) on the surface of this precious earth grin

the high rate at which ur women go after bantu men is really shocking,(that's another prove of how incredibly ugly ur kind are)

and lastly make sure u don't forget to call me ur master whenever u wanna interact with me,grab? angry if not,i'll tie ur neck with a rope and drag u all across the cactus filled wasteland of ur zoo grin

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Semira22(f): 7:41am On Aug 11, 2013
nkemdilem:

You 're not nut case!

Have i solicited any thing from you? How dare you call me a scammer? Pls, if there's any one on this forum or any other forum that i have solicited anything from, pls feel free to come out and say it.

Nigerians are known scammers world wide, and you think someone will be foolish enough to come on a Nigerian forum to scam a Nigerian who have PHD in scamming? You must be daft, slow and Moronic.

Stop with your baseless, idiotic, moronic allegation, you simpleton!

Just cuz someone made a thread accusing me of whatever he pulls from thin air doesn't make it true. You are really a dumb buttôm.

I'm Ethiopian and I'm proud to be one. I don't owe anyone any explanation. If any one is interested in knowing me, feel free to approach me and you 'll get to know me.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Adamskuty(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2013
Semira22:

I'm Ethiopian and I'm proud to be one. I don't owe anyone any explanation. If any one is interested in knowing me, feel free to approach me and you 'll get to know me.
calm ur nerves madam,and type according to facts, actually the number one scamming nation in the world is U.S.A, then RUSSIA AND CHINA, GHANA IS NUMBER ONE IN AFRICA THEN NIGERIA,HMMM? wink So next time do alittle research before posting trash,swrry
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Semira22(f): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
I'm Nigerian to an extent dear (African and European). I ve lived in many parts of Nigeria. I know a bit about many tribes of Nigeria and speak a few Nigerian languages.
The Igbo people in Nigeria are industrious and hospitable. There are a few bad eggs amongst them (every race, tribe and ethnicity has bad peoople as well as good people).
Nigerians are highly religious and love football (soccer) to a fault: that's one thing they have in common.
The Igbo people are found in the south-eastern axis of Nigeria and they are 1 out of 3 majority tribes in Nigeria.
Their women are beautiful and homely (except for a few). Nigerians live a communual life (the extended family influences the way of life and decision making of a man.
The Igbo's are predominantly Christians. There are atleast 50 dialects of the Igbo language.
The Yorubas are hardworking, party-going and traditional, someworth cunning and smart.
Yorubas can be tribalistic and also the Igbos.
They (yorubas) are fun to be around, their men are handsome too (except for a few). The mothers play a major role in influencing their son's decions and atimes they manipulate their son's. Yorubas have amongst them Christians, Muslims and traditional worshippers. Yorubas also have many dialects and they are found in the south-western geographical region of Nigeria.
The Hausas are predominantly Muslims. They are a bit withdrawn (not so sociable). They have beautiful women. They re situated at the north eatsern and north-western regions of the country.
Hausas aren't the only occupants of northern Nigeria, their are other minority tribes amongst them.
Hausas live communial lives too. Hausas are seen as generous (Islam played a part in making them so). They lived amongst other tribes and religions, but they keep their distance (although they are friendly).
I hope I ve fed you with vital info Miss? Pls tell me what tribe in Ethiopia you come from. I have a Mursi friend and many amharric friends.

Thanks for the post, it was detailing and insightful. I'm grateful.

I'm Oromo from Jima, The biggest city in the south west of the country, it's about 335km from the capital Addis abeba. Jimma is known for it's coffee production.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Semira22(f): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2013
Adamskuty: calm ur nerves madam,and type according to facts, actually the number one scamming nation in the world is U.S.A, then RUSSIA AND CHINA, GHANA IS NUMBER ONE IN AFRICA THEN NIGERIA,HMMM? wink So next time do alittle research before posting trash,swrry

How?

All the scam news we here over here are perpetuated by Nigerians. There's is even one particular one that happened in the US involving Nigerians. They cloned the signature of one Ethiopian government minister and transferred some funds from the US to Korea, but as God will have it, they were caught as they were about to withdrew the money in Seoul.

I have never heard of Ghanians in scam, maybe they use Nigerian name to do their scam I didn't know. The only time i heard of Ghanian name( koffi Adoboli) not sir of the spelling, was 2yrs ago or so, where a Ghanian defrauded a British bank.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Semira22(f): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2013
somalia11:

And you shut da fück up! angry
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 8:23am On Aug 11, 2013
Semira22:

Thanks for the post, it was detailing and insightful. I'm grateful.

I'm Oromo from Jima, The biggest city in the south west of the country, it's about 335km from the capital Addis abeba. Jimma is known for it's coffee production.

oromo, i like oromo. Do oromo consider themselves habesha? cause most of thr oromos ive met dont and are muslim
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Semira22(f): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2013
somalia11:

oromo, i like oromo. Do oromo consider themselves habesha? cause most of thr oromos ive met dont and are muslim

Yes, I'm Oromo. And off course we all consider ourselves Habesha. And yes, majority of Jimma people are predominantly Muslim, including me.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2013
Semira22:

Yes, I'm Oromo. And off course we all consider ourselves Habesha. And yes, majority of Jimma people are predominantly Muslim, including me.

why u consider urself habesha, i consider oromos to be like cousins with somalis and afar people
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Semira22(f): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2013
somalia11:

why u consider urself habesha, i consider oromos to be like cousins with somalis and afar people

Why do you consider Oromos your cousins, we don't share border, we don't have any historical contact, the only thing we have in common is being a muslim. And we Ethiopian muslim ain't fanatics like you Somalis. But if you say afar, i can somehow agree with you, cuz you share border with them, and afars can be found in Somali, Djibouti and Eritrea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did You Hawk Anything On The Streets As A Child ? / Arewa People Come In Here / Where Are The Igbos, Hausas And Other Non-Yorubas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.