Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

PHOTOS : Yahoo Boy Shows Off Shrine With A Lot Of Dollars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS : Yahoo Boy Shows Off Shrine With A Lot Of Dollars (2685 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor On Set Of "Asa Shrine" (Photos) / Burna Boy Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars / Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS : Yahoo Boy Shows Off Shrine With A Lot Of Dollars by emmalezy(m): 12:52am On Jul 25, 2013
He has been doing this for a while now, before someone notified us and said what could make a boy so bold by talking so much about jazz, sharing pictures of himself in the shrine filled with foreign currencies and even boast about it on Facebook. My people we wentto see, and here is what we saw..

View more pic from the link below...
Source : www.reportnaija.com/photos-yahoo-boy-shows-off-shrine-with-a-lot-of-dollars/

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Yahoo Boy Shows Off Shrine With A Lot Of Dollars by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 25, 2013
Sm pipz dun alridi make up dem mynd 2 join bros.dev...4hel...xo lif dat guy,ntin cn melt hiz rocky hat

by d way...2day z ma betday@HBD2ME
Re: PHOTOS : Yahoo Boy Shows Off Shrine With A Lot Of Dollars by RoyalRoy(m): 2:54am On Jul 25, 2013
I really believe now.....End Time Things!
Re: PHOTOS : Yahoo Boy Shows Off Shrine With A Lot Of Dollars by Airforce1(m): 3:15am On Jul 25, 2013
I guess na girls head dat I d I o t of a boy dey use appease his ugly gods

But come o, u sure sey no be okija juju be dat? undecided
Re: PHOTOS : Yahoo Boy Shows Off Shrine With A Lot Of Dollars by tsidra(f): 5:04am On Jul 25, 2013
Some ppl jst get mind
by d way...2day z ma betday@HBD2ME happy birthday kizmartino
Re: PHOTOS : Yahoo Boy Shows Off Shrine With A Lot Of Dollars by thaoriginator: 5:33am On Jul 25, 2013
The love of money....
Re: PHOTOS : Yahoo Boy Shows Off Shrine With A Lot Of Dollars by Ruq: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2013
tha_originator: The love of money....
The lack of money
Re: PHOTOS : Yahoo Boy Shows Off Shrine With A Lot Of Dollars by gemnation: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2013
Ruq: The lack of money
Root of all evil thoughts that brought him to this.
Re: PHOTOS : Yahoo Boy Shows Off Shrine With A Lot Of Dollars by Bebetter: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
[size=18pt]People, This is original WASH WASH shrine![/size]

That guy wey you dey see there, i'm sure will be the son or nephew of a jazzman that's why he's so comfortable within the shrine. All those money wey you dey see there na confirm wash. To lure greedy people. Once you enter thier trap gbam! them fit scam you continuously for up to 6months or a year sef if you are not careful before your eye go clear again. you go don pay tire, you fit sell all your properties and investment carry the money give them and you no go tell anybody because the jazz go don enter your medulla deep. so bewarned.

Word of advice: "No wurru wurru, yahoo, ritual or otherwise money fit give you the kind money wey some business men & sportsmen or footballers dey earn, infact floyd mayweather makes $30million in a day with one fight. if you think say you fit do these wurru wurru ways get money say you rich, you wan oppress... forget! you are poor man. when you reach where wealthy people dey you go bow! you better calm down"
Re: PHOTOS : Yahoo Boy Shows Off Shrine With A Lot Of Dollars by LilMizzGood(f): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2013
This is why people are scared of Nigerians all coz of this kind of things.
Re: PHOTOS : Yahoo Boy Shows Off Shrine With A Lot Of Dollars by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2013
Bebetter: [size=18pt]People, This is original WASH WASH shrine![/size]

That guy wey you dey see there, i'm sure will be the son or nephew of a jazzman that's why he's so comfortable within the shrine. All those money wey you dey see there na confirm wash. To lure greedy people. Once you enter thier trap gbam! them fit scam you continuously for up to 6months or a year sef if you are not careful before your eye go clear again. you go don pay tire, you fit sell all your properties and investment carry the money give them and you no go tell anybody because the jazz go don enter your medulla deep. so bewarned.

Confam. You know wetin you dey talk. Na wash wash levels, either for oyinbo magas wey go 'offshore', or for 'local' mugus.

By the way, the guy in that picture is a Ghanian, in Ghana.

(1) (Reply)

See A Picture Of A Very Hungry Tuface Idibia Eating / I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Husband – Foluke Daramola / Dino Melaye Flaunts New Girlfriend On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.