Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha (45563 Views)

Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Homeless In America, Whose Fault Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 25, 2013
Killayut of nl is also on that link doing what he knows how to do best - antagonise Igbos. grin grin
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by BlackPikiN(m): 2:31am On Jul 25, 2013
Tomorrow Fashola will deny the act like he did in the past.

September 29, 2012

The governor had said he had directed law enforcement agencies to impound the trailer that brought the people as well as take custody of the inmates, pending investigations. Saturday Sun gathered that when investigation revealed that the inmates were ferried from Lagos, Governor Obi expressed sadness that Nigerians could be taken from one state in the country and dumped in another state. He was said to have confronted Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, at the Governors’ Forum parley on this.

[size=20pt]The Lagos governor was said to have denied knowledge of this. Not satisfied, Governor Obi has written a petition to President Goodluck Jonathan. Giving a hint to this earlier, the governor had said his government would no longer tolerate a situation where people of the state were discriminated against or have their appointments terminated by other state governments, when indigenes of other states are gainfully employed in Anambra.

He said: “Investigations have shown that most of them (those ‘deported’ from Lagos) are not from Anambra State, but were dropped here. I am going to make a report to the Federal Government that Nigerians cannot be refugees in Nigeria.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 2:34am On Jul 25, 2013
So, this is a NEW case then. Okay I guess the issue remains...

I'm really laughing at those gnawing at the fabrics of the Nigerian nation because when it collapses one of these days, those people will know that what they hope will happen will not happen.
For now, we shall maintain pressure on Gov Obi to deal with this Lagos state iidiot governor who thinks he can wipe his a55 with the Nigerian constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by EkoIle1: 2:37am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth: But come o, I'm now thinking that Gov Obi should retrieve back that[b] 10 plots of land[/b] given to these people forcing out our people in north and SW, and settle these returnees there.
I hope the IG would provide Mopol to support this action too.

Lagos state dey buy thousands of acres all over Nigeria to take farm and this one dey take only 10 plots of land do shakara?

lmao...

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 2:40am On Jul 25, 2013
Eko Ile:

Lagos state dey buy thousands of acres all over Nigeria to take farm and this one dey take only 10 plots of land do shakara?

lmao...

Just pray that Lagos is not buying those lands in Ebony state and at the same time deporting their people to Anambra state.
You don't want to annoy an ebonyi man. Don't say i didn't warn you and your goat "gofanor".

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by EkoIle1: 2:43am On Jul 25, 2013
This is why I laugh when you people rum your mouth about what you own in Lagos and how Lagos can not do without you when in fact you are dispensable and could be uprooted and deported out of the great state of Lagos in a jiffy with no warning.

I guess you people did read the writing on the wall when Ladipo got shut down and y'all couldn't do shitt about it.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 25, 2013
Fashola-
Typical Trickery.
Please Anambra State officials should find one Luxury bus to transport them back to Lagos, we can afford the transport fare.
Meanwhile, we need to find a way to use this to give Fashola the kind of Publicity he will never forget. He sure wants to run as Vice Presidential Candidate or something. We need to use this to give him the kind of publicity that will ensure he gets maximum vote in the South East. A news item on local TV stations with pictures will do him a lot of good in the mind of the rural dwellers of voting age.

Also we need to present this as a problem for our able ACN senator, Onwa -Ngige during his governorship Campaign. Since he has refused to answer his fathers name.

Last but not the least after snapping lots of pictures of the deportees, state Government should find them N2000 each to go home to their places in Lagos. Different vehicles of course to ensure maximum assimilation into the elitist lagosian society.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by EkoIle1: 2:47am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth:

Just pray that Lagos is not buying those lands in Ebony state and at the same time deporting their people to Anambra state.
You don't want to annoy an ebonyi man. Don't say i didn't warn you and your goat "gofanor".

Ebo ki ni? Is this one of your villages? Sorry, buying worthless erosion plagued land is bad business. ...abi den tell you say Land don finish for SW ni? Abeg take your time o..

16 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by EkoIle1: 2:51am On Jul 25, 2013
KenGali: Fashola-
Typical Yoruba Trickery.
Please Anambra State officials should find one Luxury bus to transport them back to Lagos, we can afford the transport fare.
Meanwhile, we need to find a way to use this to give Fashola the kind of Publicity he will never forget. He sure wants to run as Vice Presidential Candidate or something. We need to use this to give him the kind of publicity that will ensure he gets maximum vote in the South East.

Also we need to present this as a problem for our able ACN senator, Onwa -Ngige during his governorship Campaign. Since he has refused to answer his fathers name.

Last but not the least after snapping lots of pictures of the deportees, state Government should find N2000 each to go home to their places in Lagos. Different vehicles of course to ensure maximum assimilation into the elitist lagosian society.

You people are so misguided sha.. Instead of all that, why not lobby your lazy and incompetent leaders to provide good economic opportunities back in your towns and villages to support your people and prevent them from crowding us in the SW?

17 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by nduchucks: 2:52am On Jul 25, 2013
If true, this action by Lagos State is wrong and calls for immediate retaliation.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 2:54am On Jul 25, 2013
@ndu_chucks, it is not enough to just watch this thread. Say something.
What shall we do to people like Fashola who are launching a subtle (though cowardly) ATTACK on ONE NIGERIA?
I'm waiting patiently...
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 25, 2013
Eko Ile:

You people are so misguided sha.. Instead of all that, why not lobby your lazy and incompetent leaders to provide good economic opportunities back in your towns and villages to support your people and prevent them from crowding us in the SW?

Yes because the opportunities in Lagos were provided by your own incompetent leaders? Or tell me what exactly the junk Nigeria produces apart from oil?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 25, 2013
ndu_chucks: If true, this action by Lagos State is wrong and calls for immediate retaliation.

Yorubas dey for Onitsha? Likely less than 100

Retaliation nibo? Ki lo n se e?

Were they the first to be sent back to their SOO?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 2:55am On Jul 25, 2013
ndu_chucks: If true, this action by Lagos State is wrong and calls for immediate retaliation.

Like how?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by sexkilzaphull: 2:56am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth: So, this is a NEW case then. Okay I guess the issue remains...

I'm really laughing at those gnawing at the fabrics of the Nigerian nation because when it collapses one of these days, those people will know that what they hope will happen will not happen.
For now, we shall maintain pressure on Gov Obi to deal with this Lagos state iidiot governor who thinks he can wipe his a55 with the Nigerian constitution.

Did you not CRY to have you retardeen as president? If the economy of iboland had improved under him and your clueless APGA, everyone should be rushing to iboland now and not rushing away from it!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by EkoIle1: 2:57am On Jul 25, 2013
KenGali:

Yes because the opportunities in Lagos were provided by your own incompetent leaders? Or tell me what exactly the junk Nigeria produces apart from oil?

Olodo, Lagos was a productive commercial center before Nigeria and even before your oil..

Abeg go back to school and pick up some history book.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 25, 2013
Least I forget the deportees from Imo state should be helped to write and submit a petition to their able Governor Rochas Okorocha, he can take it along when next he goes for APC merger meeting or inaugurates the APC supporters club.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 2:59am On Jul 25, 2013
KenGali: Least I forget the deportees from Imo state should be helped to write and submit a petition to their able Governor Rochas Okorocha, he can take it along when next he goes for APC merger meeting or inaugurates the APC supporters club.

Good point.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by sexkilzaphull: 2:59am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth: @ndu_chucks, it is not enough to just watch this thread. Say something.
What shall we do to people like Fashola who are launching a subtle (though cowardly) ATTACK on ONE NIGERIA?
I'm waiting patiently...

i before other sense again, LWTMB! Well Governor Fashola was elected for Lagosians FIRST, and Yorubas SECOND, and law abiding citizens who contribute to LAGOS! I am sure the taskforce doing this job did not go and knock on the door of legal Lagos citizens, and deported them! So how is he a coward? Ibo man sense man! Well, this is the second round of "illegals" deported, how is that cowardice? LWTMB! grin grin Are you not one of the greedy ibos who claim Lagos is iboland? Well, the tenant has sent the landlord back to his village, what will you do now??

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by EkoAtlantic: 3:00am On Jul 25, 2013

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by EkoIle1: 3:00am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth:

You kicked out POOR people.
My folks still own VGC, Lekki and environ. cool

BTW these guys you sent home will be your landlords in the future. Mark my words. cool

There is no law against made up dreams and personal delusions so knock yourself out..

lmao

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by sexkilzaphull: 3:01am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth:

Good point.

But you people are the one castigating APC and Okorocha but NOW the bottom of your pot is getting hot, you want to ask the same Okorocha you abuse EVERYDAY to go and beg for you? Has gold finished on the streets you tell us is the heaven of Nigeria??

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 3:02am On Jul 25, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

But you people are the one castigating APC and Okorocha but NOW the bottom of your pot is getting hot, you want to ask the same Okorocha you abuse EVERYDAY to go and beg for you? Has gold finished on the streets you tell us is the heaven of Nigeria??

It seems you haven't noticed that I don't speak goat language, so I don't talk to goats. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by sexkilzaphull: 3:02am On Jul 25, 2013
KenGali: Fashola-
Typical Yoruba Trickery.
Meanwhile, we need to find a way to use this to give Fashola the kind of Publicity he will never forget. He sure wants to run as Vice Presidential Candidate or something. We need to use this to give him the kind of publicity that will ensure he gets maximum vote in the South East. A news item on local TV stations with pictures will do him a lot of good in the mind of the rural dwellers of voting age.

Last but not the least after snapping lots of pictures of the deportees, state Government should find them N2000 each to go home to their places in Lagos. Different vehicles of course to ensure maximum assimilation into the elitist lagosian society.

Is it by force to attach to Yoruba land? Is your land not good enough? angry angry angry

13 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by sexkilzaphull: 3:03am On Jul 25, 2013
I can see "baba" Katsumoto on this thread, we are waiting for your strong words of wisdom! grin grin
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by nduchucks: 3:03am On Jul 25, 2013
We need some human rights lawyers and constitutional law experts to file a lawsuit on behalf of these people whose rights are being trampled upon. They also need to claim monetary damages against lagos state. In the meantime, find 170 random Lagosians to deport back to Lagos. Nonsense!
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth:

You kicked out POOR people.
My folks still own VGC, Lekki and environ. cool
BTW these guys you sent home will be your landlords in the future. Mark my words. cool
Hypocrite
You rejoiced when non-lagosian POOR Yorubas got deported
Now you remember that they were poor ppl
Since Anabra is quite rich as you've self-acclaimed on nl, it shouldn't be too hard for anambrians to support and feed their poor

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Removing An Explosive Device Buried By Insurgents (photo) / Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri / Ngige Looking At Obiano's Swag At Ekwueme's Burial (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.