Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,446 members, 7,801,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa (6355 Views)

Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria / Dickson Alleges Plot To Destabilise Bayelsa / Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by masterdre: 7:15am On Jul 24, 2013
There is a plot by some persons within and outside Bayelsa State to destabilise the state, the governor, Seriake Dickson, has said.

The governor stated this in a statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Daniel Iworiso-Markson.

He alleged that “the plan is being spearheaded with the active support and collaboration of some desperate politicians and their collaborators from neighbouring states who do not mean well for the state.’’

Mr. Iworiso-Markson said that the plan involved embarking on a sponsored mass street protest as part of a campaign of calumny and propaganda against the state government.

“In recent times, we have seen deliberate attempts by this group of desperate power seekers sponsoring some gullible graduates to take to the streets. They were also behind the recent protest staged by pensioners in the state.

“It is sad to note that they are now on a planned mission to incite unsuspecting youths to take to the streets to protest against the state government,” he said.

The spokesperson said that as a responsible government, the administration of Mr. Dickson would not fold its hands while peace and security were undermined in the state. He warned that government would not hesitate to bring the full weight of the law on anybody that breached the existing peace in the state.

“We have it on good authority that these disgruntled politicians are going round doling out cash to recruit youths in the state to join in the dastardly act,’’ Mr. Iworiso-Markson alleged.

He said that the government was aware of plans by “these political leaders to re-open militant camps in the creeks and procure arms as part of their agenda to make the state ungovernable.’’

The spokesperson advised youth in the state to take advantage of the existing peace in the state to advance their potential and wellbeing.

http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/141549-some-people-are-plotting-to-destabilise-bayelsa-governor-dickson.html
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Dreal1247: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2013
Abegooo, the one 4 Rivers neva settle finish. We no want trouble for Bayelsa. LET PEACE REIGN.
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by psucc(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2013
This man will never stop amusing me. The anti-rumour Gov shoul be arrested for contravening his own law while investigation is ongoing to determine if his insinuation is true. He lacks vision for the state. By the pls who knows what happened to those umemployed grad who were arrest for protesting the high rate of employment in Bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by justsayemma(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2013
That's d new trend since d inception of Gej,they kip using terms like,"unknown gunmen","oil cabal",mafians","some people", "they said they will make d country ungovernable"etc,so most Nigerians now have no name,and when they say dis,some gullible Nigerians wil applaud them.a gud leader shud not only tel us our problem,but 2 solve it,if they said they wil make d coutry ungovernable,as a good leader they r suppose to stop them n bring them 2 book,not doin d job of minister of information

7 Likes

Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by bloggernaija: 8:11am On Jul 24, 2013
Bayelsa state.
Nigeria's most dysfunctional state.

6 Likes

Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2013
Dickson must be wearing his hat too tight for crying wolf just few days after blowing away billions of tax payers money to host a beauty pageant for his girlfriend. he should just deal with the aftermath instead of shouting all over the place. nobody is destabilizing bayelsa, rather his actions are

4 Likes

Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Pukkah: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2013
It appears like this man will chase shadows and beauty pageants for his entire 4-year tenure.

Dickson lacks substance and is not busy. What exactly has he done in almost two years?

It looks like the elders in the state too are too quiet and somehow indulgent of bad rule.

Edit

2 Likes

Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2013
Who are they?

1 Like

Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2013
1bunne4lif: Who are they?

The only trouble maker in Bayelsa is Patience Jonathan who is bringing trouble to the state.
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by herbeytv(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2013
They no get work !!! Seun I beg give them my address make I give them work. Stupid people ..continue plotting while ur mates in House of Rep plotting to embezzle Trillions of Doe in their family pocket. ... No make me vex
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2013
Really so now it's bayelsa's turn after rivers state
Good morning kiss
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by EdwardAkande(m): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2013
May our First lady(shepopotamus) has transfered her anger to Bayelsa state. She probably thinks their will be no Prof. Wole there to checkmate her.
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by igbsam(m): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2013
This man just like wahala. First it was rumour mongers, now na distabilize. Another billboard to be put up. Dickness abi Dickson is just a lost soul in his own imaginary world. Always believing he has enemies here and there. If he doesn't have a skeleton in his cupboard, why is he feeling insecure ? Something is fishy about this pot bellied man.

1 Like

Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2013
Was it your "rumour mongering committee" that told you this?
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by alphaconde(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2013
Amaechi I sight u... No b only rivers state go spoil.

1 Like

Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2013
then do something about it.... dont tell us, thats why u are the bloody governor angry angry angry angry
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by bilms(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2013
what is wrong with plotting to destabilize Bayelsa State when it is not wrong for Bayelsa man to destabilise rivers?

1 Like

Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Naijarepsnet(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2013
naija nd politics
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2013
On a more serious note, the last appointment dickson gave to the MBGN Winner makes me understand say the man confuse like T.A orji
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by omenka(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2013
It appears Dickson is worse than Jonathan. I realy feel for the people of Bayelsa.
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by jude33084(m): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2013
fishkaveli:
Shut up there chump
And concentrate on how to take ur breakfast.

so it is breakfast your problem this morning undecided
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by jude33084(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2013
bilms: what is wrong with plotting to destabilize Bayelsa State when it is not wrong for Bayelsa man to destabilise rivers?

Hmmm! one good turn deserves another grin

Soon it will enter Delta state undecided

That is when Heppopotamus and sheppopotamus go dance unclad for Okere market angry

1 Like

Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by atikubaba(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2013
DO I a feeling of deja-vu here ALAMS said the same thing when he was the govnr.Maybeit is in their(bayelsa Govrs)DNA
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by psalmdave(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2013
I would av been easily carried away by pples comment if i av nt been in bayelsa for d last 3 yrs....gov. dickson is actually d best tin dat has happend 2 d state..m sure all d above critics av nt been 2 bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by ehisdan(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2013
Nonsence that will never make sense.

I will be glad if all d states are disterbilized.

Am tired meeeen.

R€VØLU$ÎÕN I cant wait to see u.
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2013
spongeback: Really so now it's bayelsa's turn after rivers state
Good morning kiss
looooool
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2013
psalmdave: I would av been easily carried away by pples comment if i av nt been in bayelsa for d last 3 yrs....gov. dickson is actually d best tin dat has happend 2 d state..m sure all d above critics av nt been 2 bayelsa
Really? Tell us things he has done for the people of Bayelsa state.
Re: Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa by Pukkah: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2013
psalmdave: I would av been easily carried away by pples comment if i av nt been in bayelsa for d last 3 yrs....gov. dickson is actually d best tin dat has happend 2 d state..m sure all d above critics av nt been 2 bayelsa

Your post is very faulty. You don't know all the people that have commented and you stated they've all not been to Bayelsa state shocked

The challenge to you is simple. Show us what Dickson has been busy with in Bayelsa. What are his specific achievements? Do you know the budget for the state?

Prove that he is the best to happen to the state. Prove that he has surpassed Alamieyeseigha in terms of infrastructure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos) / PHOTOS: Man Seen In Lagos Bathing Unclad In Public / Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.