Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO (1538 Views)

Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) / My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile / Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by tripledub: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, if u are one of those that where opportune to own an Android phone due to the price slash from the range of tecno phones compared to samsung, htc, nokia etc let us appreciate tecno here.
Haters of TECNO please KEEP OFF THIS THREAD. Be Warned!!!

Thank You TECNO...

1 Like

Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by Francheezy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
Funny TECNOCRATS

1 Like

Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by physise(m): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
we don hear next story

1 Like

Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by Blitz4real(m): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
THE what? That name sucks.for God sake that phone is a china phone to me.

1 Like

Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by badbros(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
haters always gonn hate. Techno thank u jare.
"the phone is a china phone" @ Blitz4real
70% of the things you use today are made, assembled and package in china * use ur head

2 Likes

Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by destino24(m): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
TECNO, THANK YOU OOOOO......BAD BELLE MUST DIE......BY FIRE OOOOO

4 Likes

Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by Lordwize(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
Thank you Techno, hope of the people to fledge muscle with other android user.
Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by ariy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
Tecno thank. u jare.
most of the haters will still end with tecno
Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by olahero(m): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
Thank You TECNO, I can remember last year I was using Nokia X2, but today God has lead me to a greater hight, now usinq tPad not iPad.................! produced by TECNO mobile communication √

Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by akwunmi(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
Na 1 problem wey niaja get b dis,PRIDE!!! On top notin,nt being able 2say a job well done 2 a company dat jst save many 4rm sammy n co high price slavery...thou I no de use techno f7 bu I no fit say I no go use techno android d spec suits me coz de are truly tryin 2 librate us n som mumu still de here de spoil dare name.RESPECT TECNO TEAM.

5 Likes

Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by physise(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
akwunmi: Na 1 problem wey niaja get b dis,PRIDE!!! On top notin,nt being able 2say a job well done 2 a company dat jst save many 4rm sammy n co high price slavery...thou I no de use techno f7 bu I no fit say I no go use techno android d spec suits me coz de are truly tryin 2 librate us n som mumu still de here de spoil dare name.RESPECT TECNO TEAM.
RESPECT TECNO
Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
Blitz4real: are Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ a learner Ω̴̩̩̩̥α Mε̲̣̣̣̥ S̶̲̥̅A̶̲̥̅y̶̲̥̅̊ make yo G̶̲̥̅̊☹ buy chinco phone.

Lmao!! Won't trade words with ya mehn.. Learn English first wink

FYI, i have a BB, and HTC here.. I prefer tecno cos its lovely!! I know u still use a deranged fone bro.. Just be patient, it'll be your turn soon tongue wink

#TeamNoHating cool
Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by OCTAVO: 12:17am On Jul 26, 2013
This Tecno Boyz sef enn...
Kai! This is becoming irritating!!

1 Like

Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by NEROSKY(m): 12:28am On Jul 26, 2013
I currently use Sony XperiA U but I really appreciate Tecno for making me know what's up & good, i thought symbian was best before but unfortunately for me, its Android

#TeamAndroid #TeamSony #TeamTecno
Remember, BB has the dumpest O.S, hate with passion...

Last bullet : looking forward to buy P3, so as to support my ministry... Once again, thank you techibobo

Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by adediamond07(m): 1:44am On Jul 26, 2013
Tecno company is really a blessing to human race, anti-u.s/british slavery and a pride to their nation.
It doesn't matter whether you are using Tecno product or not, Sam-son-bb slaves know what they benefit from price slash forced on their predator throat...... courtesy of Tecno company.
What some are blind to is that all those acclaimed leading producers of phone are in partnership with Chinesse companies. This glory and grace would have be for Huawei,but they are enslaved to the power that be. Those who are conversant with communication technology should understand that.
THANK YOU TECNO!!! wink wink
Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 26, 2013
Nigerian and pride,always buying things not for their comfort,but impress people they don't know. Thanks to china,most people won't be able to afford a phone. #TeamSamsungGalaxyGrand#

1 Like

Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by puskin: 3:03am On Jul 26, 2013
Ah ah.......not another Tecno worship thread.

Gosh!!

1 Like

Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by Blitz4real(m): 6:58am On Jul 26, 2013
Judinho59:

Lmao!! Won't trade words with ya mehn.. Learn English first wink

FYI, i have a BB, and HTC here.. I prefer tecno cos its lovely!! I know u still use a deranged fone bro.. Just be patient, it'll be your turn soon tongue wink

#TeamNoHating cool
don't kill your self my broda,just me and my BBQ10
Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 26, 2013
Thats d problem we are facing as nigerians, PRIDE. Ladies buy bb but can only use d bbm, other functions of d phone they dont know, guys do silly things, they rob, kidnap etc cos they want to be in the league of the sam-son-bb users, to what end? Just to impress them ladies.
Must admit i also own a tecno f7,its such a nice phone plus its got a long lasting battery compared to my other phone
Kudos to tecno, BELIEVE they deserve the praise
Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by P3trCruzZ(m): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2013
THANK YOU JESUS.....THANK YOU TECHNO....Bleep YOU HATERS
Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2013
puskin: Ah ah.......not another Tecno worship thread.

Gosh!!

lols. na so the thing they go now. just gotta put up or shut up. imagine getting all this goddies for 13k. i dont blame the fans! Tecno head they there.

But i still advice that instead of the Pantom A1 Get the Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 with similar but all round superior specs for N34k Or upgrade a little to the Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 for N40k
Re: First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO by Edunwa302(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2013
Thumbs up tecno but reduce d rate of new release to enable us enjoy d one we had before seeing new ones that normally make us to drop our old ones for d new at very little past of time ''VERRY IMPORTANT''

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi 4 - All You Need To Know / Tech; How To Download Videos From Youtube and others.. For any phone / Get MTN 3GB With Just N20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.