Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back (4361 Views)

Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2013
Lmao! Please permit me as i will keep her ID in privacy here!

Ok, my friend and i went to meet a girl whom he met here on nairaland. After exchanging several messages and pics thru e-mail, to our surprise, the girl who surfaced in the agreed venue was a hunch back wch was very contrary to our expectations from the pics she had been sending. We were so disappointed! Now, the question is, why are people so fake on internet? I give up!
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2013
I don't believe you. Put up a pic of the hunch on the back. cool undecided tongue
Missed you on the single ladies' thread.
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by djembadjemba: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Dubemkelly(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2013
U called 4 it n now u gat it...Leggo!
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2013
@aluta, how was i supposed to snap d humb back wen she never gave us any chance to do that? Hmmm, we have seen d unthinkable o. Guys, abeg make una no too laugh us. Na internet cause am.
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2013
alutacontinua: I don't believe you. Put up a pic of the hunch on the back. cool undecided tongue
Missed you on the single ladies' thread.

Yes put a pics tongue
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by MEILYN(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2013
hehehehehe, Your friend must date her oo, dis is not funny atall, she no go marry again? Ona no try atall
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2013
Where d Bleep do u see hunch-backs these days? grin

Such a lady, if it happens to be true will be so secluded she wouldn't venture into suck risky adventure!

Tell us a practicable lie undecided

2 Likes

Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2013
Is there anything wrong with hunchback?
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2013
If you believe this story, you'll also believe that Arsenal FC of England has been winning the EPL back to back, for the past 4 years.

6 Likes

Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by DICKtator: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2013
What if she wasn't the one but her friend?
Maybe she wanted to test y'all or just wanted to prank y'all

grin grin grin grin
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by UjSizzle(f): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2013
sexkillz: If you believe this story, you'll also believe that Arsenal FC of England has been winning the EPL back to back, for the past 4 years.
grin wikkid
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2013
hehehhhehe...nairaland no go kill me ooo..SHE IS HUNCHBACK, is she k or bow leg too?? lol grin
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by debayun(m): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
I swear jst d topic made me burst into lafta buhahahahahaahahhahahahahaha I can't imagine myself in d op's shoes I 4 don laff taya
Chai dats y I dnt do online dating I jst hate it
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
Only the Thomas, Sexkillz and the likes will continue to doubt this story but the fact remains, it is true! Very true! This na big lesson. I no go ever try internet stuff again
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by sexymoma(f): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
RedBenson: Only the Thomas, Sexkillz and the likes will continue to doubt this story but the fact remains, it is true! Very true! This na big lesson. I no go ever try internet stuff again
REDBENSON you don collect ma digit o, no forget. wink No wonder you no call me again, you probably thinking am epileptic grin
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Mynd44: 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
Another attention seeking OP.

Are you sure you did not dream all these up? Cos I think you are a massive liar
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
sexkillz: If you believe this story, you'll also believe that Arsenal FC of England has been winning the EPL back to back, for the past 4 years.

U can't b too sure bro! What if its true? What will RedBenson n Hedges gain, cooking up stories like dis? Me think its somehow true! Mayb d babe has a bent back or something n they think its hunch! Anyways, na them kw wetin dem see! Got my last ex from d internet, n tell u what, she was so amazing both in looks n character! She's a Nairalander. Na luck!
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by gedtalks(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
Why cant it be true. Anyone can be on Nairaland as long as you can afford a phone. Nairaland has over 1.09 million members...dont you know that this includes all kinds of people...short, tall, foolish, rich, poor, sick, jujuman, armed rubber, pastor, ......its VERY POSSIBLE jare
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by gedtalks(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2013

so for your mind u think that Nairaland is a place of only a certain class of people ehnnn....bwa..haa...haa..haa. No wonder some of you dress up and wear perfume before you log in...bwaa..haa..haa..haa grin

so for your mind u think that Nairaland is a place of only a certain class of people ehnnn....bwa..haa...haa..haa. No wonder some of you dress up and wear perfume before you log in...bwaa..haa..haa..haa cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by sexymoma(f): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
Who are the people saying it not possible have met a guy through a social network that has hot water bruises, i could not even eat what he ordered for both of us, and this guy fine for pics worse thing be say he dey bleach, hmmm all i could see was an extra ordinary oily face and toned skin... ***spits***
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Adaeze003(f): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
Na wa sha
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
Swtie sexymoma, i know u are special. A tree is known by its fruits. Ur title 'sexy' alone is enough to prove u are desirous! I cant stop calling u for anything cos u are my dear. Will ring u soon. Luv u!

As for others doubting d story, if u like believe it or dont but it remains a fact and true.
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by omoharry(f): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
How una take dey make friend for nairaland self.I dnt have a single friend OO and have been here since 2010.Is there a forum where people can chat and exchange info without making it public.

Well as for my friend, take heart.That is internet for you.
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Enegod(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
gedtalks:

so for your mind u think that Nairaland is a place of only a certain class of people ehnnn....bwa..haa...haa..haa. No wonder some of you dress up and wear perfume before you log in...bwaa..haa..haa..haa grin

so for your mind u think that Nairaland is a place of only a certain class of people ehnnn....bwa..haa...haa..haa. No wonder some of you dress up and wear perfume before you log in...bwaa..haa..haa..haa cheesy cheesy cheesy
[url=http://yoursmiles.org/k-green.php][/url
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Semira22(f): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
Lmao @ hunchback grin grin
Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Dygeasy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
Okada Abeg Na The Next Junction I Wan Drop No Be This One... cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Austeenxx: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
What?!

**falls down from garri tree** grin grin

1 Like

Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Abbey2sam(m): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
Human being, we are very wicked and heartless
Even if she's hunch back, does that makes her less human......
Why do the society we live in like to stigmatise?
Remember that she didn't create herself

@op just imagine that she's your sister...
Don't tink I'm sayin all this becuz i have any deformity.......

Its called human sympathy

2 Likes

Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by ejifranks(m): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
RedBenson: Lmao! Please permit me as i will keep her ID in privacy here!

Ok, my friend and i went to meet a girl whom he met here on nairaland. After exchanging several messages and pics thru e-mail, to our surprise, the girl who surfaced in the agreed venue was a hunch back wch was very contrary to our expectations from the pics she had been sending. We were so disappointed! Now, the question is, why are people so fake on internet? I give up!
i dont get you Mr Redbenson,,, u mean the poor lady should post her deformity for you and the whole world to see on nairalandiiii... nna na wa 4uooo... i see no fakeness with her poisting her nice (maybe only facial )pics on the social web and i even hail the said girl cause she is confident even with her deformity to have accepted to come see you guys...kudos to her...

1 Like

Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
so whats wrong with a hunch back human.

this OP should be shot in the balls!
how are we sure you are not a cripple laughing at a hunch back girl.

1 Like

Re: His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
Abbey2sam: Human being, we are very wicked and heartless
Even if she's hunch back, does that makes her less human......
Why do the society we live in like to stigmatise?
Remember that she didn't create herself

@op just imagine that she's your sister...
Don't tink I'm sayin all this becuz i have any deformity.......

Its called human sympathy

Thankyou for this comment!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son / Guys Am Confused About This Pic...a Man Or Woman? / My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.