Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 (46651 Views)

A Guide To Every Country That Gained Independence In 1960 And How Were Named / Other Countries That Gained Independence In 1960 And How They Got Their Names / Constitution Of The Federation Of Nigeria (1960) And Other Nigerian Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by chrissy365: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
@OP. Your comparison is very unfair. Qatar is a very tiny nation compared to Nigeria and less population to cater for.

Aside from lagos and abuja, i've lived in Calabar, Kano, Akwa ibom, PH due to my work. Unlike Qatar and other countries that focus their developments in one state, many Nigerian states are more developed than you think.

Just cause you live in a ghetto doesn't mean the rest of the world don't have them. Move around before you paste this kind of baseless thread again.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by vivavik(f): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Policewoman: So what is your point Obiageli? I'm pretty sure there are places in Lagos and Abuja that are like this.
where pls, cos I've been 2 both places! Pls naija is in shambles believe u me, we dnt nid 2 give excuse 4 our lack of dev cos we have the resources like madt, take bonny my home town 4 instance, do u knw how mch nigeria makes 4rm tht small island a day? Ask questns if u dnt knw, bt the town is a disgusting site 2 behold, meanwhile it houses this resources in abundance, ok why not dev this small island, whr is the monies gotten 4rm thr? U nid 2 wake up o, I have facts and I have eyes, its corruption of the highest order, I won't be surprised tht people defending this rubbish are 4rm the ole elites!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Adamskuty(m): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
Loooool! Nairaland server crashed oooh grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
What's up with this server or gateway error
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by adconline(m): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
chrissy365: @OP. Your comparison is very unfair. Qatar is a very tiny nation compared to Nigeria and less population to cater for.

Aside from lagos and abuja, i've lived in Calabar, Kano, Akwa ibom, PH due to my work. Unlike Qatar and other countries that focus their developments in one state, many Nigerian states are more developed than you think.

Just cause you live in a ghetto doesn't mean the rest of the world don't have them. Move around before you paste this kind of baseless thread again.

You are in denial. No country that is blessed like Nigeria is badly run like Naija. Don't bring Mali, Somalia,Nigeria. Compare Indonesia, Malaysia, Venezuela, Brazil

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
65% of people that made comment on this thread did under the following condition:
1. Because majority of the comment above theirs was against the OP so the joined the league.

2. They've never visited more than three/four states of Nigeria they other places they've being was visited on transit (which means the saw the capital of such state).
From lagos -------->'transit states'--------> their village

3. They've never been to Qatar. (I haven't either).

4. The don't have good reading habit.

5. They prefer being governed by gullible politicians than facing the reality and thinking about the coming generation.

6. They a susceptible to fear of war and would rather enjoy the current 'below average' life status.

7. They're too religious to face the reality of life, hoping that one day, they would wake up and see a new Nigeria.

As much as I hate comparing Nigeria with another country, I would have to agree with the OP that this country is not developing at the proper pace, most of which can be blamed on our leaders, and our cultural diversity.

NOW, DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR BY READING MY SIGNATURE BEFORE YOU STARTING THE ATTACKING GAME.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
Doubt post.
MOD PlS HIDE THIS
65% of people that made comment on this thread did under the following condition:
1. Because majority of the comment above theirs was against the OP so the joined the league.

2. They've never visited more than three/four states of Nigeria they other places they've being was visited on transit (which means the saw the capital of such state).

5. They prefer being governed by gullible politicians than facing the reality and thinking about the coming generation.

6. They a susceptible to fear of war and would rather enjoy the current 'below average' life status.

7. They're too religious to face the reality of life, hoping that one day, they would wake up and see a new Nigeria.

As much as I hate comparing Nigeria with another country, I would have to agree with the OP that this country is not developing at the proper pace, most of which can be blamed on our leaders, and our cultural diversity.

NOW, DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR BY READING MY SIGNATURE BEFORE YOU STARTING THE ATTACKING GAME.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by joshuaidibia(m): 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
vivavik: where pls, cos I've been 2 both places! Pls naija is in shambles believe u me, we dnt nid 2 give excuse 4 our lack of dev cos we have the resources like madt, take bonny my home town 4 instance, do u knw how mch nigeria makes 4rm tht small island a day? Ask questns if u dnt knw, bt the town is a disgusting site 2 behold, meanwhile it houses this resources in abundance, ok why not dev this small island, whr is the monies gotten 4rm thr? U nid 2 wake up o, I have facts and I have eyes, its corruption of the highest order, I won't be surprised tht people defending this rubbish are 4rm the ole elites!
i'v been 2 bonny. Infact i'm doin my geology i.t dere now. At NLNG. Nd d reasn y ur town is ds way is ur towns ppl. Ya. Ur papa join 4d coruption. We knw naija is nt trying. Bt y compare us with quatar that is far beta dan us? What is she trying to prove? What wil she gain? Why nt cmpare 2 giants 2geda? Y nt quatar and canada? Y not naija and south africa? We knw quata pas us. No b new thng.
vivavik: where pls, cos I've been 2 both places! Pls naija is in shambles believe u me, we dnt nid 2 give excuse 4 our lack of dev cos we have the resources like madt, take bonny my home town 4 instance, do u knw how mch nigeria makes 4rm tht small island a day? Ask questns if u dnt knw, bt the town is a disgusting site 2 behold, meanwhile it houses this resources in abundance, ok why not dev this small island, whr is the monies gotten 4rm thr? U nid 2 wake up o, I have facts and I have eyes, its corruption of the highest order, I won't be surprised tht people defending this rubbish are 4rm the ole elites!
True patriotism, keep it up dear don't mind this hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2013

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by joshuaidibia(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
Obiagelli: What's up with this server or gateway error
9ce question. Plz lets ask the quatans 4 an answer
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Adamskuty(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
adeaugustus: 65% of people that made comment on this thread did under the following condition:

crap!!!! How did u come about this I've visited 10 states in nigeria,mister! undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by mesmer: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
Adamskuty: mumu! Why didn't she compare qatar getto with nigeria getto instead?
Since u wants a comparism of nigerian ghetto and a qatari ghetto, then lets see which is better, i love nigeria wit all d passion i av but does it mean i shud shut it when things are not working in our dear motherland?
P.S: I wont trade insultive words with u by d way.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Lordave: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
Adamskuty: crap!!!! How did u come about this I've visited 10 states in nigeria,mister! undecided
Lol only ten??
It's good to be honest though.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by joshuaidibia(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
adeaugustus: 65% of people that made comment on this thread did under the following condition:

i wantd to LIKE ur post. Bt d netwok didnt lt me. So i had 2 read it again,nd i found out that u were jst saying rubish. As 4ur signature. My frnd,dnt dciv urself. U'l com bak and check if sm1 quoted u. Its in our nature. Thats d fun of nairaland. Nd dts if u're nt stl showing online dis thread.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Barrmichaelok: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
kakakibuy: Qatar's population : 1,903,447
Naija's population : in excess of 170 million

my brother u are correct

u cant compare the two

Qatar's Government : Unitary absolute monarchy (stable even if not perfect)
Naija's Government : Democracy - Military rule - Coup - Civil war - Nascent democracy - Demonstration of craze

Why are you comparing the two?
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Lordave: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
joshua idibia: i wantd to LIKE ur post. Bt d netwok didnt lt me. So i had 2 read it again,nd i found out that u were jst saying rubish. As 4ur signature. My frnd,dnt dciv urself. U'l com bak and check if sm1 quoted u. Its in our nature. Thats d fun of nairaland. Nd dts if u're nt stl showing online dis thread.
no mind the yeye guy. I saw his username among those viewing this topic right now.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by lekanwj(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
Shame of a nation whose legislators are the highest paid in the world, who are also busy signing off pensions for themselves. The executive is also chaired by some clueless and docile individual/s. This country does not seems to have hope.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by mesmer: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Adamskuty: fat lie,u know nothing
Oh! Prove it to her, MR KNOWS IT ALL.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Barrmichaelok: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
U dnt knw what u are saying. Some told u the plane truth and u want to argue. Maybe u are one of those people who prefer dying in poverty. Or maybe u are among those that spoil our country. Nigeria is like a boy that has big head but cant do any tin creative wit it. Mind ur self
joshua idibia: i wantd to LIKE ur post. Bt d netwok didnt lt me. So i had 2 read it again,nd i found out that u were jst saying rubish. As 4ur signature. My frnd,dnt dciv urself. U'l com bak and check if sm1 quoted u. Its in our nature. Thats d fun of nairaland. Nd dts if u're nt stl showing online dis thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Godogwu: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
This is the most unfair comparison yet. Like!! wow!, show us some street in some run down area of Nigeria, how about you show us the view of Lagos Business district just like you did that of Qatar. There's no winning with some of you though ..
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by joshuaidibia(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
I just dey laf ppl wey dy do comparism. No do make ur money,den try make naija be lyk quata or cartha! Or beta stil. If quata is ur dreamworks,den be my gues. RELOCATE

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by theripper3: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
Threads like this just show u how insular, bellicose and emotionally disturbed some Nigerians are. The OP's message was succinct from the get-go. A poorly managed country to a one with scrupulous leaders and its denizens. They attack her for bringing squalid pictures of Nigeria forgetting a large majority of Nigerians live in this filth. She was even objective enough to give GDP of china and Nigeria some years back and how both countries have thrived after some period of years and the result is evident for all to see. Whatever Nigeria suffers today is her making cuz such aberration was allowed to persist and the leaders are a product of the Nigerian environment.

Guess this caricature should be a more apposite comparison between both countries

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by 3kay945(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
How about Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea or Saudi Arabia vs Nigeria. Truth is corruption is killing our nation, aided by a vision less and careless followership

This is best answer to your critics, pls, say no more!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by joshuaidibia(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
Barr.michael ok:
U dnt knw what u are saying. Some told u the plane truth and u want to argue. Maybe u are one of those people who prefer dying in poverty. Or maybe u are among those that spoil our country. Nigeria is like a boy that has big head but cant do any tin creative wit it. Mind ur self
mind myself? Hmmmm. Bros or boy. Pls its ok. I post,u quote. U post,i quote. Its gud dat way. No harms done. Don't jst bring any anger issues here ok. Tnx
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by mesmer: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
joshua idibia: i'v been 2 bonny. Infact i'm doin my geology i.t dere now. At NLNG. Nd d reasn y ur town is ds way is ur towns ppl. Ya. Ur papa join 4d coruption. We knw naija is nt trying. Bt y compare us with quatar that is far beta dan us? What is she trying to prove? What wil she gain? Why nt cmpare 2 giants 2geda? Y nt quatar and canada? Y not naija and south africa? We knw quata pas us. No b new thng.
And u are comfortable with it that way(d mediocre system of govt of our dear country)? Smh!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
3kay945:

This is best answer to your critics, pls, say no more!
Thanks, advice taken
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
seangy4konji: Keep Quiet...wetin concern land space with the money weh naija get...abegi go sidon somewhere joru na nor try with d money weh u na get simple
no b your fault,if i ansa u i dey waste my tym
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by joshuaidibia(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
mesmer:
And u are comfortable with it that way(d mediocre system of govt of our dear country)? Smh!
dis is y ppl get 60 in jamb. Did i say am ok wt it? Oga. Read my post wel b4 u quote. We all knw quata is beta dan us. Ok. U dat is nt ok with it,wat have u done to make it ok? Shake ur head wel
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by patostation(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
souldust: failed attempt! Why dont you go and show lekki, banana island, maitama, ikoyi, VGC, etc instead of this mushin street you are shoing here.

God bless you my guy! This is the same way oyinbo people usually portray us. Funny enough, our own people have started using oyinbo mentality. Granted that both countries produce oil, but how many people live in Quatar? Why won't they be awash with petro-dollars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy / Kaduna: Atiku Wins Kaura LG - Thisday / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.