Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,372 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) (56603 Views)

Top 3 Richest Nigerian Footballers And Their Cars / List Of Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers Abroad / List Of Nigerian Footballers Who Have Died On The Field. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Abrantie: 4:16am On Jul 28, 2013
Self-hating assholes. Whatever happened to picking a BLACK woman as your wife?
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by benedictac(f): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
why utaka wife eye be like that
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by buzzys(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
all of them fyn oooo
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Afrobeau: 8:10am On Apr 27, 2015
Lol, all the oyibo wives look very weird. Osaze's wife looks old and scrawny. Utaka's wife looks old and wrinkled. They'll age faster than their husbands. But Kanu's wife is the bestest of the bests. The girl too fine with perfect shape. Igbo girls no dey carry last
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Afrobeau: 8:12am On Apr 27, 2015
benedictac:
why utaka wife eye be like that
I dey fear o, but e be like say utaka like am lol.. Na for him pocket that one dey
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Afrobeau: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2015
4 me 2 marry 9ja woman wey dey bleach , i beta marry white chick.
imitation of color. black gurlz turn white.
metcheeeew
Those girls in the picture are not bleaching anything. They were born like that. like 50% of Igbo girls are light in complexion, I am dark though but it doesn't make any difference...
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by essa9davies4(f): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2015
Kanu has 3 lovely kids nt two#i give it up to dem cos sme of dia pics I've seen are sooooo cute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eden, Thorgan And Kylian Hazard In France Shirts For Past World Cup (photos) / Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club / Alex Iwobi Confused After Coming On As Substitute. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.