Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Pls Read And Advice Me, Dont Want To Make A Mistake Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Read And Advice Me, Dont Want To Make A Mistake Pls (886 Views)

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read And Advice Me, Dont Want To Make A Mistake Pls by dryakson(m): 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
well,am madly inlove with my course mate , i didnt tell her i love her we mingle,read and joke together.
she called me often and text me ramadan massage or so . i want to let her know how i feel for her but i dont know if she will accept my offer .
should i let her know how i feel or how? though i intended sending her love sms but a bit confused. she is my frnd now but i want her to be my gf thanks
how do i tell her or should we just move as frnds
Re: Pls Read And Advice Me, Dont Want To Make A Mistake Pls by sexymoma(f): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
Make your intentions known to her, She might have even fallen with you but waiting for you to make the first move.
But do that after Ramadan o. wink
Re: Pls Read And Advice Me, Dont Want To Make A Mistake Pls by Lanrefahm(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
This is not love it is infatuation, many mistakes infatuation/like to love, love is not just a brief thing. Guy is better u calm down and focis on ur studies
Re: Pls Read And Advice Me, Dont Want To Make A Mistake Pls by Lanrefahm(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
This is not love it is infatuation, many mistakes infatuation/like to love, love is not just a brief thing. Guy is better u calm down and focus on ur studies
Re: Pls Read And Advice Me, Dont Want To Make A Mistake Pls by drnairalov: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
tell her bro;if not u wud find urself #sodeepinthefriendzone
Re: Pls Read And Advice Me, Dont Want To Make A Mistake Pls by daisyella: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
Concentrate on ur studies first and stop acting like a teenager in love
Re: Pls Read And Advice Me, Dont Want To Make A Mistake Pls by Dubemkelly(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
Either she knows or u die in emotional torture....When u love a gurl,just walk up 2 her n xpress ur emotions,d worse she can do is to bounce on u n u knw sh.it happens n when it does,just flush it
Re: Pls Read And Advice Me, Dont Want To Make A Mistake Pls by demelza: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
Why dont you finish fasting first before making your move? Remember its a holy month
Re: Pls Read And Advice Me, Dont Want To Make A Mistake Pls by dryakson(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
waoooo God will reward u aboundantely as u advice me thanks alot.
someone mention concentrate on my studies, she even ginger me to read TDB i hardly read for good 3 hours a day but dis girl act like a catalyst to my reading speed,even our departmental guys nd bebes start suspecting am dating her.
..........i can remember telling a girl i love her she reply by saying "Lets just be friends" OMG thats went i hate the word "FRIENDS" i dont want such shit to happen again with dis girl. i want to start by sending her love sms being on strike, or what do u guys think?
Re: Pls Read And Advice Me, Dont Want To Make A Mistake Pls by dryakson(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
demelza: Why dont you finish fasting first before making your move? Remember its a holy month
we are now in different state bco ASUU saparate us by force by power
Re: Pls Read And Advice Me, Dont Want To Make A Mistake Pls by Beync(f): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
And cgp suffers
Re: Pls Read And Advice Me, Dont Want To Make A Mistake Pls by dryakson(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
daisyella: Concentrate on ur studies first and stop acting like a teenager in love
2heads is better than 1 we are frnds already but the courage to let her know how i feel is the wahala. why i want her to know is bcox i dont want someone to run faster than I. frm all my investigation, she dont have any boyfrnd in the campus
Re: Pls Read And Advice Me, Dont Want To Make A Mistake Pls by dryakson(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
daisyella: Concentrate on ur studies first and stop acting like a teenager in love
2heads is better than 1 we are frnds already but the courage to let her know how i feel is the wahala. why i want her to know is bcox i dont want someone to run faster than I. frm all my investigation, she dont have any boyfrnd in the campus.
is not my fault ###LOVE###
Re: Pls Read And Advice Me, Dont Want To Make A Mistake Pls by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
dryakson: waoooo God will reward u aboundantely as u advice me thanks alot.
someone mention concentrate on my studies, she even ginger me to read TDB i hardly read for good 3 hours a day but dis girl act like a catalyst to my reading speed,even our departmental guys nd bebes start suspecting am dating her.
..........i can remember telling a girl i love her she reply by saying "Lets just be friends" OMG thats went i hate the word "FRIENDS" i dont want such shit to happen again with dis girl. i want to start by sending her love sms being on strike, or what do u guys think?

Be prepared for anything. She could still give you the same reply like the one above. Telling her doesn't automatically mean she'll say 'yes' and no one here can guarantee you that she'll say yes. You just have to tell her your mind, dt way, you'll not keep thinking "WHAT IF?"
Re: Pls Read And Advice Me, Dont Want To Make A Mistake Pls by dryakson(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
Lanrefahm: This is not love it is infatuation, many mistakes infatuation/like to love, love is not just a brief thing. Guy is better u calm down and focis on ur studies
my frnd is not infatuation it is real u cant understand but i can bet u i love her with all my soul. am afraid of losing her
Re: Pls Read And Advice Me, Dont Want To Make A Mistake Pls by dryakson(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
alutacontinua:

Be prepared for anything. She could still give you the same reply like the one above. Telling her doesn't automatically mean she'll say 'yes' and no one here can guarantee you that she'll say yes. You just have to tell her your mind, dt way, you'll not keep thinking "WHAT IF?"
thanks alot i will try summon courage to let her know

(1) (Reply)

Please What Can I Do,make Girl Refuse To Give Me Sex,she Said Until After Marage / Will you wait for an unmarried Older Sibling even when U are ready for marriage? / Would You Be Willing To Enter Into A Blood Convenant For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.