Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Deeper Life Vs Living Faith Church ( Winners)--kumuyi Vs Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Vs Living Faith Church ( Winners)--kumuyi Vs Oyedepo (1416 Views)

Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan / Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life Vs Living Faith Church ( Winners)--kumuyi Vs Oyedepo by Mescopaul(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2013
Lets check out this two great church and compare them in terms of

Population, choice (with reason) , famousity, best, standard, efficiency, wealth, power etc.

Also compare their leaders in terms of Miracles performed, Most liked, wealth, etc

. Pls no criticism, jeering, or any form of jesting,

Relate your real minds,
POST STARTS NOW, YOU are always welcome

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Vs Living Faith Church ( Winners)--kumuyi Vs Oyedepo by ogunborsamuel(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2013
I go with Deeper life(kumuyi)

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Vs Living Faith Church ( Winners)--kumuyi Vs Oyedepo by leunamme93(m): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
Why not compare Aps. Paul with Moses? Both are God's chosen, why should i even bother myself to compare them. I love them both.
Re: Deeper Life Vs Living Faith Church ( Winners)--kumuyi Vs Oyedepo by Pygru: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
Yeye thread
Re: Deeper Life Vs Living Faith Church ( Winners)--kumuyi Vs Oyedepo by LebanonCedars: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
I think it will be more profitable for me to daily compare my life with that of Jesus, the author and the finisher of my faith and see if there's anything amiss.

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Vs Living Faith Church ( Winners)--kumuyi Vs Oyedepo by Mescopaul(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2013
ogunborsamuel: I go with Deeper life(kumuyi)
Correct guy, i respect and prefer that man above all pastors. Cant be compared with no other.
Re: Deeper Life Vs Living Faith Church ( Winners)--kumuyi Vs Oyedepo by Mescopaul(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2013
leunamme93: Why not compare Aps. Paul with Moses? Both are God's chosen, why should i even bother myself to compare them. I love them both.
Those are generals of God that have already fulfilled their calling on earth enjoying the pleasures of heaven, why compare them. Comparing those alive gives room for re check and examination of their life while still on earth and how to serve God better.
Re: Deeper Life Vs Living Faith Church ( Winners)--kumuyi Vs Oyedepo by Mescopaul(m): 9:46am On Jul 26, 2013
LebanonCedars: I think it will be more profitable for me to daily compare my life with that of Jesus, the author and the finisher of my faith and see if there's anything amiss.
Though you should do that you need a sound-doctrine oriented church to fellowship under a true God-sent minister.
Re: Deeper Life Vs Living Faith Church ( Winners)--kumuyi Vs Oyedepo by Mescopaul(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2013
Pygru: Yeye thread

Opinions on NL are not mandatory, there's choice of posting at a convenient and leaving it out for others who are interested to do so. No one's name is attached to a particular post. So take care my guy.
Re: Deeper Life Vs Living Faith Church ( Winners)--kumuyi Vs Oyedepo by LebanonCedars: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2013
Mescopaul: Though you should do that you need a sound-doctrine oriented church to fellowship under a true God-sent minister.

Yes, it's good to have a place to fellowship and learn the sound doctrine of Christ but we should be careful with how we follow our fellow man because they are after all human and can bend the scripture to suit their personal agenda. Our PERFECT example is The Lord Jesus!

Moreover, what do we stand to gain by this comparison?
Re: Deeper Life Vs Living Faith Church ( Winners)--kumuyi Vs Oyedepo by Mescopaul(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2013
LebanonCedars:

Yes, it's good to have a place to fellowship and learn the sound doctrine of Christ but we should be careful with how we follow our fellow man because they are after all human and can bend the scripture to suit their personal agenda. Our PERFECT example is The Lord Jesus!

Moreover, what do we stand to gain by this comparison?

Literally nothing personally, but you dont know who's out there that could pick up one or two things from this thread,

(1) (Reply)

The First Principles Of The Oracles Of God / Jesus’ Crucifixion Was Not A Sacrifice. / Vacancies At University Of Madina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.