Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:00 AM

Personally Video: I Want To Meet Psquare, Says Jermaine Jackson - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Personally Video: I Want To Meet Psquare, Says Jermaine Jackson (670 Views)

Nigeria, Others Fail To Meet Digital Transmission Deadline / Funny Video: I Go Save The Expert / What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personally Video: I Want To Meet Psquare, Says Jermaine Jackson by realteflon(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
The video tribute to the late King of pop Michael Jackson in the song “Personally’ by sensational twins PSquare is no doubt a masterpiece and now, it has caught the attention of one of the Jackson brothers; Jermaine Jackson in the US who has announced he wants to meet PSquare.
The message from Jermaine was posted on PSquare’s Youtube channel. He said “It’s not everyday that a phenomenal band comes along…..Psquare, they are absolutely sensational with the showmanship, the singing, the dancing”

Still shot from “Personally’ video
Jermaine was completely blown away.
Watch the rest of his video message to PSquare here

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/personally-video-i-want-to-meet-psquare-says-jermaine-jackson/

(1) (Reply)

One Piece Thread / Why Are Other Languages Used In Movie Production? / Desmond Elliot Prays For Ini Edo To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.