Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 (61054 Views)

Stunning New Photos Of MBGN 2013 Anna Banner! / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? / Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Omo dis babe go dey smoke igbo and ewedu o! Jehovah! See eye lipsrsealed embarassed

Imagine the fugly shepopotamus having the audacity to call Yoruba girls ugly? Na war o!
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
This thread has been to hell and back
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cestmoi1(f): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Sexy geh, I'm good o! But wait, talk tru! D IMO babe fine pass Mgbekecilious Arcbabe na! Y u dey do partial? angry tongue grin
lmao,u r a character.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cestmoi1(f): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Not so fast!
choi! o boy! aunty ruth,u r fyn o.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by ektbear: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
Red_Card: Not great but still better than last year's MBGN. And yes she's a special advicer to the Governor on bedmatic battles. By d time d man chop belle full, she go recieve sack letter.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Smartiegurl(f): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
Chai!! Who say nairaland ain't fun....should coil like a milipede!! Lolzz, i could not help but roll on the floor while laughing!! The bashing too much abeg...easy oh, before somebody go dey curse God.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by slimyem: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Now I can see your problem. You are just trying to have slimyem's back that's all. Prove me wrong and quote the other people against Miss Bayelsa and tell them to wish her well.
Anyway, did you read what I said to her as per how it relates to the subject of the thread? What's so bad about telling her to post un glamourous pictures of the other girls she felt should have won if she feels that Miss Bayelsa is an everday day girl?

As for those calling Miss Imo ugly, it might just be because they feel annoyed at the way her supporters are attacking Miss bayelsa because Miss Imo is definitely not ugly.

Well, I'm tired of this thread already and I think it's time I abandoned it as I have already made my point which is that we should all wait for them to come back from their international pageants then we will all know wheteher Miss Imo really deserved to win as they are so determined to believe.
Cheers!
Babe, what's your issue really?
Is Miss MBGN or whatever you sister? Choi!!
All these epistle and argument on top wetin? I didn't reply your initial comment on my post you quoted on purpose because you assumed the post was because I think Miss Imo deserves the title.
I didn't watch or follow MBGN (no time cool) and I care less but the truth is Miss Bayelsa is a REGULAR babe.
Why is that hard for you to accept sentiments aside?

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
slimyem: Babe, what's your issue really?
Is Miss MBGN or whatever you sister? Choi!!
All these epistle and argument on top wetin? I didn't reply your initial comment on my post you quoted on purpose because you assumed the post was because I think Miss Imo deserves the title.
I didn't watch or follow MBGN (no time cool) and I care less but the truth is Miss Bayelsa is a REGULAR babe.
Why is that hard for you to accept sentiments aside?
U get time...Walai!
Babe wey go con bck con type anoda round of japanjantis give u... U no she's intelligent.watch! She's coming bck wiv 7pages. grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by slimyem: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U get time...Walai!
Babe wey go con bck con type anoda round of japanjantis give u... U no she's intelligent.watch! She's coming bck wiv 7pages. grin
lol.
I left this thread at page zero but I found my name kept popping up between her and one ocho-whatever. Won't be back to read her response if any.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
Sweetlemon: Miss Bayelsa has the advantage of international looks and a sharp skin colour and texture. Those will help her at the Miss world pageant.
You know what? Let's all adjourn this case till when they come back from miss world and miss universe. Shebi people are saying that Miss Imo has international pageant looks ba? Let us see how far she will go. Let's compare it to how far Miss Bayelsa will go.
It's as simple as that.
we are nigerians, we are black and we are also proud of it. Infact, dis argument is pointless. Incase you had 4gotten, Agbani darego wasn't light skinned when she won miss world.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by igbokwesampson(m): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
Smtyms we shld learn to appreciate gud thingz, wether we like it or not, her stars has shined and she is not jxt the MBGN but the SA on culture n tourism in an oil rich state, jxt like nkiru sylvanus was made SA to imo state governor, Timaya made SA to mr president. Let's appreciate talents, favour of God and opportunity, by so doing ours will come.Congrts prety Anna
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 1:05am On Jul 26, 2013
Dat Ugly mofo gal never post her pixturei really wan see her uguuly face weh she deh talk payen...come now...no be fight..how u deh?Amaka abi wetin be uaaa name again?
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 1:07am On Jul 26, 2013
Rhino...abeg remind me of dat fine babe name if you deh online....dat one wh we put dollars weh no still gree show pizxxxi still deh on her matter....
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 1:08am On Jul 26, 2013
THE AMAKA....
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 1:29am On Jul 26, 2013
me i deh find AMAKA OOO....Where are you babeon d second alomo cos of u....muah
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by mzkanye(f): 8:12am On Jul 26, 2013
Oh thank God, now I cee sm1 really tinkn with me..shez too damn old 4 her age..bur not disputing d fact dat shez fine..shez rily gorgeous!
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by seangy4konji: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2013
i don hear...the amaka no gree post pics still...elenu bi enu obo yen.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by anjyzplace: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
[img]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ljEn7ZWwtog" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/img]
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
Do u live in face me I face you undecided
Idowuogbo:
Hiya!! U smell d yeye? grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
No! U tell ur daughter to stay away from her father! *coughs*we all knw d rest
Mama tribalism undecided

Next!
Texas.Cowgirl:

Was it me? Even if it was me, did I ask Miss Bayelsa to be subjected to extremes criticism by your people just because Imo lost?

Must a 50 years old woman act like arugbo? Just because you're in your late 30s does not excuse your acute tribalism......keep acting like a child that got his candy taken away by texas cowgirl.

The candy sweet sha....who buy am for you? Seun? Ndoooooooo

E go better.......tell your 14years old sis to stay away from village igwe tongue
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2013
peppy luv: Do u live in face me I face you undecided
Yes! Ur point? At least it better pass u wey reserve room and parlour under bridge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 / Cossy Orjiakor Dazzles At Her Birthday Parties (Photos) / Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.