Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? (4226 Views)

Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods / Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods / Safe And Unsafe Periods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
#i'm learning. cheesy

Onila ride on abeg.
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
slap1: First October, same as mine.

How come we all have same date grin
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
ighoosagie: did u read it frm biology textbook or someone told u? becos frm my calculations u still av long time 2 wait b4 u start experiencing it tongue

Buhahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
druid06: Damn, this thread is disgusting,

Topics about women undergoing through their cycle and anything that has to do with shi-t is just too irritating.

Is it every topic you guys discuss online.

There's meant to be civility and caution regarding these kind of sensitive matter.

Girls, take it easy. We don't have to learn what's coming out of your "You Know What" when it's your time.

oh boi , gerrout !

Real men are learning.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by SugaryBelle(f): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
booqee: and i use to think my sister is weird cos she says the same thing. Infact another reason i hate to poo during my period is dat it even makes the cramps more painful.
lol,sorry
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by onila(f): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
Rooneyboy:

oh boi , gerrout !

Real men are learning.
tongue
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
Adamskuty: So you girls poo in ur body during ur period Ewwwww! This is disgusting

*spits and flys outta thread*

it is really surprising bro !

Funniest thing is that u still find them shaking their nyash when going through this funny period of theirs ; and guys lusting for their sh!!t , even to the point of wanting to bury their heads(in fella's voice) in there. grin
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
Now learning starts
ladies!! It's iyanya ...your waist!! Your waist!
All i want is your waist BUT not with poo please!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Adamskuty(m): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
Nomski0:

Did i drive you before? Are you not the one that
wow wowow! Look who's talking u were the one that quoted me at first,i advise u to mind ur business and never quote me again,grab? angry

insignificant attention seeker

go go,abeg go,leave me alone

grin

and lastly i must say what a name u got cheesy grin are u a calabar girl?
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
druid06:

Well, I was curious but seriously, women are disgusting ( Except my Momma though ).

So girls go through their cycle while shitting their pants out and yet some form high maintenance and sophisticated like they don't fart..

Some even pretend to the extents where I begin to doubt if they've ever taken a dump..

My hopes and dream of getting hooked up to a perfect lady is forever shattered..

Guys, next time you're wooing a girl and she's forming not too easy to get or you're trying to get over a broken heart just picture the above topic. That would make things easier for you..

LOL

True talk bro grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Unluvable(f): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
You clowns should stop! grin
I know you are all fooling around, of course ladies don't poo on the pad. What the op meant is that you have increase urge to poo when your period starts. You use the toilet as usual, its just annoying since you already feel irritated on the first day of period. embarassed

And learn to show some respect to period undecided, its part of the process that brought you all to life cool
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Deiok(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
Are guys serious? You mean you po........

What a shít!!!.

I am out of this Freaking thread.

*Washes face with detergent and water*
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Oildichotomy(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
Unluvable*:
You clowns should stop! grin
I know you are all fooling around, of course ladies don't poo on the pad. What the op meant is that you have increase urge to poo when your period starts. You use the toilet as usual, its just annoying since you already feel irritated on the first day of period. embarassed

And learn to show some respect to period undecided, its part of the process that brought you all to life cool
MESSAGE!! Guys respect PERIOD not make fun of it period.
I even wonder who named it ''period''....like what a hell... why period of all adjectives
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by somegirl1: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
MESSAGE!! Guys respect PERIOD not make fun of it period.
I even wonder who named it ''period''....like what a hell... why period of all adjectives

Noun, you meant?
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by ikekings(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
booqee: padlock dey the pant dat we cannot remove it b4 we poo?? Yeye
Lol... I just asked a question babe... No need for the yeye now... cool cool cool
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by valicious1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
And yet some mumu female worshipping men would stupid_ly put their mouths down that pink/red hole that constantly flow with bad blood and shit all in the name of se[x]ual adventure and gratification smh
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by druid06(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
valicious1: And yet some mumu female worshipping men would stupid_ly put their mouths down that pink/red hole that constantly flow with bad blood and shit all in the name of se[x]ual adventure and gratification smh
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Nomski0(f): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
Adamskuty: wow wowow! Look who's talking u were the one that quoted me at first,i advise u to mind ur business and never quote me again,grab? angry

insignificant attention seeker

go go,abeg go,leave me alone

grin

and lastly i must say what a name u got cheesy grin are u a calabar girl?
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
valicious1: And yet some mumu female worshipping men would stupid_ly put their mouths down that pink/red hole that constantly flow with bad blood and shit all in the name of se[x]ual adventure and gratification smh

Aniama !

They dig sh!!t and blood. cheesy

#men are dogs
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by didicold(f): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
Then women shouldnt give guys blow jobs, afterall, dont u piss out of dat same hole?
*dumbasses*

Rooneyboy:

Aniama !

They dig sh!!t and blood. cheesy

#men are dogs
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by free2ryhme: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
onila: angry angry undecided

like it really sucks, ,as if being on yr period its not enough . .you haven't finished dealing with period distress, then now going to the toilet problem

arrgggghhhh, i feel like shooting myself

Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by onila(f): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
didicold: Then women shouldnt give guys blow jobs, afterall, dont u piss out of dat same hole?
*dumbasses*

cheesy
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
do you like blow jobs
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by valicious1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
booqee: do you like blow jobs
which do you find easier & less tasking, eating banana or eatin goat-head peppersoup?
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Deiok(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
valicious1:
which do you find easier & less tasking, eating banana or eatin goat-head peppersoup?
What kind of question is this?
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by onila(f): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
Deiok: What kind of question is this?
grin
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by duni04(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
This is the most disgusting thread ever! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by SugaryBelle(f): 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
valicious1:
Lmao... Enough already,this joke is too caustic.
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2013
valicious1:
which kain question be this one sef?? undecided So u mean u do both, eating banana and eating goathead pepper soup, u only find one more easier and less tasking than the other huh? Holy smokes!...are u bisexual?? shocked If not why would u be asking me which is easier in eating banana or goathead peppersoup(God forbid dat i lick a woman's toto! angry ) I'm not bi abeg so don't ask me dat kain question again. grin Now back to my initial question, dyu like blow jobs??
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by valicious1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
didicold: Then women shouldnt give guys blow jobs, afterall, dont u piss out of dat same hole?
*dumbasses*

how dare you compare piss wit bad blood! Enough with the abominable utterance!!
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by valicious1(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
booqee: which kain question be this one sef?? undecided So u mean u do both, eating banana and eating goathead pepper soup, u only find one more easier and less tasking than the other huh? Holy smokes!...are u bisexual?? shocked If not why would u be asking me which is easier in eating banana or goathead peppersoup(God forbid dat i lick a woman's toto! angry ) I'm not bi abeg so don't ask me dat kain question again. grin Now back to my initial question, dyu like blow jobs??
you asked if i like BJs and am trying to let you know that under the context of our discussion, comparing BJs with cu[nni]lingus is not just proper cos one is a more complex and complicated case than the other. Now To answer your question, if i were a lady sincerely i would not allow any man i love to go 'down' on me knowing fully well the kinda things and shiit that regularly go on down there, that would be wickedness so YES i ENJOY BJs and am yet to meet a girl that sees it as irritating.
Re: Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? by Joeblis(m): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
guy your papa...if you never l*** pu*** before you never enjoy life be that!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disgusting? Yes!! But Know What Your Poop Says About Your Health. / Polio: Senate Wants Immunization Of Children Sustained / Please Help Me Get Rid Of Bumps On My Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.