Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,228 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Latest Updates On Games For Your Android Phones And Video Games::::ps3.* - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Latest Updates On Games For Your Android Phones And Video Games::::ps3.* (1377 Views)

How To Apply Game Cheats On Android Phones Using Game Keyboard / Why Do Females Hate Video Games? / Download EA FIFA 2014 Football Game On Your Android And Ios Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Updates On Games For Your Android Phones And Video Games::::ps3.* by B0DMAS(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
*Alrigh guys let'satest begin..........
*L[b][/b][i][/i][i][/i]ailable games for ndroid phone and where you can get them..
*Gangstar Vegas: android.mob.org
*How to download just visit the site above, after searching for gangstar vegas click on download then copy a code shown to you.
*Note:you must copy the codes shown for the
Apk file and the cache. You must understand that the game cannot play without a cache.
Apk file and the cache. You must understand that the game cannot play without a cache.
Then visit wap.mob.org just paste the code you see e.g A134 in the code box. And start download.
Download the apk file and the cache anf move the cache to file: android/apk/obb then launch the game.
More loading stay tuned.
More loading stay tuned.
Re: Latest Updates On Games For Your Android Phones And Video Games::::ps3.* by macklef(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
nice 1 esp for PES/FIFA
Re: Latest Updates On Games For Your Android Phones And Video Games::::ps3.* by Shamoo100(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
Make senx!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Play Station 2 Slim / Grand Theft Auto V (PC) / How can i browse On My Jailbroken Ps3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.