Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:11 AM

Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 (46583 Views)

A Guide To Every Country That Gained Independence In 1960 And How Were Named / Other Countries That Gained Independence In 1960 And How They Got Their Names / Constitution Of The Federation Of Nigeria (1960) And Other Nigerian Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Btruth: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
Afam you and I know that this what 80% of Nigerian cities look like and same for Qatar

Obiagelli, to be honest you've tried your best sending a wake-up signal to both our leaders & the individuals in Nigeria.

I only want majority of us to realize that, even without the oil money, if we are determine & corruption free, we could still do better even with groundnut, cocoa, cotton, rubber, & other exportable commodities now than then, to flourish the economy of this country.

But, even if all our rivers turn to gold today, and yet we cannot caution or discipline our attitude towards the corruption in the society, I'm afraid, it might even get worse.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by collynzo2(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
This is a failed attempt! If you wanted to make us look bad, you could have at least posted this pic.

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by ATMCARD2(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Horus:
.Just captured these 2 pix nw.

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by joshuaidibia(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
After sleeping and waking up. I'v found out that this thread can go on and on till thy kingdom come. Am leaving. Ask me y? Its pointless. B4 sm1 starts cmparing naija with england.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by chrissy365: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
Fadelex:
*laffing wickedly* mukeke mukeke.... no mind them, they always want to subject everybody to their opinion... now I have these to say,
*in Abuja, you have the city centres like wuse, maitama and co, u have the satellite towns like nyaya, lugbe, kubwa and you have the villages like ushafa, dei-dei, kwali and so on... it is always like this everywhere in the world..the call their villages countryside in developed nations, even though these countryside have all d basic amenities, they are like ghost town cuz there's no business activities nor administrative business goin on there...
*when you want to compare, you don't do selective comparison, you take d best of Qatar and the best of Nigeria, I will say this again, gerout of that village of yours and expand ur horizon, Nigeria is very beautiful and conducive....
I've been to 26 states in Nigeria, not transit thru, I mean been to. every countries get ghetto, they used to say Libya is like Europe until d uprising and I saw a place just like the sokoto desert...

i remember when Nigerians were comparing their country to Lybia until Lybya got attention and they realised that only tripoli is a bit developed.
Now it's Qatar. I have a friend that travels to Qatar steady and he told me how the development is focused on Doha and not the whole country (even though it's a small country).
This country does not invest in Human capital. Their schools are occupied by foreign teachers, their hospital are occupied by foreign doctors, their infrastructures are maintained by foreigners, they lack industries.
Why do you think Qatar is not seen as a developed or developing country but seen as a beautiful country? Qatar is rich cos they have nothing to spend their mony on. Foreigners own and maintain Qatar. Most of the high buildings are owned by europeans.

Pls compare Nigeria to Brazil, then i can cry.
Not any middle east country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
Horus Is a fool...Obiagelli or wharreva her crap name is a renowned unpatriotic rebel..who post rubbish based on unverified trash facts...imagine a country's gdp less than 100 dollars thats like saying in 1960 Nigeria had less than 1500 as it's collective wealth..this is treasonous...if this was Russia dey 'd b executed...smh n shame on all u rebellous dullards...Nigeria is great n u'll see it right before u die in a fatal auto-crash...useless people who ar ungrateful n unsatisfied doing nothing to help us grow only seat here talking trash n posting 1 1 pictures as doe ur begging..how did dis tin make front page...y not compare both countries gdp..Nigerians spoil deir names demselves...when i become president..i will execute every staff of Sahara reporters n their likes here on Nairaland...we can't move forward cept we get rid of some disgruntled elements...For A Greater Cause Sacrifices must be made...kill all rebelous thugs
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Bobo001: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
THE REAL REASONS WHY THE OP GET ATTACKED IS because OF THE DIFFERENCES IN IMAGES. THE QUATAR IMAGE IS PHOTOSHOPED TO MAKE IT LOOK PERFECT WHILE THE NAIJA PIX WAS DELIBERATELY POSTED RAW - MISREPRESENTATION. PERHAPS, IF THE PIX WERE OF THE SAME QUALITY AND LIKENESS, IT WOUDA BEEN MORE ACCEPTABLE. THAT'S NOT TO SAY NIGERIA HAS ATTAINED SAME LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT BUT HEY, WE NO DEY THAT BACKWARD! LASTLY, AM IMPRESSED THE WAY GUYS STOOP UP FOR NIGERIA HERE. MEANING WE STILL ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS IS OUR HOME AND WE ARE READY TO FIGHT FOR IT.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by loswhite(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
Obiagelli: WHAT EXACTLY IS WRONG WITH NIGERIA. I expect some to claim I only showed bad portion of Nigeria but this is what 80% of both nations look like.

Money in the pockets of a few rather than majority.

Btw Qatar practise a monarchy not democracy
pls dat is not how 80% of Nigeria look like o. Do u live in the village?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by taiwo3(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
let us stop the unitary system practised in Nigeria, and return to true regional federalism, and i bet u the yoruba nation would achieve this... we saw what the yoruba nation achieved under yoruba autonomy (1st football stadium, ist tv station in africa, 1st sky scraper cocoa house, university of ife most beautiful campus in africa) all these we achieved under 15yrs. until the military and unitarialist came and destroy everytin...Qatar 2013? iss nothing
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by ATMCARD2(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
Emmadani: beta question.
.Am waiting 4 her 2 ans me. Hw can she b comparing Qatar wit sm pix she took in her village.Just uploaded 2 pix i took nw.Abuja is fine.GBAM!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
Chikeziehosan: Horus Is a fool...Obiagelli or wharreva her crap name is a renowned unpatriotic rebel..who post rubbish based on unverified trash facts...imagine a country's gdp less than 100 dollars thats like saying in 1960 Nigeria had less than 1500 as it's collective wealth..this is treasonous...if this was Russia dey 'd b executed...smh n shame on all u rebellous dullards...Nigeria is great n u'll see it right before u die in a fatal auto-crash...useless people who ar ungrateful n unsatisfied doing nothing to help us grow only seat here talking trash n posting 1 1 pictures as doe ur begging..how did dis tin make front page...y not compare both countries gdp..Nigerians spoil deir names demselves...when i become president..i will execute every staff of Sahara reporters n their likes here on Nairaland...we can't move forward cept we get rid of some disgruntled elements...For A Greater Cause Sacrifices must be made...kill all rebelous thugs
Do tell me you still haven't figured out that gdps are in million dollars, go and pick up a good book.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Bobo001: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
Chikeziehosan: Horus Is a fool...Obiagelli or wharreva her crap name is a renowned unpatriotic rebel..who post rubbish based on unverified trash facts...imagine a country's gdp less than 100 dollars thats like saying in 1960 Nigeria had less than 1500 as it's collective wealth..this is treasonous...if this was Russia dey 'd b executed...smh n shame on all u rebellous dullards...Nigeria is great n u'll see it right before u die in a fatal auto-crash...useless people who ar ungrateful n unsatisfied doing nothing to help us grow only seat here talking trash n posting 1 1 pictures as doe ur begging..how did dis tin make front page...y not compare both countries gdp..Nigerians spoil deir names demselves...when i become president..i will execute every staff of Sahara reporters n their likes here on Nairaland...we can't move forward cept we get rid of some disgruntled elements...For A Greater Cause Sacrifices must be made...kill all rebelous thugs

ISN'T THIS TOO HARSH ME LOVE NAIJA THO
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by loswhite(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
[quote author=souldust]and how many people do they have to feed? How much oil do they have? How many of that metropolis do they have? Do they have the kind of complex politics we have, which is almost no fault of ours and also gives room to what i call 'sensible corruption'?

I am not giving excuses for some problems here. I am only attacking your poor comparison which you do with a not too good intention.[/ quote]guy u nailed it. Her intention is clear. Hw can u bring the best Qatar pix and compare with the worst Nigeria city pix?
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Venchy: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
Emmadani: are u not part of d thiefs?Pple dat are in govt do they av 2 heads,y cant u take 1 government post so dat u can arrest all d thieves in government...!He dey sweet 4 mouth.

Here goes again, very sad way of thinking, can everyone aspire to be a politicians. ...Hell No, why can't people like think straight. This is what FELA called OPPOSITE PEOPLE.

People are thinking for ideology, you are not, people are also dancing for enjoyment that's when you are sitting down.

Your thinking is really awkward.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Bobo001: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
SHE LIVES IN IKOTUN EGBE..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
loswhite: pls dat is not how 80% of Nigeria look like o. Do u live in the village?
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by saintadeola: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
Of course,dat hw 80 per cent of naija be like,look d whole naija place dar ar fine can be numbered,am sure if u go to qatar,there cities ar beautiful,naija is avin poor development,our mistake is in 1960,we shouldn't av attain independent,its too early,if white has help us manage naija till 1995 or more,u will av seen what development looks like,1960 is a great mistake.our independence is too early

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
Do tell me you still haven't figured out that gdps are in million dollars, go and pick up a good book.
jorrr o...ure still here..repent before Nigeria God's own country because God himself is Nigerian turns on u...u traitoress
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by saintadeola: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
Of course,dat hw 80 per cent of naija be like,look d whole naija place dar ar fine can be numbered,am sure if u go to qatar,there cities ar beautiful,naija is avin poor development,our mistake is in 1960,we shouldn't av attain independent,its too early,if white has help us manage naija till 1995 or more,u will av seen what development looks like,1960 is a great mistake.our independence is too early,hw many state has naija developed apart from abuja,lagos,rivers,cross rivers,delta dat ar beta is d little work of white,lagos success is because white men has lay d foundation,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Lordave: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
ha! Must she add 'm' before someone on his/her right senses knows that gdp is measured in million or whatever?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
Please Better Person Joshua Idibia...are U a geology Student too please add me up on 2go "Geologie"
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by chrissy365: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
juman: That nigeria is a failed country.

do you realize you and your family are part of that failure? Careful what you wish for yourself dummy.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Bobo001: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
THAT'S A PHOTOSHOPED PICTURE. THIS IS HARAMBEE...KENYA
Emmadani: my guy dis is not d mata of postin the capitals of countries,post other cities in kenya na make i c.

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lordave: ha! Must she add 'm' before someone on his/her right senses knows that gdp is measured in million or whatever?
....It's because u dropped out from primary School..mr n mrs Olododo...Birds of the same feathers flock together..y fly no go support sh*it...mr Lordave Farmzer please stop looking for attention..cos nobody's paying u any..so upgrade n log out...common sense is not common dats y mrs Obiagelli Olododo Lordave Farmzer couldn't put m..so take her back.. N urself to any Adult continuing education programme in dat ure impoverished villa
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by ozoemeka(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
why compare a country with a high gdp per capita to nigeria with over 120 million people

souldust: failed attempt! Why dont you go and show lekki, banana island, maitama, ikoyi, VGC, etc instead of this mushin street you are shoing here.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by COOLDUN: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
juman: That nigeria is a failed country.

That is the shortest and simplest answer to it, if they like let them bring 1 million Okukpes and Labaran Markus, and all the political orators on earth to defend Nigeria, the answer is that the falsehood of Nigeria will never let Nigeria to develop.

I love whosoever that brought up this topic, failure have an excuse while success does not. No country will ever function or develop without being a Nation which Nigeria is not. Divided opinion, culture,religion, ideology. This Qatar is one of the Arab nations, where the islam that teaches our Nigerian Northern muslims that western education, development and civilization is haram/TABOO. But look at the rocket speed Qatar is developing, including other Arab nations.

The other western countries where Christianity came from are developing while our Christian Nigerians are in churches everyday praying for God to send down developments from heaven. To them , with God all things are possible, but to me not everything is possible by God. Yes, God of a lazy man does never exist , no God will ever throw down factories, edifices,Electricity, Good roads, Schools and other man made technologies from heaven, not the God i serve because he can never lie.

Everything about Nigeria is fake/false, that is why it is a failed state. No one would sew a clothe with plantain leave and expect it to be strong and durable, impossible. There is unity in diversity but not in Nigeria. Call me any name you like, but it will never make you not to be a liar by believing that Nigeria is not a failed state.

Other nations are developing while Nigeria is under developing in positivity , but rocket speed development on CORRUPTION, because it is never a NATION.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
Chikeziehosan: ....It's because u dropped out from primary School..mr n mrs Olododo...Birds of the same feathers flock together..y fly no go support sh*it...mr Lordave Farmzer please stop looking for attention..cos nobody's paying u any..so upgrade n log out...common sense is not common dats y mrs Obiagelli Olododo Lordave Farmzer couldn't put m..so take her back.. N urself to any Adult continuing education programme in dat ure impoverished villa
Very funny how many sites or charts have you seen with m or million after gdp figures, Choi common sense nah.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
Make this op no do make i waste my mb begin to dey post picture of places in 9ja o.I know nija is bad n corrupt,but with dis kind of unfair judgement dis op is making,i cant keep shut,no mata hw we bad reach,9ja na stil ma own.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Bobo001: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
OBAMA IN THE VILLAGE

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by loswhite(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
Wow in just 20yrs, God I should edit the title of thread to include other countries
clearly u r just so bias. Go and take pix 4 Abuja 20 yrs ago and nw then u will see d difference .
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
Venchy:

Here goes again, very sad way of thinking, can everyone aspire to be a politicians. ...Hell No, why can't people like think straight. This is what FELA called OPPOSITE PEOPLE.

People are thinking for ideology, you are not, people are also dancing for enjoyment that's when you are sitting down.

Your thinking is really awkward.
thank u,if u know u can't contribute any gud to ur society or village,just shut up.Case closed.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by chrissy365: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
Obiagelli:

sister the fact is that you made a very wrong, biased, trecherous and unpatriotic comparison. Now you want to shift it to complain about corruption.

We have problems but it doesn't mean we have to destroy the country with our leaders.

What if a potential investor sees your misinterpretation of 9ja and decides to take his business somewhere else, is it not you and i that will lose?

I have moved around Nigeria and i can tell you clearly that you have wronged your country big time. Their are better ways to protest against corruption and mismanagement by our leaders, but not by bringing the country down with it.

It's people like you that will say we don't have trains or tall buildings in Nigeria. I don't know whether to call you ignorant or just wicked.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Venchy: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
loswhite: pls dat is not how 80% of Nigeria look like o. Do u live in the village?

I will tell you what the 80% looks like, from the Airport all I can see is hungry faces begging for money, from the chief Immigration officer to the smallest officer, No soap in the toilet for visitors, the fair car park has become mile 12 yam market and before the plane torch down in the night all you can see from the top is Darkness, means Nigerians are in the DARK.

Please tell me how the 80% of the country lives when the Entrance to the country is in serious deterioration?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson / Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert / Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.