Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

CAR Racing Issue(it has been done) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / CAR Racing Issue(it has been done) (991 Views)

Man Who Represented Nigeria In Dubai Auto Racing Returns After His Car Crashed / If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here / Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAR Racing Issue(it has been done) by enquirydon: 4:29am On Jul 26, 2013
i have Mazda 626 with 4 cylinder ,when i switch on the car it will start once and raise down perfectly but with minutes later it will not raise down any more
professional in d house, what is d issue with this car
Re: CAR Racing Issue(it has been done) by cardoctor(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
Raise what? Pls use the correct language for this thread cos I'm sure most people can't understand what you are talking about.
Re: CAR Racing Issue(it has been done) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
Enquirydon, are you referring to raising your suspension? undecided
Re: CAR Racing Issue(it has been done) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
I believe the word meant is race--i.e. making the engine idle fast/high. In this case, it appears the OP's car idles poorly.

1 Like

Re: CAR Racing Issue(it has been done) by enquirydon: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
@siena
@costee
@Car-doctor

(I believe the word meant is race--i.e. making the engine idle fast/high. In this case, it appears the OP's car idles poorly.)
that what i mean
thanks
Re: CAR Racing Issue(it has been done) by enquirydon: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
I change my fuel pump and d problem solve
Re: CAR Racing Issue(it has been done) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
enquirydon: I change my fuel pump and d problem solve
Good. Thanks for the feedback.
Re: CAR Racing Issue(it has been done) by enquirydon: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
Organising
Re: CAR Racing Issue(it has been done) by DECOtech(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
enquirydon: Organising
Organizing what? ...car race?! ...where?!
Re: CAR Racing Issue(it has been done) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
enquirydon: I change my fuel pump and d problem solve

That's an interesting one.

Is the car fuel injected or carburetor?

I foresee some engine work for you in the future since what you describe is a leaning condition in the fuel system causing the idle to change like that.

I hope the fuel pump change was just a fluke.
Re: CAR Racing Issue(it has been done) by nurey(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
@op your race should be changed to REV or REVVING, that is when you disengage the gear and press down the accelerator and your engines rpm meter increases and decreases or when the car is in idle and the rpm pin stays at a designated point.

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Brake Failure / Is This Car Worth $1million? / OWERRI Free Vehicle Scan: CLOSED.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.