Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,017 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:32 AM

Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally (16313 Views)

Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Geidam, Yobe Governor’s Home Town / Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Etumgbe(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2013
Yobe State Governor Alhaji Ibrahim Gaidam, Tuesday, refused to grant audience to the Minister of State for Finance, Dr. Yerima Ngama, following the minister’s rally with the recently released Major Hamza Al-Mustapha in Nguru last week.

The minister was in Damaturu to give the state government 222 trailer loads of grains and N150 million being the Federal Government’s assistance to Yobe as one of the three states affected by emergency rule.

But the governor, who was at the Government House but refused to see the minister, was, according to an aide who does not want his name in print, annoyed that the minister drove in the same car with Al-Mustapha to the Nguru rally despite the emergecy rule in the state.

All efforts to speak to the governor’s media aide was futile as our reporter’s calls were unanswered. A text message sent to the aide was not also acknowledged by the time of going to press.

Meanwhile, the federal government’s ‘largesse’ was a source of controversy as the state deputy governor, Engr Danlami Ali, who hosted the minister, claimed he was mystified over claims by the minister that he “personally sourced N200 million from individuals and organisations to transport the grains to Damaturu.”

Engr Ali said that he was “baffled”, and hinted that the federal government’s business must be some sort of “mixed grill” if individuals could “donate to transport a federal government assistance” or that it should be “shared by NGOs” as hinted by the minister.

- See more at: http://leadership.ng/news/260713/yobe-governor-shuns-minister-over-al-mustapha-rally
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by luimartins: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2013
Ok... D whole game is becoming interesting. Politics in action!
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by samuelkaykay(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2013
Perfect setup,this mustapha release is poised to divide the north.JONAPOLITIMATRICS!

4 Likes

Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by miteolu(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2013
Who is a liar

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Abujafood: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2013
Speculation it seems to be!
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by seangy4konji: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2013
SOhow it go con give me food chop dis week end or my heinekenlet me know when they start killing themselves...thats news man
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2013
He was released just to weaken the north..... It's a calculated move

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Torch1(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2013
2015 on my mind!

This Al-Mustapha is now the man of the Northerners!

Bad market for Buhari & APC.

3 Likes

Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by sindyko(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2013
If dis rally of a thing is not stopped, certainly nigeria is.......
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by wizzyrichy(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2013
Happy retirement
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by dady12: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2013
since GEJ rig delta state election for uduaghan,I PERSONALLY decided not to give him my vote come 2015 ,i did nt vote for him during the last election becos he impose an animal in human form on the people of delta ,i cannt give my support to a president that brought a new mathematics formula where majority loss election to minority,5 is greater than 27 and 16 is greater than 19. i cannt vote for a president who is making curruption an order of the day ,a president whose wife dont have regard for the rule of law. Marriam abacha,stella obasojor turai yaradua and mrs adusallam , are all in good conduct during their time as first lady.i am not in support of amiechi but if he went to BBC to air his view,i dont see anythg wrong with that.for you to become a good leader,you must learn how to tolerate ;polities is a game of numbers.,it is not by fighting anyone that is oppose to ur ambition can make you a champion .why is GEJ remain silent in issue bothering river state? i can see GEJ losing the battle already

13 Likes

Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2013
The thief refused to see the minister but,he will be the first person to corner the bags of grain for himself and his household.
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by ichommy(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2013
Film of the season.
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by dady12: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2013
2015 market is around the corner
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Torch1(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2013
dady12: since GEJ rig delta state election for uduaghan,I PERSONALLY decided not to give him my vote come 2015 ,i did nt vote for him during the last election becos he impose an animal in human form on the people of delta ,i cannt give my support to a president that brought a new mathematics formula where majority loss election to minority,5 is greater than 27 and 16 is greater than 19. i cannt vote for a president who is making curruption an order of the day ,a president whose wife dont have regard for the rule of law. Marriam abacha,stella obasojor turai yaradua and mrs adusallam , are all in good conduct during their time as first lady.i am not in support of amiechi but if he went to BBC to air his view,i dont see anythg wrong with that.for you to become a good leader,you must learn how to tolerate ;polities is a game of numbers.,it is not by fighting anyone that is oppose to ur ambition can make you a champion .why is GEJ remain silent in issue bothering river state? i can see GEJ losing the battle already
ok.. We have heard you.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Policewoman(f): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2013
??

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Fazhy: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2013
samuelkaykay: Perfect setup,this mustapha release is poised to divide the north.JONAPOLITIMATRICS!

Isn't it too early to conclude that?

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by nwaibagwa(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2013
dady12: since GEJ rig delta state election for uduaghan,I PERSONALLY decided not to give him my vote come 2015 ,i did nt vote for him during the last election becos he impose an animal in human form on the people of delta ,i cannt give my support to a president that brought a new mathematics formula where majority loss election to minority,5 is greater than 27 and 16 is greater than 19. i cannt vote for a president who is making curruption an order of the day ,a president whose wife dont have regard for the rule of law. Marriam abacha,stella obasojor turai yaradua and mrs adusallam , are all in good conduct during their time as first lady.i am not in support of amiechi but if he went to BBC to air his view,i dont see anythg wrong with that.for you to become a good leader,you must learn how to tolerate ;polities is a game of numbers.,it is not by fighting anyone that is oppose to ur ambition can make you a champion .why is GEJ remain silent in issue bothering river state? i can see GEJ losing the battle already
This ur grammar and spellings na die cry

10 Likes

Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2013
Policewoman: ??
Honeym longest time! Inokwa na obodo a? I don miss u taya, how work n life ?
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by dady12: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2013
[quote
author=nwaibagwa]This ur grammar and spellings na die
cry[/quote]nairaland professor ,oya tell me what u dont understand and
what u think is wrongly spell,u better quit smoking that thg cos ur
madness is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by samuelkaykay(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2013
Fazhy:

Isn't it too early to conclude that?
if it is too early,why should mustapha kick off campaign after few hours of his release?
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by ayusco85(m): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2013
Wetin concern M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥? Does this end the ASUU strike?
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Omexonomy: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2013
seangy4konji: SOhow it go con give me food chop dis week end or my heinekenlet me know when they start killing themselves...thats news man
when the egyptians stop asking this kwestion their leaders and rulers began to be afraid of the mases.

3 Likes

Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Godson201333(m): 10:35am On Jul 26, 2013
nwaibagwa: This ur grammar and spellings na die cry

And why are you here writing in Pidgin?

2 Likes

Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by ibifeeq(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2013
God bless nigeria....
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by alphaconde(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2013

Clap for ur self masqurade.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2013
bkos u are insane

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by yeko68: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2013
Undemocratic elements spitting on the graves of heros of democracy. The Earthly King can set you free but the Heavenly King of Kings will not pronounce you guiltless. God will punish you Al Mustapha and Jonathan.
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by curtain: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2013
Buhari and his cohorts seems not to like this almustapha guy around the political scene, I hope it dosnt have any thing to do with the misisng PTF files, he should be happy since they all benefited from thesame master(abacha).
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Ugo50: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2013
Obj came out from jall and rule dis nation, now dis man haha. Is he about 2 rule dis nation? Who i go ask? And who go answer me! Abe an go answer my self?
Re: Yobe Governor Shuns Minister Over Al-mustapha Rally by Ugo50: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2013
Obj came out from jall and rule dis nation, now dis man haha. Is he about 2 rule dis nation? Who i go ask? And who go answer me! Abe an me go answer my self?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recruitment Of 10,000 Police Officers: Application Hits 705,352 Job Seekers / Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House / How Oyegun Helped PDP To Bounce Back – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.