Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Need Help With My Final Year Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help With My Final Year Project (1331 Views)

Your Help Is Needed In My Final Year Project / Does Anyone Have Tips On Using Java To Interact With A Usb Device? Its For My Final Year Project. Pl / Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Final Year Project by tonyabs: 8:00am On Jul 24, 2013
am writing my final year project on this topic "point of sale terminal information system" buzz me if you think you can help
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year Project by kencas: 9:34am On Jul 24, 2013
What help do u need
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year Project by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hold on, tell me how this works. Were you told the topic to write on by your teacher or did you choose your topic? 'Cause any teacher that tells their student what topic to write in their final year project deserves to be fired and sent to gaol.

Now if, on the other hand, you picked your topic, why don't you know it? You are meant to (even though I don't like thjose words) write on what interests you, and what you CAN do. Don't write on a project topic because it has a fancy-sounding title.

And you really should have started your project right from your first year (at least that's what we're told to do in my school, I dunno 'bout others), not waiting for the last minute to run helter skelter in search of hand-outs and "help".
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year Project by romme2u: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
hit me up on 08185284915 0r weget2it@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year Project by tonyabs: 6:26am On Jul 31, 2013
@simonAndal why does dis bother u so much? Is it ur project? And whats d name of dat school in nigeria where students start writing there project from 100L. If u no get yans luckup u fit afford my fee. If say i dey close to u nw na hospital for get u. Crios pikin"
@kencas i need chapter 3 using c++
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year Project by yinkeys(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2013
SimonAndal: Hold on, tell me how this works. Were you told the topic to write on by your teacher or did you choose your topic? 'Cause any teacher that tells their student what topic to write in their final year project deserves to be fired and sent to gaol.

Now if, on the other hand, you picked your topic, why don't you know it? You are meant to (even though I don't like thjose words) write on what interests you, and what you CAN do. Don't write on a project topic because it has a fancy-sounding title. Obviously ur not in a federal university in Nigeria

And you really should have started your project right from your first year (at least that's what we're told to do in my school, I dunno 'bout others), not waiting for the last minute to run helter skelter in search of hand-outs and "help".
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year Project by slimbigfine: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2015
At Slimbigfine, we do projects as little as N10,000-15,000. for assistance please call 08186380384
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year Project by AkinseteK(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
I can help you with the design and implementation of your project topic point of sale terminal information system and also I can help with writing your chapter one to five for it. You can contact me on 08034089466 for more discussion.
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year Project by fghanni(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
contact me full project including the write up.
Call: Whats'app: 07032624096, 08025850154
Bbm: 7F07231E
Re: I Need Help With My Final Year Project by jabless(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
contact me 07037894009, whatsapp: 07037894009

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Page / Check These Two Interesting Android Apps I Developed From Scratch / Rccg Hackathon Worth #1,000,000 – Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.