Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,424 members, 7,800,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) (20058 Views)

I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / Check Out My Son @1 / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by showby: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Which is the best option to make and receive online payments in Nigeria.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Orikinla(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
May God intervene in His miraculous ways to save your son.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by uche13: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
Thank God for the testimony coming in already. More to come in Jesus Name. Our God answers prayers truly. One day your son would grow to read this thread. grin
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by code0: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
showby: Which is the best option to make and receive online payments in Nigeria.

THE ILLUMATI HAVE IT. I AM FINE.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Anthony247: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
Madam, u really have nothing to worry about. The Almighty God that we all serve has heard ur cry n prayers. Ur child is well. The funny thing here is that i had thesame experience with u. My wife delivered my son at less than 7th month,,,,he was really really tiny. He couldnt eat or do anythn for himself, all we had to do was Prayn, prayn and prayn and today my Son is 18months old today and very very well. U cant even believe hes born a premie! God has taken care of ur child already. just keep praising him....
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by mystiqueDZ(f): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
He is a survivor fear not dear.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Tinkybabe(f): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
Daniel shall live and not die and just like Daniel in the bible he shall do exploits. .
It is well sis
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by BollyGee(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
May God be with your son throughout this stage of his life in Jesus' name. Life is in stages and almost every stage comes with a challenge. This challenge just like others shall pass away in Jesus' name. Also, I was born this way (though, 7 months). I'm in my early thirties ... doing very well (health).

1 Like

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by gulfer: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
It shall be well.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
May your Sin receive his healing right now In Jesus Name [AMEN]. His body is the Temple of God.
God is with you.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Bastituta(m): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
Insha Allahu ur son shall live to make u happy always . Just be prayerful God always answer bt stay away from sin .
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by purifire(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
your son shall live in good health to declare the works of the Lord in Jesus name
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by honestivo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
I pray the will of God prevail in his life in Jesus name I pray amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by femi4: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Tamita: May your Sin receive his healing right now In Jesus Name [AMEN]. His body is the Temple of God.
God is with you.
Son
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by zublaj(m): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
Just few months ago, my nephew was born prematurely and looked so tiny. Yesterday, his dad (my bro) was playing with the boy, who is now a grown strong boy, jokingly showing him his picture at birth saved on his (my bro) phone. My point is, its well. Stay strong for the baby and for yourself, I'm sure God that has given u d gift is not ready to take it back. The baby shall grow from grace to grace and from strength to strength; he shall abound in knowledge and grow to be a blessing to this world.

1 Like

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
Jesus suffered for us so that we shall not suffer! He also died for us so that we cld live.By His Stripes,ur son is made whole in Jesus name.He shall be a blessing to his generation in Jesus name.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by creationxt(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lord heal her son in Jesus name Amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by manbuchai: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
I know how you feel,it is well.God in His infinite mercy will see your son through.Remember,God promised never to fail us.You would be back here to testify the goodness of God!
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by deols(f): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
May God keep him safe.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Miraclebaby1109: 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
My God never promised us premature death, and So therefore, Ur son will live IJN
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by teeboi77: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
The Good Lord will see your baby through this stage and he will live to be great and fulfill purpose in Life...All will be well my sister
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Clemzy16(m): 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
All izz well
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by vanitty: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
It is well with you and all that concerns you in Jesus name Amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Omoaiye(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
Its settled IJN amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by beckyberry: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
bigtt76: May the good Lord watch and answer all prayers geared at healing your dear son. May he live long to be a blessing to you the parent (now and in old age) and to many more out there. Be rest assured dear, your son now has a new lease of life in him. He will be fine in Jesus Name Amen. Stay Blessed dear and keep us informed.
d lord shall guide n protect u.u shall nt die buh live 2 declare d works of God ur life n dat of ur family.

1 Like

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by cuteibk(f): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
Angels don't die in heaven baby I speak as an oracle of GOD,u will not die and so shall it be.thank you Jesus F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ answered prayers
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by speeddater: 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by pekelepekele(m): 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
He will be fine
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
I declare good health on the mother and Child with the efferverscent powers of St Gabriel the healing Angel.... Thank you Jesus for healing them... Amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
Healing shall be your children bread. So I am told by God. He also said that "we shall not cast our young". Based on his words I decree and declare Healing, recovery, strength and divine growth of every tissue, organ and system needed for your baby to function. He will not only live but he shall fulfill God's purpose for his life. In Jesus Name.

#Matthew Briggs
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by kennyman20(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
so sorry about what you're passing through.. Just have that belief that he's healed.. You'll come here to give testimony very soon.. Mind you.. He already has a name.. 'TESTIMONY' ... Cheer up.. Take good care of yourself..
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by kennyman20(m): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
showby: Which is the best option to make and receive online payments in Nigeria.

some people behaviour could be so irritating. Do you have human feelings at all? Dont you see other forums where your question fits in? May God help you cos u also need serious prayer..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife / 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) / How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.