Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Please Make Me Smile - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Make Me Smile (2117 Views)

What Should I Do If My Girlfriend Is Trying To Make Me Jealous With Another Guy? / What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? / 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Make Me Smile by Kirinwa: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
Am very depressed right now and suicidal.Please I need u guys to brighten my mood.Thanks..
Re: Please Make Me Smile by xtr0v3rt(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
U shud share d reason why ur depressed so one can know where to begin.
Re: Please Make Me Smile by clemz85(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
op dn't worri, hw much own U want?
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Kirinwa: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
I want to commit suicide.Am tired of life.All my efforts are going down. cry I need advice on the best way to kill myself.I have no friends to cheer me up.
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Kirinwa: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
xtr0v3rt: U shud share d reason why ur depressed so one can know where to begin.

I have always wanted to be a netpreneur.Am in forex and I keep losing all my money.I still want to be an online business man.I have no true love .I want to stand on my own but no capital.
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kirinwa: Am very depressed right now and suicidal.Please I need u guys to brighten my mood.Thanks..
How do you want us to make you smile?
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kirinwa: I want to commit suicide.Am tired of life.All my efforts are going down. cry I need advice on the best way to kill myself.I have no friends to cheer me up.

Suicide's never the answer. Hugs. If you need someone to talk to, just let me know.

1 Like

Re: Please Make Me Smile by Idowuogbo(f): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
Awwww... If forex dey affect ya medullar, u beta park go join Iya saida alakara for junction, space dey for u o! U fit begin run ya own Owo Baba Ijebu.
Re: Please Make Me Smile by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kirinwa: I want to commit suicide.Am tired of life.All my efforts are going down. cry I need advice on the best way to kill myself.I have no friends to cheer me up.
dude, hold ur breath..u will die quicker! grin
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Kirinwa: 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
Yield:

Suicide's never the answer. Hugs. If you need someone to talk to, just let me know.

I do.Tnks cheesy
Re: Please Make Me Smile by joekevin(m): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
What exactly is frustratin u dat makes u want to commit suicide??
Re: Please Make Me Smile by sexymoma(f): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
oh Baby come to moma, moma Loves you, baby don't you think if you kill yourself you would miss those madt status on nairaland, madt status madt pple, we reali love you on nl, I personally I reali reali love you, don't you think you miss some wonderfull pple on nl, pple like alutacontinuation, idowuogbo, sexkillz, 190, mr cork, nemskio, babaoyo, So many like that.... oh. we Love you.
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Whatever you're going through things can always get better give it time, please don't kill yourself suicide is never the answer and with death comes pain to those who love you kiss

Perhaps this thread will help smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/1347408/feeling-suicidal-come-here-first
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Kirinwa: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
Yield:

I have always admired and appreciated your person.Can we talk?

1 Like

Re: Please Make Me Smile by cdamsel(f): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kirinwa:

pls tell me all dis in nt in an attempt 2 get laid undecided
Cos it wld really b pathetic angry
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Kirinwa: 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
cdamsel: pls tell me all dis in nt in an attempt 2 get laid undecided
Cos it wld really b pathetic angry

Nope.Its more than that.
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
sexymoma: oh Baby come to moma, moma Loves you, baby don't you think if you kill yourself you would miss those madt status on nairaland, madt status madt pple, we reali love you on nl, I personally I reali reali love you, don't you think you miss some wonderfull pple on nl, pple like alutacontinuation, idowuogbo, sexkillz, 190, mr cork, nemskio, babaoyo, So many like that.... oh. we Love you.

Who is alutacontinuaTION shocked
op, sowi but i'm not buying it tongue
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Lovetinz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hmm.. Maybe I should post my own suicidal intentions too..
See as babes dey Rush To The Rescue.
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Pygru: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kirinwa: Am very depressed right now and suicidal.Please I need u guys to brighten my mood.Thanks..
Eeeya embarassed
@ Op, try make you go through Musiwa's post.
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Nomski0(f): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
sexymoma: oh Baby come to moma, moma Loves you, baby don't you think if you kill yourself you would miss those madt status on nairaland, madt status madt pple, we reali love you on nl, I personally I reali reali love you, don't you think you miss some wonderfull pple on nl, pple like alutacontinuation, idowuogbo, sexkillz, 190, mr cork, nemskio nomski, babaoyo, So many like that.... oh. we Love you.

Sexy dont you think the dude's just seeking attention, only he's doing it in a new way?
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Enegod(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
smh

1 Like

Re: Please Make Me Smile by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
OP you think say you wise abi? you are looking for FREE congo to shine, you come de use the back door... Oga abeg park well, if na forex(abi forest) be your problem, you better hug the nearest transformer. In fact KILL yourself, afterall you no de add value to our economy...No make me vex o
Re: Please Make Me Smile by 2goodbobo(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
You might think your predicament is the worse right now but I will suggest you visit any hospital and see how people are suffering then you can appreciate God and for giving you Life and good health. No condition is permanent and is cowardice to take your own life.

Be a man and have faith that things will change for good and it will. We all have our own problems, thou we come here to have fun but that does not mean we are all happy all the time.

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming.

Why quit if Forex is what you want? Winners never quit and quitters never win. Cheer up bro no matter what, life is good.
Re: Please Make Me Smile by MrCork: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2013

..HANG ON!!!... SO U ARE A MALE....SERRRRIOUS LOOOONG HISSSS!!! angry
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 25, 2013
Kirinwa:

Thank you. Sure.
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Forzap: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo: Awwww... If forex dey affect ya medullar, u beta park go join Iya saida alakara for junction, space dey for u o! U fit begin run ya own Owo Baba Ijebu.

bt y dis yeye gal dey always talk rubbish?shey dem swear 4 u ni?must u let us knw hw local u are?BABA IJEBU's MISTRESS!
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2013
Forza p:

bt y dis yeye gal dey always talk rubbish?shey dem swear 4 u ni?must u let us knw hw local u are?BABA IJEBU's MISTRESS!
No! But it b like say na u and ya generation dem use busybody swear for. Wetin concern u? Na u i advice? Malu!
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Oohrhii(m): 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
Kirinwa:

I have always wanted to be a netpreneur.Am in forex and I keep losing all my money.I still want to be an online business man.I have no true love .I want to stand on my own but no capital.

Send me a PM.

Maybe i can help you.
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Mynd44: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
I am shocked.....his plan is actually working.

Well smart guy sha.
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
mYND, he is serious... We hang out at the forex thread and I saw where he also stated this...

Kirinwa, the bendazum, remember you attacked me at one time just because I refused to buy your idea of alert? You turned around using swear word on people whose views were contrary to yours!

Anyway, all hope is not lost! Here is my advice, follow the footprint of those that have gone ahead of you...

If I were you, I would copy Rozayx5 strategy, cloud trading! Follow people who are ahead of you and watch what they are doing... That's the smartest way to survive in this world. Unfortunately, like Robert Kiyosaki would say, it's only in school you can't copy to pass but in the business world, smart folks do it all the time.
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Dubemkelly(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
Any man hu wants to die n still seeks 4 advice on how 2 go about it is far 4rm being serz n a dumbass
Re: Please Make Me Smile by Forzap: 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No! But it b like say na u and ya generation dem use busybody swear for. Wetin concern u? Na u i advice? Malu!

ewu!e no go beta 4 u nd ur generations 2 come!oloshi,omo yoruba jati jati,get a life!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worst Date Ever~! / 8 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex EVERYDAY / Bitter Mother-in-law Writes The Wedding Invitation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.