Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson (39396 Views)

Jermaine Jackson & Lola "Omotayo" Okoye Are Age Mates - Fan Tells Peter Okoye / Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) / Jermaine Jackson Thanks P-Square For Their Tribute To Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
Jermaine Jackson (Michael Jackson’s Brother) Appreciates P-Square on the tribute song ‘Personally’. He confessed the song makes him remember their days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzgcNS75pgY

SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by NeuroBoss(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
Praise the Lord! At last they got praised. Let me call Yinka Ayefele for thanksgiving. Wey my Nokia C5-03 sef?

8 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
Cool story..
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Tolexander: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
Wao Jarmaine Jackson of the
Jackson 5 of motown!

What about Jackie, Tito, Marlon
and Randy?
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by lexyking(m): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
I'm still trying to figure out what brought MJ's picture into the video of this song as no mention of. Him was made in the song but now I know they used it as a selling point to get some attention from the states. My advise to them is to be 100% real and create a niche for themselves rather than chosing to walk in someone else's shadow cos the truth be said they can never really be taken as MJ's prodigy

16 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 25, 2013
lexyking: I'm still trying to figure out what brought MJ's picture into the video of this song as no mention of. Him was made in the song but now I know they used it as a selling point to get some attention from the states. My advise to them is to be 100% real and create a niche for themselves rather than chosing to walk in someone else's shadow cos the truth be said they can never really be taken as MJ's prodigy
dazall!

1 Like

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Airforce1(m): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2013
I like tha video smiley

5 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by switdil(f): 12:36am On Jul 25, 2013
lexyking: I'm still trying to figure out what brought MJ's picture into the video of this song as no mention of. Him was made in the song but now I know they used it as a selling point to get some attention from the states. My advise to them is to be 100% real and create a niche for themselves rather than chosing to walk in someone else's shadow cos the truth be said they can never really be taken as MJ's prodigy
bad belle of the highest order.c either MJ or anyone else's shoe, I sha know sey d shoe wey em borrow wear fit em wella

95 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by ebamma(m): 1:42am On Jul 25, 2013
i go deal with u personally
persona personally
#can u imagine Mj's brother praising such wack lyrics, abeg wetin concern personally with michael jackson, abi na the name were them give am for d other side be dat?

11 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by ebamma(m): 1:52am On Jul 25, 2013
i no go lie alingo and personally are wack songs but personally's video was tight, and to add to that if jermain jackson really wants to see a nigga who dances like Mj he should visit the next calabar christmas festival and watch a guy called african michael jackson

6 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by fitzmayowa: 4:09am On Jul 25, 2013
Nice one
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 25, 2013
Lol wait! I saw this same thread on homepage few minutes ago by a different poster. So Mukina have it closed to put this one up here?

https://www.nairaland.com/1371369/jermaine-jackson-thanks-p-square-tribute#down

*cough*

Btw dude is so irrelevant with his pot belle. He look so unhealthy

2 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by 0key: 4:16am On Jul 25, 2013
The song and video is very good. It has over a million
YouTube views within 4 weeks, and still waxing strong.
More commendations will be coming with time.

7 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 25, 2013
9yz 1. Lyk serioux ba, widout 1 bein sentimental, doz guyz (psquare) re tryin diz days. #LOBATAN. cool
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by IAMBREEZY: 4:18am On Jul 25, 2013
Great song
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 25, 2013
"PersonaLLy, professionaLLy PsquarE arE doinG gooD musicaLLy. LyricaLLy & So humanLy, TheiR makinG mE lovinG theM radicaLLy; Isn'T intentionaLLy Am WritinG thiS freestylinG nO nkwobi aH forgeT youR storY iF nO bE GoD mY brotheR nO onE hoLy. StiLL oN personaLLy!!!" - Louis

24 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by lyfe(m): 4:21am On Jul 25, 2013
Personally P Square rock the Jackson's boat.
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by saintneo(m): 4:21am On Jul 25, 2013
Haters hating

1 Like

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by devigblegble: 4:22am On Jul 25, 2013
Watin concern agbero with overload ?

1 Like

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by BlackPikiN(m): 4:27am On Jul 25, 2013
Haters gather here O.

REALITY101: Lol wait! I saw this same thread on homepage few minutes ago by a different poster. So Mukina have it closed to put this one up here?

https://www.nairaland.com/1371369/jermaine-jackson-thanks-p-square-tribute#down

*cough*

Btw dude is so irrelevant with his pot belle. He look so unhealthy

Can't you the haters club are here.
This was taken to the front page so that this thread will be a bashing thread. lol

1 Like

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by ojubi(m): 4:30am On Jul 25, 2013
Thumps up P squre,
D very first time in my life to love a Niger song d moment I first heard the song.
I gym with d song every evening and by december I shall personally dance it with my bride infront of friends and family.

8 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Codedrock(m): 4:38am On Jul 25, 2013
YOU THINK P SQUARE ROCKS, LIKE THIS POST!

38 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 25, 2013
BlackPikiN: Haters gather here O.

Can't you the haters club are here.
This was taken to the front page so that this thread will be a bashing thread. lol

Get your rabbit looking head off your arss. Ain't nobody hating, I'm a fan [size=14pt]PUTO[/size]
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by dabrake(m): 4:59am On Jul 25, 2013
Codedrock: YOU THINK P SQUARE ROCKS, LIKE THIS POST!
The 'LIKE' beggars are here again.

5 Likes

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by youngice(m): 5:08am On Jul 25, 2013
bro na naija marketing strategy abeg them try .killing 2 major markets with one track and it an eulogy

1 Like

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Exodus2k(m): 5:13am On Jul 25, 2013
P square are good in mick-mick, its good to know that people appreciate what you are doing Kudos man!!!
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by bimflash(f): 5:14am On Jul 25, 2013
K.
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by bestower: 5:19am On Jul 25, 2013
[quote
author=lexyking]I'm still trying to figure out what brought MJ's
picture into the video of this song as no mention of. Him was made in
the song but now I know they used it as a selling point to get some
attention from the states. My advise to them is to be 100% real and
create a niche for themselves rather than chosing to walk in someone
else's shadow cos the truth be said they can never really be taken as
MJ's prodigy [/quote]Think very well before u type or betterstill,read what u typed if in ur own senses it makes sense....haters of the highest order..Proudly Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by abduldope(m): 5:22am On Jul 25, 2013
Tolexander: Wao Jarmaine Jackson of the
Jackson 5 of motown!

and Randy?

Bia who U de aSk dAt 1 U no knw roAd to US.... Mtchww grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by STUNTS007: 5:25am On Jul 25, 2013
Nice one.Jermaine Jackson 'personally' extolled the virtues of this twins. Kudos to the P-square....keep the fire burning!
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by Zest20: 5:29am On Jul 25, 2013
Wow! Psquare dat song is damn tight kip it up 'winks'
Re: Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson by herbeytv(m): 5:29am On Jul 25, 2013
Tolexander: Wao Jarmaine Jackson of the
Jackson 5 of motown!

and Randy?

They go wewe mumu !!! I beg seun no block me oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanye West Dancing To 'Immediately' By Wizkid And Mystro!!!! / I'm Married - Etinosa Idemudia Replies Victoria Inayama / Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.