Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. (11058 Views)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** / Questions About Nigerian Culture And Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 9:36am On Aug 11, 2013
Semira22:

Why do you consider Oromos your cousins, we don't share border, we don't have any historical contact, the only thing we have in common is being a muslim. And we Ethiopian muslim ain't fanatics like you Somalis. But if you say afar, i can somehow agree with you, cuz you share border with them, and afars can be found in Somali, Djibouti and Eritrea.

well i know many oromo women were enslaved when we somalis allng withe the ottoman turks in 1500's defeated the ethiopians

but the oromo women were freed and married unlike the bantus

oromo speak a cushitic language while amahra and tigrey speak semetic language

only ethios i like are oromo and afar

infact my friend who is ethiopian reps oromia and oromia flag during cultural events at university
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2013
Adamskuty: calm ur nerves madam,and type according to facts, actually the number one scamming nation in the world is U.S.A, then RUSSIA AND CHINA, GHANA IS NUMBER ONE IN AFRICA THEN NIGERIA,HMMM? wink So next time do alittle research before posting trash,swrry

what a bitcccch, ethiopian girl got u on lock and got u saying swrrry

lmao

i now understand how these short ethiopians managed to enslave bantus
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Semira22(f): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2013
somalia11:

well i know many oromo women were enslaved when we somalis allng withe the ottoman turks in 1500's defeated the ethiopians

but the oromo women were freed and married unlike the bantus

oromo speak a cushitic language while amahra and tigrey speak semetic language

only ethios i like are oromo and afar

infact my friend who is ethiopian reps oromia and oromia flag during cultural events at university

What conjuctures!

In which history book did you derive this your baseless statement that Oromo women were enslaved? I 'll like to see it.

Right from time immemorial, ethiopia has been your masters, how many wars have we fought and defeated you Somalis? Not even Al-shabab can withstand the might of out galant military. Lol.

Stop pulling baseless lies from thin air just to massage you ego.lmao

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
Semira22:

What conjuctures!

In which history book did you derive this your baseless statement that Oromo women were enslaved? I 'll like to see it.

Right from time immemorial, ethiopia has been your masters, how many wars have we fought and defeated you Somalis? Not even Al-shabab can withstand the might of out galant military. Lol.

Stop pulling baseless lies from thin air just to massage you ego.lmao

In addition to Bantu plantation slaves, Somalis sometimes enslaved peoples of Oromo pastoral background that were captured during wars and raids on Oromo settlements.[4][3] However, there were marked differences in terms of the perception, capture, treatment and duties of the Oromo pastoral slaves versus the Bantu plantation slaves.[4]

On an individual basis, Oromo subjects were not viewed as racially jareer by their Somali captors.[4] The Oromo captives also mostly consisted of young children and women, both of whom were taken into the families of their abductors; men were usually killed during the raids. Oromo boys and girls were adopted by their Somali patrons as their own children. Prized for their beauty and viewed as legitimate sexual partners, many Oromo women became either wives or concubines of their Somali captors, while others became domestic servants.[3][19] In some cases, entire Oromo clans were assimilated on a client basis into the Somali clan system.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Adamskuty(m): 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
somalia11:

what a bitcccch, ethiopian girl got u on lock and got u saying swru
she wasn't refering to me u useless bastaaard with mighty fore-head . Well! It isn't news that y'all charchants were enslaved by the arabs,indians,egyptians ad brazilian.

Lastly i use that word for every female,u wretched charcoal toad with bunk teeth,next time u wanna quote me,call me master b4 saying anything
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Adamskuty(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
Semira22:

How?

just go google the top ten scamming nation of the world .. U.S.A. Leads,then china,russia ,ghana,cameroon and nigeria.

Ghanaians recently celebrated the number position of scam in africa this year,nigeria leads before but no more,our security forces are hitting hard on them

The idiot that did the biggest scam in history is a ghanaian "charcant" ,majority of those ghanaians make use of nigerian names and nigerian passport when doing their evil act.

Don't worry i'll post the link.

N.B :- one last thing do not lower ur standard by interacting with that somali refugee in U:S:a ,he's a houseboy in the states,smuggled into u.s by his bantu lord,we look down on deranged apes like that,i know u look down on those animals (the laughing stock and shame of africa) too
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
Adamskuty: she wasn't refering to me u useless bastaaard with mighty fore-head . Well! It isn't news that y'all charchants were enslaved by the arabs,indians,egyptians ad brazilian.

Lastly i use that word for every female,u wretched charcoal toad with bunk teeth,next time u wanna quote me,call me master b4 saying anything

somalis were not slaves, it was actually bantus who were not muslim who were enslaved and those who converted were set free.

and our foreheads look very noble last i checked we are the best lookin people in africca
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Adamskuty(m): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
somalia11:

somalis were not slaves, it was actually bantus who were not muslim who were enslaved and those who converted were set free.

and our foreheads look very noble last i checked we are the best lookin people in africca
best looking apes in what way?? Who gave u that title,u mal-nourished gaytoad grin as for me u guys are the most weird looking apes in this world,and pls that rectangular fore-head isn't noble grin

the best looking people are found in nigeria,here u will find different people of different features,looks and shape, (and for ur info. My slave there's nothing like a particular nigerian look grin ). what a bless land,filled with natural resources,wonders of the world (oooh mehn i'm so proud) u.

N.b somalis were slaves,it was stated in the history book,u stubborn he-goat,the arabs,indians bought y'all and when u guys were later freed in india,they married those free slaves from somalia and that's why we got dark skin indians today because of that union................
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
Adamskuty: best looking apes in what way?? Who gave u that title,u mal-nourished gaytoad grin as for me u guys are the most weird looking apes in this world,and pls that rectangular fore-head isn't noble grin

the best looking people are found in nigeria,here u will find different people of different features,looks and shape, (and for ur info. My slave there's nothing like a particular nigerian look grin ). what a bless land,filled with natural resources,wonders of the world (oooh mehn i'm so proud) u.

N.b somalis were slaves,it was stated in the history book,u stubborn he-goat,the arabs,indians bought y'all and when u guys were later freed in india,they married those free slaves from somalia and that's why we got dark skin indians today because of that union................

u got issues. somalis were not slaves those dark skin indians are all of sri lanka, maldives, banglledesh

their was no one in somalia who was stronger than us except ethiopia at times, thats why the ottoman empire and arabs sent soldiers to somalia after the ethiopians called the portugese to help them

the somalis won. so their is no historic basis for anyone ever enslaving us. if anything it was horners who controlled yemen for several hundred years
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by sambos994(m): 1:01am On Aug 12, 2013
somalia11:

Lol, noble indeed grin
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 1:57am On Aug 12, 2013
sambos994: Lol, noble indeed grin

yes, a square forehead is very noble looking

Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by sambos994(m): 2:40am On Aug 12, 2013
It looks like baby aliens are going to crawl out their heads.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 3:10am On Aug 12, 2013
sambos994: It looks like baby aliens are going to crawl out their heads.

hater. Their is a reason why people say somalis are regal looking
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 12, 2013
Somalia11 can you please come to this thread. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/1393472/somalia11-come-here
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by nkemdilem: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
Semira22:

How?

All the scam news we here over here are perpetuated by Nigerians. There's is even one particular one that happened in the US involving Nigerians. They cloned the signature of one Ethiopian government minister and transferred some funds from the US to Korea, but as God will have it, they were caught as they were about to withdrew the money in Seoul.

I have never heard of Ghanians in scam, maybe they use Nigerian name to do their scam I didn't know. The only time i heard of Ghanian name( koffi Adoboli) not sir of the spelling, was 2yrs ago or so, where a Ghanian defrauded a British bank.

Ok, You are an Oromo from Jimma though in your profile your location was Addis Ababa. An Ethiopian from Jimma who knows west african scammers by name. Are you serious? You are from Jimma Ethiopia but you know a Ghanian scammer by the name( koffi Adoboli) and we should believe you? I can assure you even Ethiopians who live in Addis or the west never heard this name. You must be the only horner that knows west african scammers by name. You must also be the very few Oromos from Jimma, who are proud to be habesha. I understand there is many oromos who are proud to be Ethiopians but a proud Oromo Habesha from Jimma? Maybe from Showa but from Jimma?

So can I ask you if you speak affan oromo?

And what are the meanings of the following words that you wrote?
"nnati" "Abati" "nkula". Especially what does nkula means?
Please explain.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Semira22(f): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
nkemdilem:

Ok, You are an Oromo from Jimma though in your profile your location was Addis Ababa. An Ethiopian from Jimma who knows west african scammers by name. Are you serious? You are from Jimma Ethiopia but you know a Ghanian scammer by the name( koffi Adoboli) and we should believe you? I can assure you even Ethiopians who live in Addis or the west never heard this name. You must be the only horner that knows west african scammers by name. You must also be the very few Oromos from Jimma, who are proud to be habesha. I understand there is many oromos who are proud to be Ethiopians but a proud Oromo Habesha from Jimma? Maybe from Showa but from Jimma?

So can I ask you if you speak affan oromo?

And what are the meanings of the following words that you wrote?
"nnati" "Abati" "nkula". Especially what does nkula means?
Please explain.

Jeeeeeeez!!!!!!

Clap for yourself, you just take stûpid to a whole new level. What do you think Ethiopia is? Some kinda 5th century country where there's no tv, not satelite dish, no radio, no Internet, no electricity?

So, it's only west-African that see International news, and that is suppose to know what goes around the world. Smh. You foolishness in megabyte will power all the electricity problem in Lagos. Lol. Please I beg of you stop commenting, cuz the more you comment, the more foolish you appear.

FYI, Koffi Adoboli's news was all over the news media, (including bbcnews which i'm fortunate to have in our house)he committed his crime in Britain with a reputable British bank. So, even the kiwi's who live in Newzealand will see the story if they are connected to their tv's. Lol.

You said again, my profile indicate Addis Abeba, but I'm from Jimma. Pls tell me what is wrong with that. I live in Addis-ababa and I'm from Jimma.
Please tell me how old you are, cuz going by your comment, you come across as a toddler using his father laptop. *pun intended* lol

And concerning your question, are you a lawyer, is this some kinda cross examination?

I'm not oblige to answer you, but if it will help resuscitate you comatose brain cell then I'll be happy to indulge you.

So, Here you go - "nnati" = Mother "Abati" = father "nkula" = dîck. cheesy

Are you satisfy? undecided undecided undecided

If you still have further question bring it on, I 'll indulge you.

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by nkemdilem: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
Semira22:
So, Here you go - "nnati" = Mother "Abati" = father "nkula" = dîck. cheesy

So if you know anything Amharic, why do you write these words like you wrote? Who the hell writes "nkula"? And why do you write "nnati"? All three words are written in a wrong way and you are for the second time writing them in a wrong way. No one who knows Amharic writes like this. Can you write them properly? And From all the daily bbc news, an Ethiopian from Jimma remembers a west african scammer BY NAME? Am I missing something or are we dealing with a west african anyways?

You said bring it on. Let's bring it on. Can you please translate the following Amharic phrases?

[size=14pt]ነፍሴ በእውነት አንቺ ኢትዮጵያዊ ነሽ? አልመሰልሺኝም እንዲያው የዚያው የናይጄሪያ አታላይ ሳትሆኚ አትቀሪም። ተነቅቶብሻል ባክሽ! ቂቂቂ[/size]

Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
What is up with the police investigation?? ??

Only on Nairaland...
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Nasra92(f): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
somalia11:

lol at half of you guys look like us, then why do they say are horners mixed? its pathetic that you take the lightest of you guys with weaves and compare it to us. lmao

fulani by the way are from east africa and are mixed with north africans. so you negroids are ugly, and even the fulanis who mixed with you guys have become ugly

Its sad how some of our Somali people come on here showing this type stupidity. What makes you think Somalis are more handsome or more beautiful than others? Your mind is filthy and you are ignorant. The mirror into which you view others and the world is very narrow and messed up! You should know that Allah has not created anybody uggly or more beautiful. Everything He has created is Good and you do not have the authority to trash any of Allah's creation just because your eyes do not like it. Just some food for thought abowe.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nasra92:

Its sad how some of our Somali people come on here showing this type stupidity. What makes you think Somalis are more handsome or more beautiful than others? Your mind is filthy and you are ignorant. The mirror into which you view others and the world is very narrow and messed up! You should know that Allah has not created anybody uggly or more beautiful. Everything He has created is Good and you do not have the authority to trash any of Allah's creation just because your eyes do not like it. Just some food for thought abowe.

abaayo na ka qalay nooh. Aniga meshaan waxan u imaday in an bashalo, ma ila bashalaysa?

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by White007(m): 6:52am On Aug 14, 2013
Semira22:

If you still have further question bring it on, I 'll indulge you.

Stop wasting you time babe, for all you know the guy might be a troll. If in doubt check his post history, he has just 5 post since over one and the half yrs now.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 7:01am On Aug 14, 2013
White007:

Stop wasting you time babe, for all you know the guy might be a troll. If in doubt check his post history, he has just 5 post since 2years or so.

somali miya tahaay?
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by sambos994(m): 7:06am On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

hater. Their is a reason why people say somalis are regal looking

My @ss, if I took a pin and touched their heads, it would pop.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2013
sambos994:

My @ss, if I took a pin and touched their heads, it would pop.

are we seriously comparing the looks of nigerians with somalis. you have 250 ethnicities in nigeria and not one of them can be compared to somalis. cry

i can go on this subject all day. lmao
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by sambos994(m): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

are we seriously comparing the looks of nigerians with somalis. you have 250 ethnicities in nigeria and not one of them can be compared to somalis. cry

i can go on this subject all day. lmao

Whatever makes you go to sleep at night.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2013
sambos994:

Whatever makes you go to sleep at night.

dude, i like phucking with you son. Cause i know every where that somalis and ethiopians are seen way better looking than you negroids.

its like arguing whether the earth is round, we already have the answer, i just like to see you run around a find pictures, of girls with make up and weaves lmao
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Nasra92(f): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

abaayo na ka qalay nooh. Aniga meshaan waxan u imaday in an bashalo, ma ila bashalaysa?

Lol i gotchu, but wadno xanun ba ku ridey dadkan iska dhaaf miskiinta
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nasra92:

Lol i gotchu, but wadno xanun ba ku ridey dadkan iska dhaaf miskiinta

walaal dadkan somalida bi maanta dhan ka hadlayaan, bal maxa waxay yaah? Reer somalinet miya tahay?
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Nasra92(f): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

walaal dadkan somalida bi maanta dhan ka hadlayaan, bal maxa waxay yaah? Reer somalinet miya tahay?

No mi'ihi, fb group baa laku post gareeyay a link to this forum so I came here to check it out. Kuraaxeeso lakin hadii Somalida lee ka hadlaayan
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nasra92:

No mi'ihi, fb group baa laku post gareeyay a link to this forum so I came here to check it out. Kuraaxeeso lakin hadii Somalida lee ka hadlaayan

dadkan kaftan mayaqanaan, i came to this forum to enslave these people. I have already claimed this forum.

if you want you can join a ghanian forum and take it over (hijack).

lakin this forum is mine, and all its users are my bitcccches.

the women are nothing to look at if you can even call them women, but they are strong like the men.

ofcourse you have to keep an eye out for the occasional 419 scam, but my somali senses have been heightened since i have come here 1 year and half ago.

i have domesticated these people, can you give me the facebook link abaayo.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Adamskuty(m): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

dadkan kaftan mayaqanaan, i came to this forum to enslave these people. I have already claimed this forum.

if you want you can join a ghanian forum and take it over (hijack).

lakin this forum is mine, and all its users are my bytheir women are so pretty,the most pretty in africa,no wonder they won miss world, call them women, but they.

ofcourse you have to keep an eye out for the occasional 419 scam, but my somali senses have been heightened since i have come here 1 year and half ago.

i have domesticated these people, can you give me the facebook link abaayo.
that's funny,lmaooo! What an irony,my slave talking about domesticated,i've embarrassed u several time and ama keep doing it u bunk teeth carrier,disgusting charcant with rectangular head grin

come bow before ur master and lord,u rat eating / rag wearing refugee grin

whatelse can one expect from a malnourished toad,y'all look like people infected with aids,ur women are quite scary,their jaw look swollen,they got big fore head,lol! Ur head isn't suppose to look like that,it's the azz,instead ur so called women called flat azz like a carpenter working table grin grin grin a nice playing surface for table tennis,i can't even differentiate btn the men and women,cos the two genders got flat chest grin grin

cursed people,now open ur mouth my dog wanna poo inside,mah black slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traditional Igbo Music / Deji Of Akure Dies At 63 / Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.