Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment (2275 Views)

PDP Governorship Candidates Contesting In February 2015 - Photos / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! / If You Become The President, Name 3 Revolutions You Would Bring To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by idumuose(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
The Anambra state governorship election is scheduled to hold
on the 16th of Nov.2013.Anambra state is argueably the only
state in the federation that parades the highest number of
Billionaires.
The only state that parades the highest number of governorship
candidates.
The state with the lowest poverty rate.It has a literacy level
of 98%.
According to CbN Anambra ranks third with the highest volume of
money in circulation coming after Lagos and Ogun states in that
order.
Therefore it behoves the citizens to select the best candidate
among these 23 candidates who have indicated interest to occupy
the government house.
Below is the list:

, Mr Tony Nwoye
, Senator Chris Ngige
, Senator Andy Uba
, Senator Annie Okonkwo
, Mrs. Uche Ekwunife
, Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju
, Chief Akachukwu Nwankpo
, Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah
, Chief Paul Odenigbo
, Dr. Obinna Uzoh
, Dr. Alex Obiogbolu
, Professor Chukwuma Soludo
, Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu
, Senator Emma Anosike.
, Pat Nwachi Obianwu
, Dubem Obaze
, Dr. Godwin Ezeemo
, Dr. Chike Obidigbo
, Oseloka Obaze
, Barrister Chjioke Ndubuisi,
, Chief Mike Udah
, Dr. Emmanuel Okafor
, Afam Ogene
, Prince Chinedu Idigo
, Mr. Chima Anene
, Chief Udoka Charles Udoagalanya
, Comrade Godwin Ibekwe
, Dr. Paul odenigbo.
Who amongst these folks do Ɣ☺u think will bring development
Strides to Anambra state?
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by Dollarjunkie: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
One can't really tell the mind o these politicians.
Though most of them may have good things in mind but once elected, the reverse will be the case.
I can only choose by TUMBOM TUMBOM...
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by idumuose(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dollarjunkie: One can't really tell the mind o these politicians.
Though most of them may have good things in mind but once elected, the reverse will be the case.
I can only choose by TUMBOM TUMBOM...
For me I'd rather vote a business man who has
Proven himself a success rather than vote for
These old foxes.
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by Olaolufred(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
THE TESTED NGIGE.
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by idumuose(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
Olaolufred: THE TESTED NGIGE.
I agree wif Ɣ☺u only if Ngige leaves APC for
Another party.some of those in d SE believe
Apc is an islamic party.
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by Olaolufred(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
idumuose:
I agree wif Ɣ☺u only if Ngige leaves APC for
Another party.some of those in d SE believe
Apc is an islamic party

IF THE BOLDED EXISTS,
THAT IS PRE-STONE AGE THINKING.
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by Abagworo(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
Only Ngige and Soludo are tested and trusted in that list. Soludo will perform very well in the area of economic re-arrangement and I see him as a man of international class. Ngige on the other hand will do well in terms of infrastructural development. The truth is that Anambra has a winning team if Soludo can step down for Ngige and participate actively in Ngige's upcoming government or vise-versa.
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by raytony: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
See the names alone, they all sound like names associated with underdevelopment.
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
Please add Joseph Odumodu (present DG of SON) to the list
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
Prof C Soludo is our man!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by asha80(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
ilugunboy: Please add Joseph Odumodu (present DG of SON) to the list
i wonder you like to throw this man's name up...i do not think he is interested though.
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by samuelkaykay(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
Navy capt.Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi with native Doctor Emeka ofor as deputy.Anambra people make una spare me ooo.i like Ngige.
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
asha 80: i wonder you like to throw this man's name up...i do not think he is interested though.

grin grin grin I beg park well joor

I like the man and I know that Anambra will experience a massive turnaround in infrastructural development and a pleasant change from the prevailing sheningan going on.
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by idumuose(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Abagworo: Only Ngige and Soludo are tested and trusted in that list. Soludo will perform very well in the area of economic re-arrangement and I see him as a man of international class. Ngige on the other hand will do well in terms of infrastructural development. The truth is that Anambra has a winning team if Soludo can step down for Ngige and participate actively in Ngige's upcoming government or vise-versa.
Abagworo: Only Ngige and Soludo are tested and trusted in that list. Soludo will perform very well in the area of economic re-arrangement and I see him as a man of international class. Ngige on the other hand will do well in terms of infrastructural development. The truth is that Anambra has a winning team if Soludo can step down for Ngige and participate actively in Ngige's upcoming government or vise-versa.
Abagworo: Only Ngige and Soludo a
re tested and trusted in that list. Soludo will perform very well in the area of economic re-arrangement and I see him as a man of international class. Ngige on the other
hand will do well in terms of infrastructural development. The truth is that Anambra has a winning team if Soludo can step down for Ngige and participate actively in Ng

ige's upcoming government or vise-versa.
But soludo is yet to indicate interest in the
race.He is a good candidate.
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by idumuose(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
Here is wht this guy said about Ifeanyi Uba:
HE FIRST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA,A MAN SINGLE HANDEDLY BUILT THE BIGGEST CHURCH CATHEDRAL FOR THE CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY IN NNEWI.
THE SAME MAN SINGLE HANDEDLY RELEASED AND AIR LIFTED OVER 400 NIGERIAN CITIZENS HELD AND ABANDONED IN CHINESE JAILS BACK TO NIGERIA
HE ALSO MADE SURE THAT GREAT NUMBER OF CORPERS INCLUDING IGBOS IN THE NORTH WERE FLOWN BACK TO THEIR VARIOUS EASTHERN LOCATIONS FOR SAFETY
EVEN WHEN LADIPO MARKET WAS CLOSED DUE TO OVER DIRTINESS HE ALSO MADE SURE THAT HE PAID ALL THE NECESSARY FINES TO ENSURE THAT PEOPLE OF THAT MARKET CONTINUES THEIR DAILY BUSINESS PEACEFULLY AND IN OBIDIENT TO THE RULES GUIDING THE MARKET
INFACT THIS MAN HAS DONE ALOT FOR NIGERIA NOT JUST ANAMBRA STATE ALONE TO MENTION BUT A FEW. AND HIS NAME IS DR PATRICK IFEANYI UBAH
PLEASE LETS COME OUT IN MASS AND VOTE FOR THE FREEDOM THAT HAS COME TO ANAMBRA STATE LETS VOTE DR PATRICK IFEANYI UBAH FOR GOVERNOR ANAMBRA STATE CUM 2014

MR MICHEAL ONYEMA 1.C.T MEMBER

(Q
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by idumuose(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
raytony: See the names alone, they all sound like names associated with underdevelopment.
chidindufrank: Prof C Soludo is our man!
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by idumuose(m): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2013
I wonder why Prof Dora Akunyili hasn't indicated
interest to run for governorship.
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by idumuose(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
But soludo is yet to indicate interest.
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by Kingsley1000(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
[quote author=idumuose][/quote]i swear SOLUDO IS SIMPLY THE BEST....NGIGE IS A THEIF JUST LIKE PETER OBI...
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by idumuose(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
[quote
author=Kingsley1000]i swear SOLUDO IS SIMPLY THE BEST....NGIGE IS A THEIF JUST LIKE PETER OBI...[/quote]
Kingsley1000: i swear SOLUDO IS SIMPLY THE BEST....NGIGE IS A THEIF JUST LIKE PETER OBI...
How are Ɣ☺u sure Soludo wil not steal if he
is given the opportunity to govern?
I do not agree with your notion that Peter Obi
is a thief.
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by idumuose(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin I beg park well joor

I like the man and I know that Anambra will experience a massive turnaround in infrastructural development and a pleasant change from the prevailing sheningan going on.
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by talktocharly: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
The man to vote for is Dr. Alex Obiogbolu. He is the only man that has integrity among the lot.
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by Sealeddeal(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
i have said it severally that anambrarians will make great mistake if they fail to vote in Dr Ifeanyi Ubah come Nov 16th 2013
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by asha80(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Sealeddeal: i have said it severally that anambrarians will make great mistake if they fail to vote in Dr Ifeanyi Ubah come Nov 16th 2013
on the contrary it would be the worst mistake in anambra's history if ubah is voted in.
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by idumuose(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ifeanyi Uba has proved himself in business.I believe his
experience in bizness will be an added advantage for a
successful tenure as a governor.
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by idumuose(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
Many aspirants 2 choose from.there are
Good one among them.
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by dabrake(m): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mbadinuju again?
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by Brimmie(m): 6:05am On Jul 28, 2013
The Game: Chris Nigige VS Andy Uba
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by idumuose(m): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2013
I think Mbadinuju is joking.Honestly he is joking.
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by Dkobo(m): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2013
Ifeanyi ubah will get my vote!
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by Kingsley1000(m): 10:52am On Jul 28, 2013
idumuose:
How are Ɣ☺u sure Soludo wil not steal if he
is given the opportunity to govern?
I do not agree with your notion that Peter Obi
is a thief.
...Gud am jus telln u d fact,SOLUDO is more enlightened and best dis era 4ppl of anambra state,is no exaggeration...SOLUDO is active and able to take Anambra to APEX
Re: Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment by idumuose(m): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dkobo: Ifeanyi ubah will get my vote!
I heard GEJ is under pressure 2 field
Andy uba as PDP governorship candidate
in Anambra.
That I think will be a decision in error.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CONFAB Set For Stormy Session As Northern Delegates Restate Opposition To Draft / W-a-r: B H Currently Training 2500 Fighters In Captured Territories / Sue Me, Jonathan: You're Worth $120 Million Dollars! Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.