Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,424 members, 7,800,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Make $5 - $250 Daily Using Your Perfect Money Account...it Works ... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make $5 - $250 Daily Using Your Perfect Money Account...it Works ... (2317 Views)

Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make $5 - $250 Daily Using Your Perfect Money Account...it Works ... by patsucess: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2013
few days ago a message was title with a topic like this Make $5 - $250 Daily Using your Perfect Money Account
This was the message of the topic - You can fund your PERFECT MONEY account by bank wires, credit cards, Western Union, mailed in money orders and checks, local ... or Buy/Sell PERFECT MONEY (This time they will pay you into your bank account you ...but unfortunately before i save the message my laptop battery went down because there was no light in my area and i felt soooooooo bad because i know i will not see it again but i was still hoping to come back and copy the massage,however when i return the topic had been hidden from the public within a space of few hours though i wasn't surprise because this is not the first time the moderator is doing this to us,and this keep me wondering why is it that any topic that will benefits the public and makes the nairalanders progress this moderator will quickly remove it for his own private consumption leaving us empty,well' i just want to let him know that we are watching his hand work and it is not fair,plz..........i beg you guys anyone with the full details of this message should reply,thank you sooooo much,ONE LOVE!
Re: Make $5 - $250 Daily Using Your Perfect Money Account...it Works ... by xtr0v3rt(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2013
Av noticed it too, most times i just assume dat they are fraudulent post dats why dey are been taken down it neva occurred to me i cud be wrong as well. Moderator of business section shud pls tell us the reason why sum topics disappear with no trace or reason!
Re: Make $5 - $250 Daily Using Your Perfect Money Account...it Works ... by patsucess: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2013
alots of us have noticed it but there is nothing we can do because him alone has the power to undo and redo in this forum,he can even go as far as banning us if we pose threat to his selfish guts,though some are scam but they are some good Nigerians who shared a very insightful and unbelievable e-books that could benefits nairalanders and makes them rich or progress in a very short time but funny enough the moderator in this forum will quickly remove it for his own private use thinking he his smart not knowing that some of us have seen it already,like this topic above i known it will benefits many of us here but as you can see he quickly remove it for his own use and makes the money alone,please anyone with full details of this messages should reply,thank you.
Re: Make $5 - $250 Daily Using Your Perfect Money Account...it Works ... by naijacutee(f): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2013
Please if you're advertising anything that cannot be detailed on this section, which you will end up asking people to 'drop' their email addresses, please put it in the Adverts section - nairaland.com/adverts. The posts left here are those not soliciting contact info. If there is any I have missed, please bring them to my attention, and I will deal fairly with them. Thanks. ]
Re: Make $5 - $250 Daily Using Your Perfect Money Account...it Works ... by patsucess: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
@naijacutee no hard feelings but i still think we should all see this advert of this topic and decide what to do with it instead of you determine our faith.
Re: Make $5 - $250 Daily Using Your Perfect Money Account...it Works ... by naijacutee(f): 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
As long as it's not spam, I can't prevent you from seeing it, as you have a right. What my job is though, is to move it to the right category and you can access it there.
Re: Make $5 - $250 Daily Using Your Perfect Money Account...it Works ... by xtr0v3rt(m): 6:17am On Jul 27, 2013
So what thread av u moved it to so dat we can access it?
Re: Make $5 - $250 Daily Using Your Perfect Money Account...it Works ... by royalgalaxy: 7:14am On Jul 27, 2013
when you speak your mind be rest assured that you will be banned in this section and it seems that alots people have not noticed it,don't expect to get justice in this business section,swallow your pains and move on,patsucess have just been banned for speaking the truth.
@naijacutee people in this forum are watching your actions
please we can't find where you move the topic to can you please tell us
Re: Make $5 - $250 Daily Using Your Perfect Money Account...it Works ... by naijacutee(f): 9:47am On Jul 27, 2013
To clarify things, I'm talking about this thread we're on. If anything - adverts or requests for e-mails etc, other than the actual information promised appears on this particular thread, it is no longer an information thread, and will be moved to the advert section. Just so you're aware, there is a bot that operates on this section, removing spam threads.

Watch me very well, I have nothing to hide. It's on this same section that people come to lament saying they paid X amount for information that they never received, yet when the moderators try to prevent this from happening, all we get is criticism. I'm still waiting for the original poster to reproduce the information he initially promised you people.
Re: Make $5 - $250 Daily Using Your Perfect Money Account...it Works ... by royalgalaxy: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
@naijacutee i feel you but not all are scam anyway can you left the ban on patsucess so that we can proceed to wait for the guy to re-post the messages but as you can see nobody is willing to share it here because they know what it contains

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help Surebet247 Wants To Kill Me / See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] / Innoson Takes Over Gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.