Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,454 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:41 PM

How To Earn More Using The Pos Machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn More Using The Pos Machine (9344 Views)

How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How Can I Get The Pos That Allows Customers 2 Pay With Atm Card In Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn More Using The Pos Machine by inonob(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
The POS terminal is not just for payment only. It can also be customize for bill payment such as airtime recharge, dstv, gotv, startimes etc. Also it can be customize for collections such as school fees, rent, tax, tithes and offerings, donations etc

If you need to perform any of these services or customize your application to suit your business then

email to : sales@globasuretech.com
Re: How To Earn More Using The Pos Machine by dombible(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2013
You did not explain how to go about it,how do you want people to understand what you mean my dear brother?
Re: How To Earn More Using The Pos Machine by inonob(m): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dear friends,
everyone is aware of the millions the telecos are generating on a daily basis. The industry is so enormous that those who are not directly involve in the main stream are also benefiting from it.
Recharge card is one the fastest selling products in the country today and you can make money conveniently from your sitting room.

With the POS you can either print and resell or you can develop 5- 10 recharge card sellers who can buy from you
Plus you can also enjoy commission from from other bill payments such as DSTV, PHCN ETC

The POS can also be customize for church collections and school fees collection and so much more

so what are you waiting for.

I have to admit that i really do not need a job when i am making nothing less than 5k a day.

NA BABA GOD NONI
Re: How To Earn More Using The Pos Machine by inonob(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
TO DO
do you have a business center or a sales point?
can you coordinate and develop 5 - 10 recharge card sellers who can buy from you on a daily basis

if your answer is YES to the above questions, then i can show you how to make N4500 each day almost doing nothing. and in 30 days you will earn at least N135000 in a month.

Plus you will earn more if you do subscription for people such as dstv and phcn etc

trust me the commission is generous
Re: How To Earn More Using The Pos Machine by ALEX0198: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2013
HOW CAN ONE OBTAIN POS
Re: How To Earn More Using The Pos Machine by inonob(m): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2013
MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
1. have a sales point
2. have a registered business name
3. a passport photograph
4. decided whether to own your POS or get it on LEASE

Visit our office at 10b2 adewale asabi close lekki or send a mail to info@globasuretech.com or call 08084379696 (ade)/ 07060435396 (habeeb)
Re: How To Earn More Using The Pos Machine by inonob(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2013
Hello Josef,

Thank you for joining the SERVpoint network. Please do enjoy Our services and give testimonies on how to earn more on our bill payment Network
Re: How To Earn More Using The Pos Machine by inonob(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2013
Features of our GEVDS
1. Distribution and Retailer Management

2. Online, offline, Bulk purchase and PINless top up

3.PGP encryption for PIN import. safe and secure PIN encryption in database

4. Denomination Management

5 Auto and manual Settlement

6. Reports

7.Manual rollback of unused PINS

for further inquiries please call 08084379696 or 07060435396

email: sales@globasuretech.com

visit www.servpoint.com
Re: How To Earn More Using The Pos Machine by inonob(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2013
Benefit of SERVPOINT

ServPoint provides complete solutions for secure electronic payment system dedicated to quality and standards.

Enjoy servpoint from the angle of:

. minimizing Fraud and Theft

. Better commission structure

. Reduce scratch card printing , storage and distribution cost

. Guaranteed stock

. secure modular and scalable solution

. centralized distribution

. Increase revenue

email: sales@globasuretech.com

www.servpoint.com.ng
Re: How To Earn More Using The Pos Machine by Jbrain88: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
Following

1 Like

Re: How To Earn More Using The Pos Machine by inonob(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2013
SERVPOINT - No 1 Bill Payment Network: SERVPOINT - No 1 Bill Payment Network: HOW TO MAKE...: SERVPOINT - No 1 Bill Payment Network: HOW TO MAKE EASY MONEY : Do you have sales outlets, restaurant , bar, supermarket, hotels ? and you w...

sales@globasuretech.com

www.servpoint.com.ng
Re: How To Earn More Using The Pos Machine by inonob(m): 10:54am On Aug 26, 2013
YOU CAN START YOUR OWN BUSINESS WITH AS LOW AS 10K.

REQUIRED:
1. no computer knowledge
2. no printer
3. free software
4. no upgrade is required
> FREE instant training
6. if you already have a phone then call us to set you up on our platform- absolutely free
7. free delivery of phone for those within lagos and 3000naira for those outside lagos

further inquiry call 08084379696 (ade) or 08148411199
sales@globasuretech.com
Re: How To Earn More Using The Pos Machine by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2013
Re: How To Earn More Using The Pos Machine by Emdee590(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hello @inonob, are you still here

(1) (Reply)

NETCO Records N4.75bn Profit In 2018 / Infographics: Analysis Of Quoted Nigerian Banks Financials / How Do I Retrieve My Airtel Sim Without Sim Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.