Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Pls Help: Review Rechargeble Fans And Light Bulbs, Which Product To Buy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help: Review Rechargeble Fans And Light Bulbs, Which Product To Buy (1192 Views)

Boy Buys Two 60 Watts Bulbs And Discovered One Bulb Is Bigger Than The Other... / Leaving 3 Bulbs Off For 12 Hours A Day Saves You Enough For Your Monthly BIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: Review Rechargeble Fans And Light Bulbs, Which Product To Buy by bebe2(f): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
pls pple, am going to Nigeria this month,

am so scared of the heat and want to buy rechargeable fan.
my question is which is the best fan to buy?

which have u tried and wats is ur opinion on it.
Re: Pls Help: Review Rechargeble Fans And Light Bulbs, Which Product To Buy by Codedeben: 1:30am On Jul 26, 2013
Supermaster is the best. You don't need to buy it from there. Just come to my showroom in Alaba, I'll get you the one you'll forever thank me for. I have a rechargeable ACs too and it comes in different Hps. I guess you must have added weight from the last time we saw each other so 2HP would be ideal for you.

Ehnnnn? You said how much? Nne, what are friends for. Don't sweat it, just buy me iphone 5 and you'll have everything already installed before your arrival.

Deal?

Wishing you safe journey ahead.

NB:
Do not forget to save enough money for fuel. Yes! You'll need it for your generator cos I can bet you may never experience power supply throughout your stay here.
Re: Pls Help: Review Rechargeble Fans And Light Bulbs, Which Product To Buy by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Pls Help: Review Rechargeble Fans And Light Bulbs, Which Product To Buy by bebe2(f): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
chaircover:

LOL you are better off investing in a gen and a jerrycan

Actually the power supply is much better now, just pray that you dont have transformer problems in your area.
Light bulbs I take with me becasue the naija ones tend to blow quite easily due to power fluctuations
also take with you a number of surge protector extension cables. abeg sista invest in the better quality ones so that your laptop and phone charger does not fry

When I go, I tend to take some essentials with me cos I like an easy life

this is what I can remember . . .

Salt . . yes our salt is different and if you want the same flavour take our salt
Toilet Roll
Kitchen Roll
Sunflower oil
matches
Rice - I use Sella basmati
Washing powder
Margarine/butter (just freeze before you go and before you leave for the airport put it in a freezer bag)
I also take kitchen cleaner and bleach and black rubbish bags

i take other things depending on how much luggage allowance I have

Have a safe trip and enjoy grin grin

Lol, Auntie chair cover, e be like say u dey carry the house follow body o, I only have 2 bags( 23) each and a hand luggage. I no get money to pay for extra.

Na the heat and darkness dey fear me

I don buy for pple so Tay I no even get money to waka for house.

But I must carry water purifier, lots of pants ( thrush is not my friend) sanitary pads, womanliness soap and some painkillers.
Re: Pls Help: Review Rechargeble Fans And Light Bulbs, Which Product To Buy by bebe2(f): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Codedeben: Supermaster is the best. You don't need to buy it from there. Just come to my showroom in Alaba, I'll get you the one you'll forever thank me for. I have a rechargeable ACs too and it comes in different Hps. I guess you must have added weight from the last time we saw each other so 2HP would be ideal for you.

Ehnnnn? You said how much? Nne, what are friends for. Don't sweat it, just buy me iphone 5 and you'll have everything already installed before your arrival.

Deal?

NB:
Do not forget to save enough money for fuel. Yes! You'll need it for your generator cos I can bet you may never experience power supply throughout your stay here.

Ehh, oga r u calling me fat smiley ?

Bro I can't come to ur shop, if u want to help me just tell me d brand to buy and how much I need to pay.

Na Benin I dey go so I may need to buy there
Re: Pls Help: Review Rechargeble Fans And Light Bulbs, Which Product To Buy by fanex: 11:29am On May 22, 2015
please where can i find sella rice in lagos?
bebe2:

Lol, Auntie chair cover, e be like say u dey carry the house follow body o, I only have 2 bags( 23) each and a hand luggage. I no get money to pay for extra.

Na the heat and darkness dey fear me

I don buy for pple so Tay I no even get money to waka for house.

But I must carry water purifier, lots of pants ( thrush is not my friend) sanitary pads, womanliness soap and some painkillers.
Re: Pls Help: Review Rechargeble Fans And Light Bulbs, Which Product To Buy by bebe2(f): 1:12pm On May 22, 2015
fanex:
please where can i find sella rice in lagos?

I can't really say, not a lagosian.

But u can find anything in one of them big market .

Mushin, yaba etc
Re: Pls Help: Review Rechargeble Fans And Light Bulbs, Which Product To Buy by fanex: 3:32pm On May 22, 2015
thanks i found online supermart.ng i am expecting delivery on sunday.
bebe2:

I can't really say, not a lagosian.

But u can find anything in one of them big market .

Mushin, yaba etc

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: Review Rechargeble Fans And Light Bulbs, Which Product To Buy by haftob(m): 11:12pm On May 23, 2015
Codedeben:
Supermaster is the best. You don't need to buy it from there. Just come to my showroom in Alaba, I'll get you the one you'll forever thank me for. I have a rechargeable ACs too and it comes in different Hps. I guess you must have added weight from the last time we saw each other so 2HP would be ideal for you.

Deal?

NB:
Wat's the address of ur showroom

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You Realize You Are Married To The “wrong Person? / What Would A MONTH Without Sex Do To Your Marriage? / Stop Being Fake!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.