Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Ali Pate Resigns (Minister Of Health) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Pate Resigns (Minister Of Health) (13710 Views)

Abubakar Ali In Auto Accident In Kano (Photo) / Meet Kemi Adeosun - New Minister Of Finance / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ali Pate Resigns (Minister Of Health) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
s3nn2x: Congrats to him. But on a serious note, I don't think he was even relevant in this administration. I still wonder why we have Ministers of State in Nigeria, they are just rubber stamp. I believe he made a very good move, at least I know of Onyebuchi Chukwu, bu the only time I remember hearing this guy's name was was during Ministerial nomination and screening.
Dr (now prof) Ali Pate was formally Executive Director of National Primary Health Development Agency (NPHCDA), a parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Health responsible for primary health in Nigeria. This is the agency championing the eradication of polio in the country. Dr Pate was appointed by president Jonathan into his cabinet as a Minister of state health. His office oversees the activities of NPHCDA and other health agencies.
Congrats to him, he is an achiever.
Re: Ali Pate Resigns (Minister Of Health) by curtis123: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dr Pate doesn't have a PhD and of course he's not an academic professor. In the US, every university lecturer (or teacher) is called a professor. An appointed academic professor must have years of experience in teaching and excellent record of research publications. And in most cases, must have a PhD, else may be appointed as Professor of Practice (this is a very rare case however).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anger At Judiciary Worries Me – CJN Mahmud / Court Convicts Companies Of Laundering Patience Jonathan’s $15.5m / South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.