Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures (39199 Views)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Meet The ' basketball Girl'. An Amputee That Moves Around Using A Cut Basketball / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by eforce: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
'It's been so hard and she's been here the whole time': Amazing love story of bomb disposal expert who lost arms and legs in Afghanistan blast and the girlfriend who has been at his side during remarkable recovery

Looking glamorous in evening dress, the picture of this happy young couple at a friend's wedding is remarkable - when just a few months earlier, the soldier was lying in hospital after having his arms and legs amputated following an explosion in Afghanistan which almost killed him.

The astounding progress of 23-year-old Taylor Morris, a U.S. military bomb disposal expert, is testament to the unwavering support of his family, friends and girlfriend Danielle Kelly - who has been by his side every step of the way.

source: daily mail

Here is a story in pictures.

3 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by eforce: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
More

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by eforce: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
Still uploading. No comments yet.

2 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by eforce: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
More

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by eforce: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
more

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by eforce: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
More

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by eforce: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
more

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by eforce: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
More

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by eforce: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
Now you can comment.
Girl's name is Danielle.
Guys name is Taylor.

My blog is http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/07/in-love-with-angel.html

Front Page pls

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by kreamidiva(f): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
Eiyah...
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by EfemenaXY: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
You're looking at it from one perspective. The American soldier's side of the story and you expect people to go "Awwww....touching!"

What about the story of the people on the opposing side? The Iraqis / Afghanistans / unfortunate civilians caught in the middle? Those that have lost family members leaving behind widows, orphans, and utterly destitute relatives with no hope of surviving?

You give us pictures of an American soldier getting the best health care and physio therapy. What about the others? Do they too not have a story to tell?

62 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by AbuMikey(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
That Girl's love for the Boy pass anything oo!!!

Thumbs Up!

10 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by EfemenaXY: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Emmyk(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
I dont have megabyte to load the pictures joor. #walkingOut#

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by eforce: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
Efemena_xy: You're looking at it from one perspective. The American soldier's side of the story and you expect people to go "Awwww....touching!"

What about the story of the people on the opposing side? The Iraqis / Afghanistans / unfortunate civilians caught in the middle? Those that have lost family members leaving behind widows, orphans, and utterly destitute relatives with no hope of surviving?

You give us pictures of an American soldier getting the best health care and physio therapy. What about the others? Do they too not have a story to tell?
Please I beg you, do not derail this thread.

22 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by EfemenaXY: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
^^ How so?

Is asking you and your intended posters to look at the broader picture a derailment? If so, kindly educate me.

10 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by eforce: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ How so?

Is asking you and your intended posters to look at the broader picture a derailment? If so, kindly educate me.

This is a love story of a man injured while in service to his country and had his girlfriend stand by him through all his travails. They are constantly spending and even had to put up a website for donation. Government cannot handle everything.

10 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
As afganistan ppl did not show me any pics let me say "awwww" to this.

Enough bonus for the guy! Such is life, he knows what he signed for!

My love strong pass d lady own too

6 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by biolabee(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
Choi... ur perspective is wow

But still have to say awww grin tongue

History is always written by the conquerors

The romans conquered gaul and all who remembers them
The Europeans conquered the (red) Native A,ericans, they are holed in reservations
who remembers ovaranwem or kosoko or okonkwo, the british wrote them as rebels and riff raffs

Thats life

But nice perspective grin

Efemena_xy: You're looking at it from one perspective. The American soldier's side of the story and you expect people to go "Awwww....touching!"

4 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by EfemenaXY: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
eforce:

This is a love story of a man injured while in service to his country and had his girlfriend stand by him through all his travails. They are constantly spending and even had to put up a website for donation. Government cannot handle everything.

I know what your intended story is about. That does not answer the question I asked you though, does it?

biolabee:
Choi... ur perspective is wow

But still have to say awww grin tongue

History is always written by the conquerors

The romans conquered gaul and all who remembers them
The Europeans conquered the (red) Native A,ericans, they are holed in reservations
who remembers ovaranwem or kosoko or okonkwo, the british wrote them as rebels and riff raffs

Thats life

But nice perspective grin

Thank you! You get my drift. @OP, this is exactly what I'm referring to.

5 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by eforce: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

I know what your intended story is about. That does not answer the question I asked you though, does it?

Love conquers all.

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by tellwisdom: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
White gurls rule wink wink...Nigerian gurls?? ..*Spits, and exit thread* undecided

7 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2013

2 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hmmmmmm love is indeed magical......I trust naija babes.....execept if money is involved sha......

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by born2boink(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
Why would the girlfriend worry when they knew their government will take care of him for the rest of his life span and not nigeria government that likely to send him to road begging in 2- 5 yrs later. Even those who are armput without serving the government earn from the government there. No blame nigeria babe, everyone knows what is it to be armputted in nigeria but despite armput in nigeria, the one who truly love you will still stick to you

12 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by greall1: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by redcliff: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
Wancew oyimbo woman love you, omo na to the death o and now its not about the physical anymore
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by martin1772(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
That is wat i call love
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by ReubenAbati: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
Dem never born dat nigerian girl wey fit do this kind love.

And na dem go church pass!

9 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
Love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' / Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins / Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.