Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

What Will Happen If Our Planet Earth Stops Revolving And Rotating - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Will Happen If Our Planet Earth Stops Revolving And Rotating (717 Views)

Meet Plankton, One Of The Most Important Organisms On Our Planet. / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. / Cosmic Rays Entering Earth From Mars 2nite.pls Switch Off Ur Fone Tonight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen If Our Planet Earth Stops Revolving And Rotating by Kendzyma(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2013
what will happen to human race if the earth stops moving...will that b an avenue for all known and unknown natural disaster to take their caus?..please i need an answer...frnt page pls
Re: What Will Happen If Our Planet Earth Stops Revolving And Rotating by simplyme3(f): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2013
Ask yourself first, what will make the earth to stop rotating.
Re: What Will Happen If Our Planet Earth Stops Revolving And Rotating by Kendzyma(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2013
simply_me: Ask yourself first, what will make the earth to stop rotating.
just simply say u dnt av an idea oda dan questning me
Re: What Will Happen If Our Planet Earth Stops Revolving And Rotating by simplyme3(f): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2013
so why are you questioning us also? Some questions dont need be asked. Its like asking what happens if your head turns into a stone.
Re: What Will Happen If Our Planet Earth Stops Revolving And Rotating by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2013
Well, I suspect its a research or project work or stuff. First off, it won't stop rotating as its a complex make of geothermal,magnetic and gravitational forces all holding up the earth in equilibrum,( God's design of course )

Now to your question. For your perception to occour? It means, the gravitational forces majorly from the sun and other planetry bodies have failed. Or shifted. The rotational and revolving motion of the earth might translate into transitional (linear) motion that might vector in the direction of the greatest gravitational pull. The earths atmosphere collapses and there may be pressure loss or gain. Eventually, it either collapses inward (due to density percolation) or explodes outward due to rapid reduction of pressure.
Good thing is, Non of these will happen ( like I said God's design) except the creator Decides To end it all.

Humbly

(1) (Reply)

Why Obama Cant Use An Iphone / Ericsson Is Testing 5G Network Up To 50x Faster Than 4G!!! / Core Java Online Training In USA | Online Core Java Training In GERMANY | CANADA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.