Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets (36334 Views)

Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go / NDA Cadets Block Traffic To Take Selfies. (photos) / Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by LBT: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Even during the Iraqi war,women in the US army were restricted from the battle lines.
women are restricted from actual battles world wide except in rag tag/guerilla militias. How will the world be re-populated if women start going into conflict front lines? That's why they are not allowed by professional militarily to be involved in actual combat.
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by ireneidiva(f): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
owolabifunke14: They don't know what to do with their life. Maybe they are as bonny as men that's why they joined such force. For free I no join
Bad mouthed b1tch. Badmouthing ur fellow girls. Smh. I pity you. Well, they made the news, hope you will b able to do sometn remarkable in your life that will be in the news.
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by playahP(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
When I saw "confessions"... I was expecting to read explicit details of their raunchy seexxx affairs with many men while they were in NDA....

Highly disappointed.
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by frankFG: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]wish them the best
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by Drdreluv: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
k.style:
I so much luv d military.i pray God c me thru in my quest 2 join d navy unda d course-22 short service commission.onward 2geda
AMEN
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by Kzinne: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
k.style:
I so much luv d military.i pray God c me thru in my quest 2 join d navy unda d course-22 short service commission.onward 2geda
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by Kzinne: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
k.style:
u dont love d military. u need a job
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by nbright: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
disboy:

The closest is DEPOT NIGERIAN ARMY

A.B.U has two campuses, 1 is the main campus at Samaru while the other is at Kongo.. The main campus at samaru is closer to Bassawa barracks while that of Kongo is closer to depot..
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by buoye1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
Onota: What is the reward for being 1st to comment.. Pls?
The reward s to try again later...looser
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by orobopasiosio(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
daughthers of millitary personnels, no doubt.
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by atpet(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Na so lie lie den dey talk
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by mamamusty(f): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
The last time i checked, NDA was still at kaduna never knew it has been moved to zaria @ op
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
GEJTILL2019: Lord mallam is my neighbor in kaduna...her mum is a lecturer in NDA....
na so e dey go. if u no get leg, u go just dey buy nda form
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by Tinyemeka(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
"Confessions of first female cadets" undecided
To think I was expecting to read something unusual and hitherto uncommon knowledge.
Hmm...
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by iykololo(m): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2013
Lordave: No administration can do more well for women than GEJ admin.
'Can do more well'? SMH! are u related to our first lady?
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by Gozzzy(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2013
ARES: OP when u use the word "confession" it paints a picture that the person in question did something wrong and is admitting to it..... honestly, i dont know what school some of these mods went to...... angry angry angry angry
If people like you, are told to attend good schools, they will refuse and insist on attending community schools.......... ''Confession'' is not only used when u do something wrong!!! It is used to assert a point!!! As a Christian, you confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, does that mean you did something wrong?? Ode!!!!!
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by iriowuro: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2013
has dat solve our prob in d country? tryin 2 satisfy & appease sum group witout result.
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by iriowuro: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2013
Gozzzy:
If people like you, are told to attend good schools, they will refuse and insist on attending community schools.......... ''Confession'' is not only used when u do something wrong!!! It is used to assert a point!!! As a Christian, you confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, does that mean you did something wrong?? Ode!!!!!
if confession means proclaimation, den wot proclaimation is in dis article u'v read? U talk abt school wot difference public or private even d public student still come out d best in academics.
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by dfemmy: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2013
solidbroda: When I saw the headline, I tot the content would be how the female confess about how they face sexual assaults, about how many men they had to service whenever the men are Kongilicious.
This is no news jare. Park well!
exactly that was my tot
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by megadeath: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2013
I'm all for female empowerment o!, don't get me wrong but the truth is that the standard of training in our father's academy has fallen drastically due to the entrance of females into the Regular Combatant Cadre. I strongly believe that is a wrong move. The females can continue being taken as Short Service Combatants and Direct Short Service, but not the Regulars. The nearest future will vindicate me. All the beautiful wicked things that made the Regular Combatant cadets stand out have been scrapped because of the entrance of these gals. Everyday, I and my coursemates thank God we passed out before this travesty happened. I knw peeps will read this and call me misogynistic or chauvinistic.....the truth is that "who no go no go know"....we don't need Regular Combatant females.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by Malachy27: 1:12am On Aug 11, 2013
hardbody: So because they could do 20 push-ups without running out of breath and walk 12 kilometres daily they have become gallant like their male counterparts abi? What do we then call those elderly women in the village that trek such distance everyday and they more or less push up by cultivating the ground and often times when they get home, they still push up in bed for their husbands and this is after cooking meals for the enlarged family and taking care of other chores. Those females in NDA are still who they are, females. If i catch any of them in a corner, they will forget their uniform and beg for mercy, unless they carry gun sha oo, then i will behave myself

But as for their male counterparts, bros, me sef go think twice before i follow soldier (NDA trained) fight. I had a personal experience of the recruitment, i did not stay back for the glory, especially when i was meant to understand i could come out alive or dead and no questions asked. So i know the training coupled with manly strengt should be able to break me down.
hardbody: So because they could do 20 push-ups without running out of breath and walk 12 kilometres daily they have become gallant like their male counterparts abi? What do we then call those elderly women in the village that trek such distance everyday and they more or less push up by cultivating the ground and often times when they get home, they still push up in bed for their husbands and this is after cooking meals for the enlarged family and taking care of other chores. Those females in NDA are still who they are, females. If i catch any of them in a corner, they will forget their uniform and beg for mercy, unless they carry gun sha oo, then i will behave myself

But as for their male counterparts, bros, me sef go think twice before i follow soldier (NDA trained) fight. I had a personal experience of the recruitment, i did not stay back for the glory, especially when i was meant to understand i could come out alive or dead and no questions asked. So i know the training coupled with manly strengt should be able to break me down.

the truth is that they push d up everyday guy you are very funny!!!
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by danizy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
idokojerry:
NDA is around kaduna north LGA and not zaria.
fool,nda iz in zaria
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
danizy:
fool,nda iz in zaria
And guessing u derive pleasure from showing the world how stupid u are. Am a Kaduna resident,born and bred.
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by danizy(m): 7:44am On Jul 31, 2015
idokojerry:

And guessing u derive pleasure from showing the world how stupid u are. Am a Kaduna resident,born and bred.
pit....falk tales

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream / Yemi Osinbajo About To Score A Goal (Photo) / KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.