Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia (24105 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) / Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by born2boink(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lucky for the winners, shame and sorrow for the losers. R.I.P bro, malaysian, my dream land to go and make money since all boys going there are coming back with millions. Poverty na highest diseases. Life should be get rich or die trying
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Lordave: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
Old news
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
Death sentence for Cannabis . Quite sad tho,when countries are fighting for it to be legalized. May God have mercy on his soul.. A long jail term would have been fine but not a death sentence for possession..
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by dasparrow: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
@Post

Congratulations my fellow Nigerians as your sons go abroad and tarnish the Nigerian image even further. Then later on, some ignorant Nigerian-bred male will complain that his wife is giving him baby girls. The baby boys that are being born, see what they are turning into once they reach adulthood? Drug traffickers and university cultists who end up getting killed before their official time on earth is up.

Anyways, Na una know. If you don't have the legal authority to live and work abroad, then its best you come back home or find a citizen of that country to marry so you can secure your stay. Selling drugs in South Africa, Kenya and now Malaysia will only get you into deeper trouble with your host country.

And lastly, those of you tribalizing the issue should stop it. Overseas, we are seen as NIGERIANS and not Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa, Isoko, Yoruba or whatever.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by slimfit1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
Stupid nothing else to say he is very stupid who ever that person is.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by eaglechild: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
What of the buyers will they get the death penalty too.

Afterall if no body wants the weed no one will sell.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by mathskill: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
Abagworo: Ordinary marijuana. I saw drug and thought it was cocaine, heroin or amphetamine. Very soon they'll kill people for cigarette and beer.
The way people are killed for witchcraft in some areas of Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by coogar: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
i expect our ambassador in malaysia to strike a deal with the malaysian authorities to rescue this young man. i am sure there are malaysian prisoners in nigeria too. a prisoner exchange deal should be struck and malaysia should close their borders to nigerians....

the country is a haven for yahoo-boys and drug mules.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by 25omega(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
Anyone who gets mad about the racial and tribal comments on this site is just as immature as the immature backwards minded people who write them. Just because someone makes a comment about your father's language doesn't mean you have to comment. Let the uneducated bigots get their jollies. You as a matured person either Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa should just ignore the post.

As a country we all should be sad that one of our own is about to be murdered. Though he knew the rules of the land where he committed the crime he still went ahead to do it anyway. We should be educating our brothers and sisters and looking out for each other so that the desperation that took this man over to another man's land to have himself killed wont affect us. It's unfortunate but if he committed the crime he should take the punishment like a man.

Now for the rest of you know that if you walk out of the country you are a Nigerian not a Yoruba or Igbo or Hausa.Only Nigerians make that distinction about us. People around the world only see you as Black and Nigerian. Even if you bleach your skin from morning till night you are black and a Nigerian not a Yoruba Nigerian or an Igbo Nigerian or Hausa Nigerian. You all need to stop harassing each other about who is from where because ultimately you have to live together on the same soil and when you are not on the same soil you are still a Nigerian.

im starting to ramble on so i will stop

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by ichidodo: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
This is unfair! Death sentence for marijuana?! Its not even a Class A drug. This is racism, Nwanne bros should appeal the judgment. Nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Decryptor(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Metronaija.com? Rubbish!! Show me the main source of the story on a foreign reputable website! I won't believe a hog-wash cooked-up story from some cheap N2,500 domain website belonging to persons from that "part of Nigeria" who could have easily fabricated it in order to paint the name of a particular tribe black."We" are smarter than this...we know your "tricks"!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Adamskuty(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
ichidodo: This is unfair! Death sentence for marijuana?! Its not even a Class A drug. This is racism, Nwanne bros should appeal the judgment. Nonsense.
atleast try and condemn the evil act of ur brothers ,y'all are the same. Nawa ooh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Cleanman(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
Decryptor: Metronaija.com? Rubbish!! Show me the main source of the story on a foreign reputable website! I won't believe a hog-wash cooked-up story from some cheap N2,500 domain website belonging to persons from that "part of Nigeria" who could have easily fabricated it in order to paint the name of a particular tribe black."We" are smarter than this...we know your "tricks"!
....you can start crying from nw till next year but that wouldnt erase the fact that we even saw the news on presstv...

Bad eggs of a country you guys are...
i cant differentiate you dudes from the morons up north.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Adamskuty(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Cleanman: ....you can start crying from nw till next year but that wouldnt erase the fact that we even saw the news on presstv...

the north is far better,atleast they don't go into another man's country doing all sort of illegal things

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Decryptor(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
Cleanman: ....you can start crying from nw till next year but that wouldnt erase the fact that we even saw the news on presstv...

Hahahahaha! Which one is presstv again? Some Z-grade television also owned by another yorubaboon? Why didn't channels or AIT air it? Even if the story is true which i doubt i know it isn't, he is far better than the Oba who r@ped an ibo corper some years back in ur dark-ages SW! Go and get a life you pathetic skunk!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by northpole1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
death becuz of cannabis? these folks are jokers.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Decryptor(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ph boy: It is so unfortunate how some people cook up stories just to claim relevance on-net. Does the Igbos now speak French? If you have a conscience you will understand that spreading false news is a sin and i implore the poster to apologies for spreading false information.
Don't mind these losers who are doing everything to bring the name of my beloved tribe down! The more they try, the higher we rise!! Haters should jump off the 3rd mainland bridge. Afterall, it was built in the SW for that sole purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Tinyemeka(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
oche_ejemb:

You should be ashamed of yourself for this post
Explain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uwa: UNIBEN SUG, NANS, UCC, Others For Massive Solidarity March (Photos) / Lagos Government Declares A Woman Who Beat A Baby With Rod Wanted / 23-year-old Armed Robber Apprehended In Army Uniform. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.