Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia (24107 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) / Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
samuelkaykay: INJUSTICE,He may not be guity.they hate Nigerians in malaysia,though i blame the guy for not being smart.
did u say hate? some Nigerians are full of ethnicity,religious intolerance etc they hate their fellow brothers and sisters-the hatred is evident from the way the bash other tribes here on nairaland. They dont love their brothers so how do you expect the rest of the world to do same?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by egoldman(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
freetowns: If you hate us so much, why not take a gun to your head? at least u need not worry about seeing or hearing about them anymore. Really Simple
Freetowns , you should see the sarcasm in what i said , reading my earlier comments might help .
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by propzncribz: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
This is ridiculous. In the western world or even in his country, he would get less than a year. Its not as if Malaysia has a high economy. My heart bleeds for him sad
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by freetowns: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
This
Cutejay: did u say hate? some Nigerians are full of ethnicity,religious intolerance etc they hate their fellow brothers and sisters-the hatred is evident from the way the bash other tribes here on nairaland. They dont love their brothers so how do you expect the rest of the world to do same?
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
A FRND WHO TRAVELLED TO "MALAYCHAIR" RECENTLY SAID THAT IT IS CLEARLY WRITTEN ON MALAYSIAN PASSPORT/VISA THAT "PENALTY FOR DRUG TRAFFICKING IS DEATH" .... I HRD OVA 16 NIGERIANS HAVE FACED THE SAME PENALTY & PERISHED LIKE SALAH GOAT.. SO WATS THE NOISE ABOUT? I WANT THE MALAYSIAN GOVT TO CLIP SAME PUNISHMENT ON INTERNET SCAM/FRAUD SO DAT ALL D YAHOO BOIS THAT HAVE MAD MALAYSIA A SAFE HAVEN WLD FLEE BACK HOME TO THE HANDS OF THEIR BELOVED EFCC, THE EMPTY PRISON IS MISSING THEM!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by ichidodo: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
There are malaysians in Nigeria the dude 's family should grab one and send their point across to the Malay govt. No time.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
His family will suffer from his loss because of his selfish actions. Its sad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Smooyis(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
When life is involved, we should be cautious and not talk as if we are heartless. What joy or gain is it that an igbo boy is to be killed for an offence any one could have committed? Wether we like it or not, to the outside world, a nigerian is involved. May God forgive us all.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by CoenzymeA: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
samuelkaykay: INJUSTICE,He may not be guity.they hate Nigerians in malaysia,though i blame the guy for not being smart.

I hate it when people engage in crime and call it smartness. You are smart when you use your God-given talent for the betterment of the society. God will continue to expose people like you who go about spoiling our name if you don't repent.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by justwise(m): 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Cutejay: did u say hate? some Nigerians are full of ethnicity,religious intolerance etc they hate their fellow brothers and sisters-the hatred is evident from the way the bash other tribes here on nairaland. They dont love their brothers so how do you expect the rest of the world to do same?

1000. .......Likes
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by coputa(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
The igbos are entrepreneur,they abhor financial failure.hence they do all they can in order to make it,thereby taking unreasonable risk,even when it involve their life...i think there should be a re orientation to change their believe system about wealth...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by collynzo2(m): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
justfoolish:

1000. .......Likes
what are you 'liking'? You are among the type of people he was referring to in that post you quoted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by justwise(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
collynzo2: what are you 'liking'? You are among the type of people he was referring to in that post you quoted.

Get lost useless animal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by abduldope(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
daz Gud news to me grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by ebankole: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
i feel for the dude but at the same time condemn it act-
Damn imagine,you ken the consequences of ur act is death u went ahead just for what?
this is madness
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
oche_ejemb: Death on top of Marijuana? Choii,,,what a waste
HE CAN GET HIGH B4
HE TRANSITS 2 THE GR8
BEYOND.

HIS GOOSE IS COOKED
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by hakbab: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
Guys pls let us all stop this tribalism of a thing there is now criminal act all over the place in the counrty.The fact that certain crime is being carried out in a particular region does not make crime synonymous to that region.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by kennysbst(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
To be sincere all tribes in Nigeria is guilty of dis act.so all should stop it and find simetin meaniful to do.be a good representative of dis country. Either u like it or not,u represent ur father 's name.like der be pease for God sake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uwa: UNIBEN SUG, NANS, UCC, Others For Massive Solidarity March (Photos) / Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In India For Fake International Airlines Jobs Scam / How I Lost Two Children In Three Days – Technician In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.