Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups (1529 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? / Girls Break Up Relationship, Wives Break Up Marriages / Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups by marialucia(f): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2013
FACTS ABOUT NIGERIAN GIRLS & BREAK UPS

1. When you dump a Girl from OGUN
she will make a scene for you.

2. When you dump a girl from CALABAR
she will beat you up and force you to love her again whether you want to or not.

3. When you dump ABUJA girl, she will
cry day and night.

4. When you dump a girl from BENIN she
will bewitch you and you will wake up with your balls on your face.

5. When you dump an ENUGU girl, she will
try to make up to you and ask you to kindly give her another chance.

6. When you dump a girl from IMO and Abia, she won't even notice. She will be easy removing her jiggers and eating her SweetPotatoes.

7. When you dump a girl from WARRI she will turn her bedroomed into a brewery and
drink all sorts of alcohol until she blacks out.

8. Try to dump a girl from LAGOS and she
will sleep around with all your friends.

9. You don't wanna know about PORTHARCOURT girls, dump her today and in two weeks, you will be invited to her wedding.

10. Never dump a girl from ANAMBRA if you
dump her, she will tempt your dad and become your step-mother.

11. Dump a girl from KANO and she will
report you to her dad in the army and you will
marry her at gun-point.

12. Dump a girl from AKWA IBOM
she will sleep with your grand-father and become your
other grandmother.

AGREE/ DISAGREE

1 Like

Re: Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups by joeace2020(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2013
Doctor... Doctor help... Dis patient wants to escape
Re: Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups by nuelle: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
i agree in to-to with PORT HARCOURT.
Re: Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups by demelza: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
joeace2020: Doctor... Doctor help... Dis patient wants to escape
Person don escape alredy ,come even post thread, u still siddon dey shout!
Re: Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups by Nomski0(f): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
I Agree with the Benin girl stuff.
Re: Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups by AbuMikey(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
[/b]Benin Girls I hail thee!!! cheesy
Op You correct about them ooo![/b]
Re: Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lmao @ anambra
Re: Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups by sexymoma(f): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
chai Warri i don die, which kyn list be dis, so boring and so annoying, Thank God you didn't mention Ekiti Girls i for say make Hot Water dey fall for your head.
Re: Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups by clemz85(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
joeace2020: Doctor... Doctor help... Dis patient wants to escape

hahahahahahaaa
Re: Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups by clemz85(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
demelza:
Person don escape alredy ,come even post thread, u still siddon dey shout!

hahhahahaa!!!!!!
Re: Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
lol at Port Harcourt,so true.
I ve witnessed this three times.the last case the babe asked for house rent and while the guy was busy posting her, the next thing we saw was her wedding IV. grin
Re: Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mtcheww..dis op na mumu including those wey dey talk say dey agree. Nonsense!
Re: Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
What is this again? undecided
Re: Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups by seankay(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
@Op,thumbs up
Re: Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups by dmcdad: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
I can't stop laughing at number 11... That one go make sense ooooo
Re: Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups by Youngpo413: 10:05pm On May 05, 2015
nuelle:
i agree in to-to with PORT HARCOURT.
seconded
Re: Facts About Nigerian Girls & Break Ups by guyANDROID1: 10:45pm On May 05, 2015
Sick people, sick ideology... Naso Albert Einstein take start him own theories? undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Could I Get Her Back? (picture) / Is Sms/text Messaging Relevant To Friends/lovers In Relationships? / 8 Secrets Most Women Don't Tell Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.