Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

In Urgent Need Of Moringa Seedlings. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / In Urgent Need Of Moringa Seedlings. (619 Views)

Nutritionist Advice On Consumption Of Moringa / How To Cook Moringa Soup / Daily Dose Of Moringa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Urgent Need Of Moringa Seedlings. by Zhedoga: 7:51am On Jul 26, 2013
We have a farm that raise seedlings ranging from Moringa ,orange, mango, Jatropha palm trees etc. Our market is large. However, we have truly run out of stock on moriga seedlings, now that we have the supplies of 30000 seedlings to two northen senators. In case u have, or u know someone with this, call me or link me to the seller through 08068156673. Am waiting for your calls. Thanks
Chris

1 Like

Re: In Urgent Need Of Moringa Seedlings. by UbongSludba(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hey dude. I distribute Moringa Oleifera seeds and powder in wholesale and retail. Call me on 08132783063 or email me bone2yg@yahoo.com. Its the best plant to happen to mankind.

(1) (Reply)

Consumed Food Measurement Analysis / Your First Hangover Experience / Fortified Foods For Supplement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.