Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police (55153 Views)

Ibadan Wonders!!! Strange Fish Turns Into Human In Ibadan (LOOK) / Strange Fish Turned To Human Being In Ibadan [pics] / Strange Fish Causes Stir In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
igbo boy:

whose fault o dear sophisticated one?

OK let me speak akpu akpu for you since thats whay you prefer.
e na puo ara?
biko na ga akwukwo maka enweghi ihe e ma mancha...ishi okpupu

You should know na. grin

Sophisticated ebo-la
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
switdil: So what is human bout this na

ask the ekiti woman on this forum, since it is her kinswoman that made such allegations
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You should know na. grin

Sophisticated ebo-la

lie lie...yorooba people have patented the word sophistication in Nigeria so abeg it is used to describe una solely...

sophisticated mumu grin
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by bakynes(m): 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
Donyswit: I'm surprised that no body has noticed that something is wrong with this story. When this was initially reported, most niralanders questioned the credibility of this story because picture of the said creature was not posted, now only few days later, the Nigerian police has produced a picture, who is fooling who, we are not that timid, it may not just be an attention seeking journalist's report, it may be the police trying to cover up a despicable act for a ransom in return. Since when did an Octopus start looking like a human, is the whole crowd and the father of the trader that naive not to have identified the creature. I'm convinced that something is fishy about this story, maybe the police has gotten to the root of this through the person that sold the fish to the trader and an awesome bribe is responsible for the twist in this story.

Hmmmm! Very true they can't be dat ignorant nt to know dat the creature doesn't look human.Something is definitely fishy abt this story. Good point. o
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
igbo boy:

haha coming from some one that has ara-wolowo's blood in her veins...Paradox indeed

#Ndi Ara

Which part is the paradox? That your tribalism is caused by ojuku blood or that ojuku's accursed blood is rottling in your veins?

Sophisticated Ebo-la, talk na grin
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
igbo boy:

lie lie...yorooba people have patented the word sophistication in Nigeria so abeg it is used to describe una solely...

sophisticated mumu grin

You mad? They're sophisticated, you agreed. So what's the issue? grin
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Which part is the paradox? That your tribalism is caused by ojuku blood or that ojuku's accursed blood is rottling in your veins?

Sophisticated Ebo-la, talk na grin

i didn't expect you to catch what the paradox was, afterall you are a sophisticated mumu, abi I lie?
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:00am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You mad? They're sophisticated, you agreed. So what's the issue? grin

yes i agreed to your peeps sophistication. I only objected to the use of the same word on other non yorooba people since una don colonize the word finish. #thatsAll
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

i didn't expect you to catch what the paradox was, afterall you are a sophisticated mumu, abi I lie?
igbo boy:

yes i agreed to your peeps sophistication. I only objected to the use of the same word on other non yorooba people since una don colonize the word finish. #thatsAll

Speak apku apku and put me in my place na, mr ebo-la. grin

Still waiting.

O ma se, you need me to post pixs of octopus and squid so you can discern the difference? Olodo rabata, omo y.ibo tongue
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

yes i agreed to your peeps sophistication. ll

Then kilode? Since you agreed, ko si wahala na
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Afritop(m): 12:07am On Jul 25, 2013
THE IBADAN WOMAN IN QUESTION AFTER BEING RELEASED MIGHT HOLD TO HER INTEGRITY THAT WHAT SHE SAW WAS A HUMAN FISH AND THAT THE CREATURE TURNED TO AN OCTOPUS TO SAVE FACE. She might even say that the Police are trying to cover it up
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Adolak(m): 12:09am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

haha coming from some one that has ara-wolowo's blood in her veins...Paradox indeed

#Ndi Ara
Seems you dont know the difference btw an activist and a terrorist.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:09am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Speak apku apku and put me in my place na, mr ebo-la. grin

Still waiting.

O ma se, you need me to post pixs of octopus and squid so you can discern the difference? Olodo rabata, omo y.ibo tongue

Olodo-wa descendant ronu.. why you dey vex cos i talk truth?

Well I am having sushi for dinner and part of the dinner menu is a squid, so no need to post any pics, thanks tho. I think your sophisticated people will need the pics to discern the difference afterall the lady was from ekiti and not from delta state wink

not sure what that bokded ofe mmanu writing is as i dont speak ofe manu fluently.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

Olodo-wa descendant ronu.. why you dey vex cos i talk truth?

Well I am having sushi for dinner and part of the dinner menu is a squid, so no need to post any pics, thanks tho. I think your sophisticated people will need the pics to discern the difference afterall the lady was from ekiti and not from delta state wink

not sure what that bokded ofe mmanu writing is as i dont speak ofe manu fluently.

Which truth abeg, post am again. grin

In aba, na squid dem dey call octopus? shocked
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:12am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Then kilode? Since you agreed, ko si wahala na

kosi? stop calling my cousin's name angry
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by funshint(m): 12:12am On Jul 25, 2013
@Texas.Cowgirl+igbo boy; na only 2 of U̶̲̥̅̊ remain. So as d only witness on NL I hereby join U̶̲̥̅̊ 2geda in holy matrimony till NL do U̶̲̥̅̊ apart. Oya f*ck ya sef!

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 25, 2013
Adolak: Seems you dont know the difference btw an activist and a terrorist.

When he doesn't even know the difference between a squid and an octopus. Ewoooooo

Leave my ebo-la friend jare. E go better lol
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Alenkakent(m): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2013
Y are nigerians so daft and moreso, ♠ don't expect nairalanders to be fools. How Can d whole of the people in dat area not know an octopus or squid and even if they don't, they sure won't assume that d creature has human parts if it doesn't...
Who is fooling who?
The police are just doing their job to cover up d true story in order to stop d panic... Just like the US military will cover up any case concerning UFOs...
Daft people, read btw d lines.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by supaeagles(m): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy: ....Well I am having sushi for dinner
.... filis, what is ' sushi ' ... is it a kind of fish for inside river
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

kosi? stop calling my cousin's name angry

Him name be octopussy? grin

Olodo rabata
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2013
Adolak: Seems you dont know the difference btw an activist and a terrorist.

*reads post, moves on to the next one as he is not as sophisticated in his mumuism as texas cowgirl.

Note to Adolak: when your sophisticated mumuism don ripe reach texas cowagirl own, then hola your boy.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:14am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Which truth abeg, post am again. grin

In aba, na squid dem dey call octopus? shocked

not from aba, wouldnt know.
i can let you know when i visit enyimba city in december
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

*reads post, moves on to the next one as he is not as sophisticated in his mumuism as texas cowgirl.

Note to Adolak: when your sophisticated mumuism don ripe reach texas cowagirl own, then hola your boy.

My friend, will you shatapppp there, sophisticated vagabond tongue
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:15am On Jul 25, 2013
funshint: @Texas.Cowgirl+igbo boy; na only 2 of U̶̲̥̅̊ remain. So as d only witness on NL I hereby join U̶̲̥̅̊ 2geda in holy matrimony till NL do U̶̲̥̅̊ apart. Oya f*ck ya sef!

why you dey swear for me? i go even pay to straff funke akindele, no be ileke idi o.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Him name be octopussy? grin

Olodo rabata

why all these chanting?

nope his name is kosichukwu grin
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

why all these chanting?

nope his name is kosichukwu grin

Na your new name o; olodo rabata

When I call you, you answer me with Yes Ma,, sotigbo?
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

My friend, will you shatapppp there, sophisticated vagabond tongue

hahahahaha am not your friend and there you go again...na una be sophisticated o. when election come now you'll see all your leaders or should i say sophisticated rascals like my presido go talk, come out and start laying claim to the word sophisticated. abeg make una claim am, i no want, we dash una
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

why you dey swear for me? i go even pay to straff funke akindele, no be ileke idi o.

Pele dia, he was just elevating your standards. Sugbon, ko possible. tongue
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:21am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Na your new name o; olodo rabata

When I call you, you answer me with Yes Ma,, sotigbo?

onye ara e ka na kw'owku?

sorry all my names are igbo names tongue

let me dash you one.... onu kube ..thats your igbo name cheesy
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

hahahahaha am not your friend and there you go again...na una be sophisticated o. when election come now you'll see all your leaders or should i say sophisticated rascals like my presido go talk, come out and start laying claim to the word sophisticated. abeg make una claim am, i no want, we dash una

My friend, you dey laugh or you dey choke? Talk am easy, na friendly convo we dey do o.
I can't be responsible for one osisikwanko's health bills, pele, so gbo?
Octopus no be squid, ehn. Shey we clear on that?
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:21am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Pele dia, he was just elevating your standards. Sugbon, ko possible. tongue

so you supposed to be an elevation? grin grin grin grin grin

chai ileke no wound me with laff

e ge gbu madu eba
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 25, 2013
ba7man: That's what happens when the larger part of the Nigerian population that own cable TV watch "Africa Magic" rather than educate themselves with "Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, Nat Geo wild" and other educative channels.

If wonder why no one was able to identified it immediately.
No money for full bouquet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car / Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth / Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.